Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell doesn’t she go for a proper walk around where she lives. And take the poor dog with you !! Give the kid something more interesting to look at then her boring back garden.

Reactions: 24
Hang on, the wicker baskets blew away but not the lighter, fake (who puts fake ivy in their garden?!) ivy? Pull the other one 😂 as for all those solar light monstrosities hasn’t anyone ever taught you zoph, that less really is more? Her neighbours must dislike her 😬 don’t get me started on all her pointless deliveries. From last week you say? Sure, Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If they arrived last week why is she only showing them now? It’s not like she’s been rushed off her feet. She’s such a liar. They came today and she doesn’t want it to look like she’s ordering loads. But even for them to come last week is irresponsible as lockdown has been in place for almost 2 weeks now. Unless it came in February you shouldn’t be showing it off. Stupid selfish witch
Her garden highlight shows some of the solar lights she has bought. Yet where are they all?

Reactions: 16
If they arrived last week why is she only showing them now? It’s not like she’s been rushed off her feet. She’s such a liar. They came today and she doesn’t want it to look like she’s ordering loads. But even for them to come last week is irresponsible as lockdown has been in place for almost 2 weeks now. Unless it came in February you shouldn’t be showing it off. Stupid selfish witch
and the fact that she uses a laughing face emoji after saying ''ebayer time again'' is infuriating. How selfish can you be knowing how much strain the postal service is at the moment but noooo poor Zoph can't go without her essential solar lights....duck my life get a grip woman

Reactions: 25
Ooh a lovely shot of the nails in the last story so we can check out its in real time too. Getton girl 💅
Screenshot_20200402_150737_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jake quickeden has written a quarentine song and it's available for download. All proceeds going to the NHS. He's tagged hinch twice today to share it along with Solomon. Sitting patiently waiting for her to duck off with her garden tat and do something proactive
She will share it now coz it’s been mentioned on here. Or maybe Stacey will share it and coz she can’t be outdone she will share it too. Neither of them will buy it though 🙄

Reactions: 21
and the fact that she uses a laughing face emoji after saying ''ebayer time again'' is infuriating. How selfish can you be knowing how much strain the postal service is at the moment but noooo poor Zoph can't go without her essential solar lights....duck my life get a grip woman
I bet she pays for express delivery too. It seems like they just arrived so probably was delivered by dhl or one of those companies as she already had an eBay delivery today from the postman. She’s not happy unless she’s putting everyone in danger. But she thinks she’s untouchable. The virus can live on packaging too I bet she doesn’t wash her hands after touching them

Reactions: 17
Just goes to show she’s such a follower.. if she actually listened or was focused on something other than her she’d know she’s still allowed to go for walks 😂😂 omg what a div 🙈

Reactions: 16
Hang on, the wicker baskets blew away but not the lighter, fake (who puts fake ivy in their garden?!) ivy? Pull the other one 😂 as for all those solar light monstrosities hasn’t anyone ever taught you zoph, that less really is more? Her neighbours must dislike her 😬 don’t get me started on all her pointless deliveries. From last week you say? Sure, Jan
Absolutely loving the Brady Bunch reference! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she walking round the garden? She can take him for a walk round the block to get him off and some fresh air most importantly.
so if she thinks you can’t go on a walk I’m going to assume fatsnomes hasn’t been walked for the past few weeks?
Was he ever?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooh a lovely shot of the nails in the last story so we can check out its in real time too. Getton girl 💅View attachment 102979
Her nails look bleeping rank 🤮 most nail techs I know have been putting together home removal kits for their clients so they can do it themselves safely, either Trace hasn't bothered, or Hinchy can't bear the thought of her nails being naked. Imagine her stroking those down Onslow's chest seductively 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I also think her behaviour is very selfish and is encouraging others to do the same. Postal workers are having to go out every day and put themselves and there family at risk. And all she is doing is getting bits of plastic tat delivered. You should only be ordering stuff you need or materials for your kids to learn or even items that help with your health or wellbeing. Put see everyone ordering stuff they don’t need it’s pretty selfish.

Reactions: 25
Whyyyyy does she keep pretending these eBay shitters came last week or the other week they are clearly being delivered as she’s bleeping showing them 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
When we had the strong wind and Jamie took down the egg chair those baskets can be seen hanging in place complete with the ivy in one of them. So like you said, the basket blew away but the ivy remained. Magical!

20200402_152911.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t she go a walk to her beloved field?! We are not all under house arrest!
Not sticking up for her cause she does my tits in but if she has a health condition she might have got the government letter. I got one and if you have a health condition that puts you ag risk you are not to leave the house at all for any reason. No walks, not even to get your own food or medicine and no one in the house is supposed to leave either. And that’s for 12 weeks. I’m having a nightmare trying to arrange food delivery because until 3 days ago I thought I could go for my own. So if she got one of those letters then she can’t leave her home at all.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.