Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been subjected to this movie at least 6 times over the past 3 days. Me and my husband have been singing it on the loo, cooking, eating dinner, hoovering, etc... It will make it easier watching imagining it's Grinch!
You kid sounds 👌🏻👌🏻 This was my favourite movie growing up!

Reactions: 7
What would be considered an appropriate time to make a cocktail? 🤔. Asking for a friend obvs!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She put up a post a few hours ago on her stories saying how much she missed her mum and can’t see her! So predictable 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's a spolit brat, she'll have followers who have lost their mums possibly even to coronavirus and she's snivelling that she wont see her for a few weeks (even though she probably is).

Btw I'm not taking it away from anyone who is missing their mum, it must be so hard but you probably have the emotional intelligence not to whinge to 3 million people whilst counting your millions of pounds and preparing your next swipe up 🙄

Reactions: 20
If she has had the letter she's clearly ignored it because last week she took Ronnie with her when she dropped off a bag of essentials for her parents. She probably thinks that the rules don't apply to her though because she's Mrs Hinch and therefore untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Haha she is definitely that! But Verucca came about from when she wanted the kitchen done. “I want the world, I want the whole world, don’t care how, I want it NOW”!
I actually sang that like Verucca Salt as well 😂
Get the Gretal filter on and make us a video 😂

How he says all the best too, like it’s their catch Phrase 🍆 💦
Do you think that's what he says when he shoots his load? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
How many lights does one small suburban garden need?
It’s going to be like Blackpool illuminations out
there, the birds will never go to sleep!

Give it a rest now, Hinch, less is more and you’re just doing this for the sake of it. Who puts plastic plants out in their garden FFS? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she has had the letter she's clearly ignored it because last week she took Ronnie with her when she dropped off a bag of essentials for her parents. She probably thinks that the rules don't apply to her though because she's Mrs Hinch and therefore untouchable.
They only just came out I got mine two days ago and I was the first person I had heard of to get one. People are getting them over the next week or so. So she may not have had it at that time. As I said I don’t know if she has got one and not sticking up for her just saying that it could be the reason.

Reactions: 3
What an absolute Dick. Jamie actually bought the note book. He claims it coz he’s her number one fan but we know it’s coz hinch ordered it herself using his amazon account 😂
Don't know why he's 'bought' one, authors (although I use that term very loosely in reference to Mrs Dimcliffe) usually get a set number of free copies of their book sent to them by the publisher. These copies are usually to be used for promotional purposes, giveaways etc. Has she ever done a giveaway with any of her books??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't know why he's 'bought' one, authors (although I use that term very loosely in reference to Mrs Dimcliffe) usually get a set number of free copies of their book sent to them by the publisher. These copies are usually to be used for promotional purposes, giveaways etc. Has she ever done a giveaway with any of her books??
Give away??? That’s not in our Soph’s vocabular. Like the words “charity” or “selfless” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You kid sounds 👌🏻👌🏻 This was my favourite movie growing up!
Haha he is retro as anything. He is 5 and only likes playing games that were around in 80s/90s. He asks for retro consoles for christmas and watches programmes I had completely forgotten about like Trapdoor, Ghosts of Bottle Bay, old Goosebumps episodes and he collects original 80s toys and comics from Comic conventions/shops (currently making his way through Ghostbusters collectables) His favourite songs are 80's electronic pop ones and he's asked for a Korg for his birthday (he is learning piano). Hinch would be sickened he doesn't follow trends.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Even the Corona thread having a little pop at our Soph.... aww diddums
hinchCV.JPG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.