Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad is the manager at the Royal Mail in my city.. he is high risk but continues to go to work every single day to keep his office running and everybody getting their post !! People especially Hinch and her Fukin army ordering tit makes me really mad !! They don’t need it and even if they do just leave it until all this corona nightmare is over. Amazon are so over run that now Royal Mail are delivering 100s of their parcels !! Postal workers are hugely at risk !!! My sons bday is in a week I didn’t finish his shopping in time and now I’m not going to I feel terrible for it but I can’t bring myself to order things whilst this is happening yet Grinchy over there is carrying on as normal... does she have a stone heart or what ?!!! Xx
DM your dad.
AND THANK HIM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s not f*cking new year guyzzzzz. Honestly the pair of them are gross. He’s a smug creep, she’s a tacky chav. Her hairs getting more Amy Winehouse everyday. Hope her bubble bursts soon 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If I have to see another of her tit nacho attempts or a bleeping advert for airbuds in between every story from all the influencers on snapchat I’m going to shout very loudly at my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why don’t they do it at the front? I like to think it’s because their neighbours hate them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jamie is actually a twit. Once again they make this all about them. I’m disliking Jamie more and more each day. He’s approaching middle age and acts like a goddamn teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s not f*cking new year guyzzzzz. Honestly the pair of them are gross. He’s a smug creep, she’s a tacky chav. Her hairs getting more Amy Winehouse everyday. Hope her bubble bursts soon 😡
Agree with everything you said, but hinch has precisely zero talent and Winehouse’s voice 😍😍😍 still has the ability to render me speechless

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why are they in the back garden again? Are they too good to stand out the front with all of their neighbours?

Reactions: 24
Omg that clapping video has boiled my piss! As a career it made me angry and upset how they made it all about them! Laughing and smiling, hugging each other, all about them, seriously 🤬😡 right off to do a 12hour night shift 😳🥺😩

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Why do they clap out the back? When clearly everyone is out the front as a COMMUNITY See her ducking behind Jamie so you can't see her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jamie is actually a twit. Once again they make this all about them. I’m disliking Jamie more and more each day. He’s approaching middle age and acts like a goddamn teenager.
Nothing humble about him is there. Just looks like he’s lording it over everyone all the time

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Onslow really is a loathsome tosspot isn’t he guyzzzz?
If I lived near them & I could hear him shouting at me to clap louder, I’d be sorely tempted to shout back & tell him to duck off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Omg that clapping video has boiled my piss! As a career it made me angry and upset how they made it all about them! Laughing and smiling, hugging each other, all about them, seriously 🤬😡 right off to do a 12hour night shift 😳🥺😩
They really are a pair of rotten bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seriously , have they missed the point about clapping for our NHS? It’s not a celebration and it’s certainly not appropriate for them to be kissing and cuddling at the end like they just got bleeping married!! Why is it all about them?! Camera facing towards them and out the back instead of the front in unison with neighbours...Grrrrrrrrr 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.