Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch is proper getting on my tits today. More so than usual. I'm very much struggling with being home permanently with my toddler boy - I lost my partner 2 years ago and it's been very hard going since. My mum, a close family friend, and mum's partner all help and support with little one (which I'm very grateful for, some people have no one) and here hinch is acting like life's bleeping perfect and all it takes is a smile from your child and all is OK. Not when you have a toddler throwing wobbles every 30nsexonds from waking up til going to bed, and you can't pass them over to someone else when you're at breaking point!

She's at home with the walking vest and probably old Freda! She has it so bleeping easy I swear! I cannot get 2 mins to piss in peace at the moment yet she can do all that cleaning and making crappy stepping stones. You never hear Ronnie in the background, you never hear him cry, doesn't she realise these sort of things would make her more relatable!

Instead we get a video of her squeegee'ing her bleeping hob and a clearly staged photo of her and Ronnieblesshim. Sick of seeing photos with her hunched over him like that, her entire life is just a facade!

And seriously the first thing she's gunna do is a massive hinch haul? Seriously?? Talk about bleeping priorities. First thing I'll be doing is going straight to my mums who's still working as she's a keyworker! Don't think your family want a load of bleeping tat soph. Mind you can't miss someone when you're living with them EH MA BARKER.

SORRY for the rant I'm just in a right mood today. And she's tipped me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I feel properly lonely while I was pregnant I had planned to go to baby walking groups and baby massage as I’m a very social person and I feel I’m struggling with baby at times as I’m so restricted in the house. I felt like a prisoner in hospital for five days after my c section (staff were lovely and helpful it was just my feelings plus I feel I missed out on first bonding as was emergency c section) now I feel like a prisoner again not seeing friends or getting out with my baby and feel he is missing out so much this isn’t how I wanted his start in life to be plus I have been struggling personally I know I’m lucky to be healthy and my baby healthy I really feel for anyone who has lost people and who also has this terrible virus I just can’t help how I’m feeling at the minute plus I’m so scared he catches it as my hubby is a key worker in food production. Sorry for going off on one just had to get it off my chest
Dont feel lonely lovely you have all us nasty trolls to talk to whenever you need us 😘

Have you got friends or family with kids or babies? Download houseparty and have your own baby groups or if your not breastfeeding, let hubby look after baby for an hour, get the wine out and have a giggle with your mates.

There is so many new mums in exactly the same position as you right now. So try not to focus on what you cant do and make new plans for what you can do.

Its hard enough for new mums in normal circumstances so I cant even imagine how hard it is now! It feels so surreal BUT it will end, hopefully soon if everybody stays home and this will be part of history that everybody will talk about, and your baby can say they were born in it. (Sorry not much help)
Stay safe lovely xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel properly lonely while I was pregnant I had planned to go to baby walking groups and baby massage as I’m a very social person and I feel I’m struggling with baby at times as I’m so restricted in the house. I felt like a prisoner in hospital for five days after my c section (staff were lovely and helpful it was just my feelings plus I feel I missed out on first bonding as was emergency c section) now I feel like a prisoner again not seeing friends, family or getting out with my baby and feel he is missing out so much this isn’t how I wanted his start in life to be plus I have been struggling personally I know I’m lucky to be healthy and my baby healthy I really feel for anyone who has lost people and who also has this terrible virus I just can’t help how I’m feeling at the minute plus I’m so scared he catches it as my hubby is a key worker in food production. Sorry for going off on one just had to get it off my chest
Never feel you have to apologise when you're feeling down or in need of help, this sounds a very difficult time for you. I saw someone post this morning about trying to have a different perspective and instead of us all keeping saying we are "stuck at home" we change it to "we are safe at home". Not sure if it will help but it did seem appropriate. (By the way I also understand emergency C section and lack of bonding - it will get better, trust me, but please ask for help via your health worker or doctor if you are struggling x )
Do you use Facetime and Skype and things like that to keep in touch with everyone? x 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed on insta they’ve changed it on how many likes a photo has? Mine doesn’t say how many likes hinch has on that photo just says ‘Stacey Solomon and thousands of others’ that will piss them off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hinch is proper getting on my tits today. More so than usual. I'm very much struggling with being home permanently with my toddler boy - I lost my partner 2 years ago and it's been very hard going since. My mum, a close family friend, and mum's partner all help and support with little one (which I'm very grateful for, some people have no one) and here hinch is acting like life's bleeping perfect and all it takes is a smile from your child and all is OK. Not when you have a toddler throwing wobbles every 30nsexonds from waking up til going to bed, and you can't pass them over to someone else when you're at breaking point!

She's at home with the walking vest and probably old Freda! She has it so bleeping easy I swear! I cannot get 2 mins to piss in peace at the moment yet she can do all that cleaning and making crappy stepping stones. You never hear Ronnie in the background, you never hear him cry, doesn't she realise these sort of things would make her more relatable!

Instead we get a video of her squeegee'ing her bleeping hob and a clearly staged photo of her and Ronnieblesshim. Sick of seeing photos with her hunched over him like that, her entire life is just a facade!

And seriously the first thing she's gunna do is a massive hinch haul? Seriously?? Talk about bleeping priorities. First thing I'll be doing is going straight to my mums who's still working as she's a keyworker! Don't think your family want a load of bleeping tat soph. Mind you can't miss someone when you're living with them EH MA BARKER.

SORRY for the rant I'm just in a right mood today. And she's tipped me.
Please unfollow her if she’s making you feel like that. Don’t compare your life to hers. Her life isn’t real at all!!! I hope your day gets better and things ease up with your boy. I’m not an expert when it comes to toddlers my baby is 1 in two weeks but try doing different things with him to pass the day? Go and feed the ducks as we’re allowed out daily. Go to the park and play on some swings. You’re a real mum she isn’t don’t compare to her she doesn’t do any of the work anyway

Reactions: 15
Everyone is living a completely different life right now, lack of freedom, full of financial and health worries and knob face Hinch cares only about going out on a big plastic and chemical haul, wonderful. She has had her vermin faced hubby home for months on end helping her care for Ronnie so nothing has changed for her, remember she doesn't even like going out anyway guys *insert anxiety here*
We have parents struggling with grief and children who you cannot keep entertained constantly.
Key workers who are out there risking their lives, as I've mentioned I am a Paramedic and I have a 6 year old Son and once the schools closed he went to live with my Sister until things have calmed down because I couldnt risk coming home to him knowing I'm out there exposing myself everyday, so I haven't seen my Son or hugged, kissed, tucked him in to bed in 13 days now so duck off Hinch with your staged standing photographs and his little tuft of hair because that doesn't make anyone feel better, watching your clean house get "cleaned" DOESNT MAKE ANYONE FEEL BETTER

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Soph...if you don’t like an ‘eggy sink’ scrape your damn plates into the bin you lazy cow! Sinks aren’t for food waste, and anyway I thought you had a #gifted dishwasher so....?

It’d save you poisoning our waters with even more toxins, but I suppose that is one of your absolute FAVES guyzzz, along with using a baffling amount of the same purpose products to clean a barely touched worktop. Gotta get that P&G ££ rolling in during these hard times though eh, we’re all feeling the effects of ‘what’s going on in the world’.

We understand, you are still learning and it’s really hard to have everything about your day to day life changed by this pandemic....oh wait a minute....

Reactions: 20
So, when the world goes back to normal she wants to go to b&m and home bargains, me I just want to hug my family ...soooo shallow
B&M's is still open, there is no way in hell that she hasnt nipped in since lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t keep up with these threads anymore 😂 how many products and cloths does she need to shine her brand new sink!
Just came on to say, I wish she’d do something more useful with her platform.
I love Sarah Millican, she’s hilarious, every day she’s reading some of her biography, literally a wee 5 min video of her reading & she says something funny/positive at the end and ends it with “and wash your bleeping hands” she’s a huge advocate for mental health as she’s suffered with it herself. I look forward to it every day, I watch it with the other half and have a wee chuckle.
Could fud face not do something like this for her followers? Imagine if she filmed herself reading from her (shite) book they bots would cream their knickers! And it’s less of her wanking her taps. She’s reading it to herself and laughing how much she still love baskets (mad bastard) read aloud and entertain the people. Jeez she could even read it with Ronnie on her lap, it’s probably perfect for his age group 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please unfollow her if she’s making you feel like that. Don’t compare your life to hers. Her life isn’t real at all!!! I hope your day gets better and things ease up with your boy. I’m not an expert when it comes to toddlers my baby is 1 in two weeks but try doing different things with him to pass the day? Go and feed the ducks as we’re allowed out daily. Go to the park and play on some swings. You’re a real mum she isn’t don’t compare to her she doesn’t do any of the work anyway
I don't compare my life as I know hers is all fabricated, and I would never want her life in a million years, so empty and materialistic. But it annoys me how she tries to put out this message that everything is gunna be OK and how refilling her bleeping candle basket makes her SOOOOO happy. If only all of us had such small problems like filling our baskets with tit.
He's 2 and a half so in a very destructive phase at the moment just screams no at evreything, breaks everything, throws everything, nothing keeps his interest for longer than 5 minutes. But I'm doing my best.
She doesn't normally bother me this much but I'm extra touchy today.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s like playing the real life sims this! Someone points out something she hasn’t done or how they’ve caught her out and she tries to correct it in the next story. Hmmm what can we make her do next?! 😂
Hi Hinch,so today we think your content should be..🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't compare my life as I know hers is all fabricated, and I would never want her life in a million years, so empty and materialistic. But it annoys me how she tries to put out this message that everything is gunna be OK and how refilling her bleeping candle basket makes her SOOOOO happy. If only all of us had such small problems like filling our baskets with tit.
He's 2 and a half so in a very destructive phase at the moment just screams no at evreything, breaks everything, throws everything, nothing keeps his interest for longer than 5 minutes. But I'm doing my best.
She doesn't normally bother me this much but I'm extra touchy today.
I don’t actually believe any of that makes her happy. What did she say the other day I’m just looking at my whatever it was and smiling. I don’t believe for a minute the simple life is what makes her happy she just pretends to to come across relatable. She wouldn’t have gone to the Maldives or had a big fancy wedding or gone to Disneyland or have two expensive cars or a massive extension. Not to mention to Louis Vuitton handbag that she doesn’t show but we all know she has.

The best is all you can do ❤

Reactions: 21
Just seen someone post on Facebook about her new book how it’s pointless and they would of brought it if the list were already wrote in.
her hincherzz have better ideas than her. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her kitchen must knock you out when you walk in. She put a capful of Zoflora down both plug holes and then sprayed the worktops.
My living room and kitchen is open plan and if I put a capful of Zoflora down my sink it gives me a massive headache. I’ve learnt not to do that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her kitchen must knock you out when you walk in. She put a capful of Zoflora down both plug holes and then sprayed the worktops.
My living room and kitchen is open plan and if I put a capful of Zoflora down my sink it gives me a massive headache. I’ve learnt not to do that
Does she not realise both plug holes lead into the same drainpipe? Stoopid witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s not just the fact she’s clueless to the situation it’s the fact she acts untouchable like it won’t effect her or anyone she knows therefore doesn’t care. Meanwhile doesn’t her sister work for NHS. Why doesn’t onslow volunteer and do something useful with his time. She’s such an entitled stuck up cow.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.