Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the clapping vids. Onslow looks and sounds like a bleeping baboon.

And what the hell does she look like.

Was there any need at all for him to have a minging PDA at the end there, nuzzling her talcy Gail Platt neck. Jesus christ nearly vommed my pie back up. They're so self involved and so vapid, embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
bleeping ignorant idiotic disrespectful arseholes. Clapping for the NHS like demented seals and half way through they stop to have a whinch. This is NOT about YOU. This is a show of thanks for the people on the front line. I’m absolutely fuming at this, it’s beggars believe. 🤬🤬🤬
Watch all the Hinchers screaming #CoupleGoals. They are literally so deluded to think that Sophie and Jamie are perfect couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Sophie we were all out the front clapping!! Rest assured no-one not a single soul was out there clapping for you! You might want to think about that one🙄
I wasn’t and I feel so bad about it. Not even sure why, I did a late shift (nurse) had a few hours sleep, couldn’t get a lay in as my husband is also a key worker so I had to get up at sparrows fart with the kids on about 4 hours sleep. I cleaned the house, phoned all the vulnerable people on my list (my friend and I set up a local covid 19 support team) delegated some tasks to volunteers, phoned prescription lists to the pharmacy. Collected 12 prescriptions at 5.30pm and started delivering them on foot, as we only have one car. Got home at 7.15pm and started on dinner. I forgot 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Just watched it on igstories as refuse to give her my engagement and Lord! All I could see among noticing the ignorant behaviour were his extra large teefs right at the end. Onslow, I would not be grinning and showing dem giant gnashers off if I were you, they look as if you modelled them on the false, Ken Dodd spectrum. ATB. Mate
Ken bleeping Dodd 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She still hasn't shared Jake Quickeden song that's raising money for the NHS. 3 times he's tagged her today. But she'll go out and clap and cheer like she's at a bleeping football match
She ain’t gonna help is she it’s not about her

• Angry
Reactions: 17
That is one nasty, self involved pair. Didn’t think I could dislike either of them any more, but after that, quite frankly, gut churning display, I find that I quite easily can 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I see tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb were out in force again tonight. They do realise people are clapping for KEY workers and not them. Urgh that kiss. Really not needed your not doing anything to help.

Reactions: 17
I wasn’t and I feel so bad about it. Not even sure why, I did a late shift (nurse) had a few hours sleep, couldn’t get a lay in as my husband is also a key worker so I had to get up at sparrows fart with the kids on about 4 hours sleep. I cleaned the house, phoned all the vulnerable people on my list (my friend and I set up a local covid 19 support team) delegated some tasks to volunteers, phoned prescription lists to the pharmacy. Collected 12 prescriptions at 5.30pm and started delivering them on foot, as we only have one car. Got home at 7.15pm and started on dinner. I forgot 😭
You shouldn't feel bad, what you are doing is amazing x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bless you love. Don't you even worry and Ty for all that you do ❤

Reactions: 14
Please don't feel bad💖 Thankyou for being there in your countries time of need..and volunteering too..we clapped for you! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the duck was that! I’d rather they didn’t clap at all, all they did was just be disrespectful and make it about them. (Shock)
Vesta dada and mamas maybe everything ain’t about you and your huge fuckin teeefffff
Maybe look on google how to show respect before next weeks clap eh!!! Grrrrrr they’ve seriously boiled my piss tonight 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
That is one nasty, self involved pair. Didn’t think I could dislike either of them any more, but after that, quite frankly, gut churning display, I find that I quite easily can 🤮
So bloody vile. But they are couple goals guyzzzzzzz 🙄🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m obsessed with her hair lately! It’s getting bigger by the day! Why can’t she get too close to one of her candles and do a Michael Jackson?!?

(Not to get too hurt, I’m not a monster 😂 just melt the extensions)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You are a legend!!!!! 💙💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.