Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what I found on google, look how different Hinch used to look! It's amazing what money and surgery can do to you...I reckon she has had a #gifted nose job as well
She has more faces than worzel gummage!!
An every one of them fake!

I saw a story earlier on, where she said Ronnie laughs when she pulls tongues at him , but what stuck out to me more was the tone an change in her voice 🤷🏽‍♀️

She seemed more excited about the broken tiles cement things she’s making !!

Ps.... no offence worzel I love you 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sticking up for her cause she does my tits in but if she has a health condition she might have got the government letter. I got one and if you have a health condition that puts you ag risk you are not to leave the house at all for any reason. No walks, not even to get your own food or medicine and no one in the house is supposed to leave either. And that’s for 12 weeks. I’m having a nightmare trying to arrange food delivery because until 3 days ago I thought I could go for my own. So if she got one of those letters then she can’t leave her home at all.
She left to go to her parents house though.

Reactions: 36
Not sticking up for her cause she does my tits in but if she has a health condition she might have got the government letter. I got one and if you have a health condition that puts you ag risk you are not to leave the house at all for any reason. No walks, not even to get your own food or medicine and no one in the house is supposed to leave either. And that’s for 12 weeks. I’m having a nightmare trying to arrange food delivery because until 3 days ago I thought I could go for my own. So if she got one of those letters then she can’t leave her home at all.
This is true, my Mum has had the letter so we are doing delivery rotas between me and my sister. Believe me we would know if Hunch had got the letter 😂 anything for attention with her

Reactions: 17
I feel a meltdown coming on... either about how tit her nails are or how she’s got no fake tan left or how tit those “stepping stones” are! Have you seen them 😂😂😂 I’m on the edge of my seat to see the finished product 😂 if only normal people had your first world problems ay Soph?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Really sorry to hear you can’t go out, that must be so hard. She did go out the other day to her parents, stood outside waving so I don’t think this can apply to her. Wishing you well, stay safe

Reactions: 18
She left to go to her parents house though.
It depends when that was I only got the letter 2 days ago. Some people are still receiving them over the next week or so. As I said not sticking up for her but with her health condition could be the reason for it. She was also complaining of having a high temp yesterday so regardless of how she feels today she should actually be self isolating away from her her parents and baby for at least a week.

Reactions: 4
@shadyessex33 I thought you called her Verucca because she was really annoying and hard to get rid of! 🤦‍♀️🤣
Haha she is definitely that! But Verucca came about from when she wanted the kitchen done. “I want the world, I want the whole world, don’t care how, I want it NOW”!
I actually sang that like Verucca Salt as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah that might be it! For her blood thing

Reactions: 2
What an absolute Dick. Jamie actually bought the note book. He claims it coz he’s her number one fan but we know it’s coz hinch ordered it herself using his amazon account 😂
How he says all the best too, like it’s their catch Phrase 🍆 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha she is definitely that! But Verucca came about from when she wanted the kitchen done. “I want the world, I want the whole world, don’t care how, I want it NOW”!
D'you think Hinch might fall down her egg house, never to be seen (or heard!) again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually love you! 😍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Really sorry to hear you can’t go out, that must be so hard. She did go out the other day to her parents, stood outside waving so I don’t think this can apply to her. Wishing you well, stay safe
She could have just got the letter as it only just came out. I got mine two days ago but some people will get them over the next week or so. Thanks I’ve been self isolating for about 4 weeks so far which was fine. It think it’s harder now I’ve been told. It’s like being grounded 😂

Reactions: 7
Guuuuuyzzz. Actual footage of when Pa Barker took his little princess to Cadbury world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She could have just got the letter as it only just came out. I got mine two days ago but some people will get them over the next week or so. Thanks I’ve been self isolating for about 4 weeks so far which was fine. It think it’s harder now I’ve been told. It’s like being grounded 😂
Yeah maybe that’s why. It’s a shame she can’t follow all the rules then, like not ordering things that aren’t really important. Yes it must be so hard now knowing you definitely can’t go out. It’s best to stay safe though x

Reactions: 9
Well ....all I can say is her back garden is going to look like a landing strip at Gatwick airport 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In other news I just got back from my first supermarket trip in 3 weeks! Bloody hell there are some idiots out there! Not planning on going again for as long as possible. Did get some bits for elderly neighbours though so they were happy - they gave me a bottle of wine! Yay!!
Stay safe folks - for all of us trying to do the right thing there are plenty of Grinchs who clearly don’t give a flying duck 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guuuuuyzzz. Actual footage of when Pa Barker took his little princess to Cadbury world

I've been subjected to this movie at least 6 times over the past 3 days. Me and my husband have been singing it on the loo, cooking, eating dinner, hoovering, etc... It will make it easier watching imagining it's Grinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.