Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he buys her followers so makes sense he would buy her stuff list book. Also laughing her blurb to gleam. Soph love your nowt special they would sell actual shite from an influencers arse if they could make money from it. Yours comes from your mouth though so maybe you would get even more money than their other clients as yours comes from a different place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why the hell doesn’t she go for a proper walk around where she lives. And take the poor dog with you !! Give the kid something more interesting to look at then her boring back garden.
I took my horse a walk this morning with my baby in the pram she has no excuse to walk her tiny dog. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I won’t be getting my letter any times soon. My postal service is so short staffed they’re focusing on parcel post. Probably because twats like Hinch are still ordering tit left, right and centre. Waiting on a couple of really important letters from hospital and probably the government vulnerable person one too 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Walk the child around the block a few times ffs. Give him something different to watch. Stay near the house by all means of course. See the claw is back out showing us more ebay lights while most are worrying about how they will get through the next few weeks or workers are over exhausted in hospitals. 😡😡😡😡😡. She is such a knob fa e

Reactions: 13
I can relate to this so much. My daughter has been going through terrible twos since the days she was born 😬 she’s two next week and being stuck at home with the constant tantrum I can feel my sanity slipping.
I’m so glad I had my daughter before she had Ronnie, seeing her maintain that unachievable standard of home with a baby would have made my PND worse, if that was possible
It's so hard isn't it. When nothing you do is right. Yesterday my little one screamed at me cos I put his tea in the wrong place on his plate. 🙄🙄🙄

Meanwhile hinch is making out Ronnie is the perfect baby, always happy, naps, sleeps through (even though she regularly changes her story on that anyway) and has an immaculate home.
But it's easy to do that when your partner is home with you 24/7 and your mum also is constantly at your house.
Her stories don't help at ALL and I don't get how people can say that they do. She's a bleeping dimwit.
And now making out everything she bought off ebay rrived last week. Course it did hun, course it did

Reactions: 22
Sophie stop ordering unnecessary tit from eBay! Every time you do you put that delivery driver and their family in danger! Stop being so bloody selfish while we're in the middle of an actual global health crisis.
She probably knows now that b&m is closed, if she can't buy her eBay crap she will literally have no content and her followers will drop off. The ones she didn't buy anyway.

Reactions: 20
eBay Deliveries, new note book deliveries. Sophie, Jamie, you are the most disgusting, greedy horrible bleeping bastards I have ever ever ever ever witnessed I cannot bleeping stand you

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her latest story where Ronnie is sat holding her slippers (I refuse to call them what she does)...it’s filtered. Watch the bottom left corner how the sofa trips the filter 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Why why why does a baby need a filter? Stop the world, I wanna get off.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does that poor child always look at her as if he’s worried. It’s like he waited to see how she would respond first before he smiled then. Why give him your cleaning slippers to play with. Get down on the floor with him and some wooden building blocks. Ffs!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well he buys her followers so makes sense he would buy her stuff list book. Also laughing her blurb to gleam. Soph love your nowt special they would sell actual shite from an influencers arse if they could make money from it. Yours comes from your mouth though so maybe you would get even more money than their other clients as yours comes from a different place.
She’s barley featured on their Instagram page at all. I bet they are well embarrassed of her but while she is still making them money they will keep representing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of morons who have received her book today is ridiculous, all fawning over how fantastic it is! It’s a crappy grey book with crap written in, no different from the book she flogged before, I’m sticking to reading actual books on my kindle not the Janet & John trash she is selling!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
More Ebay tat that arrived ‘last week’. 🙄
The longer this lockdown goes on for the more difficult it’s going to get for her to explain where all this new stuff is coming from. I’ll be interested to see what she comes up with! 😂

• Haha
Sophie stop ordering unnecessary tit from eBay! Every time you do you put that delivery driver and their family in danger! Stop being so bloody selfish while we're in the middle of an actual global health crisis.
She probably knows now that b&m is closed, if she can't buy her eBay crap she will literally have no content and her followers will drop off. The ones she didn't buy anyway.
I would love to know what the ratio is between real followers and bought bot accounts. Surely there will come a point where she has more fake followers than real ones (if she hasn't already)? We have seen her engagement looks crap, over 3 million followers and duck all of them like or comment on her grid posts, and was it about 20k that watched her when she went live last week? At a time when people can't go out, you'd expect her fans to be all over a live, especially as she barely ever does one. Hopefully her bubble will burst, Gleam will drop her like a steaming turd, and she'll spend the rest of her days crying in the memory corner of the loft, looking at photos of herself as Gretal while wailing "I used to be someone! People used to love me!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well! Tattle totally got tap-wanked at this morning, didn't we? We know why she does this tit, but surely her genuine followers (not bots) must be totally perplexed by her behaviour? She needs to get off here and think up some authentic content instead of backchat all day, every day.

• Haha
Why does that poor child always look at her as if he’s worried. It’s like he waited to see how she would respond first before he smiled then. Why give him your cleaning slippers to play with. Get down on the floor with him and some wooden building blocks. Ffs!!
I think he’s been told off by her before (remember the video she posted on her stories he was having a ball playing with the cushions on the bed giggling away, when he spotted her the smile instantly fell from his face)
He’s such a cute little boy but he never seems to giggle for his mum, always for his dad and cousin Abi (that we’ve been shown anyway) it seems Hinchy has to really work to get a small smirk from him. She needs to put that bloomin phone down and get down on the floor with him. She’s going to blink and he’ll be leaving home to go to uni and all she’ll have to remember from his childhood is eBay shite. She’s sold her soul to the devil by signing up with Gleam and it’s her gorgeous boy that’s losing out on special time with his mummy.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.