Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really riles me up to see toddlers drinking juice in a bottle like that. A 9 month old drinking that 🤦🏻‍♀️ she really doesn't have a clue does she? Already ruining his teeth before they start to develop.
Again, not to harp on. My baby is the same age. Water only and she has it from a cup now. Better for their teeth like you say! She has 8 teeth now and they're pearly white as baby's should be.

Reactions: 16
I’m obsessed with her hair lately! It’s getting bigger by the day! Why can’t she get too close to one of her candles and do a Michael Jackson?!?

(Not to get too hurt, I’m not a monster 😂 just melt the extensions)
I think she has a stash of bog roll in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wasn’t and I feel so bad about it. Not even sure why, I did a late shift (nurse) had a few hours sleep, couldn’t get a lay in as my husband is also a key worker so I had to get up at sparrows fart with the kids on about 4 hours sleep. I cleaned the house, phoned all the vulnerable people on my list (my friend and I set up a local covid 19 support team) delegated some tasks to volunteers, phoned prescription lists to the pharmacy. Collected 12 prescriptions at 5.30pm and started delivering them on foot, as we only have one car. Got home at 7.15pm and started on dinner. I forgot 😭
Nothing to feel bad for you are doing a fabulous job

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always feel like he would have massive balls, but a really small shaft 🤔
Shady, Shady, Shady you have really,done it for me tonight. Can’t stop smirking and husband is looking at me as if’what is she laughing about ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I work in A&E and clapped outside with my neighbours tonight. I clapped for my colleagues who have families at home worried and scared for them, for my colleagues who are self isolating and also for a colleague of mine who is in intensive care with covid.
To see her and Jamie like that makes me so angry. She moans constantly about not seeing her mum - I can’t even hug my kids right now because I’m scared of making them ill.
Sick of this pair of overprivledged wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
duck OFF. Making it all about her! The 3.2 million bit is so much bigger, that’s the way that effect works but if it was me I would have reworded it or added more or just used a different font so the emphasis wasn’t on how many hinchers she has but she prob did it on purpose!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So that whole clapping was basically even louder than before because it was said on here how stupid they sounded yelling and shouting last time, so did it even more to say “duck you tattle”, the kissing was because it’s been mentioned about the talc/ kissing story, and his stupid thumbs up because it was taken the piss out of. Anyone watching who don’t read on here must surely have watched and thought “WTF”!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The bloody money hinch has and all her fiends and family have to look forward to ‘when all this is over’ is being dragged round B&M! Jesus, I’d be going AWOL If I was one of her friends. If I was in her position with the money she has I’d be planning a bloody big get together with all my loved ones so we could hug and have a bloody good catch up again and then I’d treat them all to a holiday to remember!

Reactions: 9
duck OFF. Making it all about her! The 3.2 million bit is so much bigger, that’s the way that effect works but if it was me I would have reworded it or added more or just used a different font so the emphasis wasn’t on how many hinchers she has but she prob did it on purpose!
What a utter twit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She always bangs on about how many Hinchers she has like she has 3.2 million friends. She’s so pathetic. The thing is she knows she buys loads of followers so she knows full well she doesn’t have 3.2 million followers but it’s her way of sticking two fingers up to us tattlers. I’m sure all her content is just for us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was on Instagram earlier and a friend of mines story came up. Her kid was having a nap and she was having a bit of time to chill...fair enough I thought. Next story - cup of tea and the bleeping activity journal

Jesus Christ my opinion of her has changed.

I know there's been comments about HV reviews so funny story (though not related to Hinch at all). We went to my son's review at a year old. There are toys on the floor to see how he played etc
He walks across the room to a desk, opens the drawer and pulls out one of those demonstration dicks (you know where you learn to put on a condom). Walks back to me chatting to the HV waving this massive fake dick around. Mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I honestly think it’s all a joke to them going out clapping and laughing their heads off. Disrespectful twats

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I see tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb were out in force again tonight. They do realise people are clapping for KEY workers and not them. Urgh that kiss. Really not needed your not doing anything to help.
No their making it harder by keeping buying shite off eBay and Amazon stupid cow, she boils my piss and thank you to every key worker out there your hard work is very much appreciated god bless and stay safe 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
3 million bots more like 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
200,000 absolute freaks and weirdos
I’m sure our key workers can do without the support of both!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was coming on to say exactly the same thing! She is such a self centred spoilt witch.

Reactions: 17
Sophie we were all out the front clapping!! Rest assured no-one not a single soul was out there clapping for you! You might want to think about that one🙄
He's so not manly. Chauffeuring his breadwinner wife around, living in a house that is decorated by his childish wife who carries his balls in her designer purse. He's a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That bleeping thumbs up at the end. Do they even understand the point of it all? It's to stand out with your neighbours, as a community to show your thanks for people who are quite literally putting their lives in danger to get us safe and fed and to continue one lives as comfortably as we can. Not so you can make this a cringe PDA and a stupid bleeping thumbs up at the end like you personally achieved something.

Someone please put them on a rocket and send them to the moon.

Reactions: 33
What a performance tonight to say thanks to our key workers they share a slobbery kiss and cuddle?? Really?! That’s supporting our key workers how exactly? It’s bad enough the cat sounds when they were clapping but to actually make it even more about themselves is the height of disrespect!! Why can they not just clap and not film it like the end of a panto ffs

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.