Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s finally got some hand wash on the sink that’s probably as far as she goes. After all this is the mad cow that was coughing, sneezing and fingering items she didn’t intend to buy in the shops a few weeks back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being excited to go to shitting home bargains and b&m to buy more tit she doesn't need when this global pandemic is over.

What a sad, closed little life she leads. Every single person is going to be changed at the end of this. And she is going to remain exactly the same. Filling her house with grey crap that will end up in the loft or in landfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She had avocado last night with the nacho monstrosity. Avocados are full of good fats, brilliant for growing babies. But unless it's in an Ella's pouch Ronnie won't get a sniff. Last night she could have cut up a wholewheat tortilla wrap, baked it to make healthy nacho chips for Ronnie, with some cheese, tomato, and avocado. It takes so little effort to make something nutritious for a baby and if they all sat together he would think he was having the same as mum and dad. lazy lazy lazy.
That sounds super delish actually, I'm going to make it for lunch! Absolutely agree with you about babies wanting what parents have. We were all eating some white chocolate yesterday afternoon with our hot chocolates enjoying a family movie afternoon. Hubby and I decided work can get stuffed for 2 hours while we just switched off and spent quality time with the kids. Our baby wanted the chocolate so I cut up chocolate sized bites of banana. Same colour and she thought she was eating the same as us. She kept laughing and looking at it like, "holy crap, I've got chocolate!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That sounds super delish actually, I'm going to make it for lunch! Absolutely agree with you about babies wanting what parents have. We were all eating some white chocolate yesterday afternoon with our hot chocolates enjoying a family movie afternoon. Hubby and I decided work can get stuffed for 2 hours while we just switched off and spent quality time with the kids. Our baby wanted the chocolate so I cut up chocolate sized bites of banana. Same colour and she thought she was eating the same as us. She kept laughing and looking at it like, "holy crap, I've got chocolate!"
My baby wanted my lolly the other day so I have him a lick. Quickly learnt that he doesn't like sour things 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finland have announced that Influencers are key workers, as they are vital to getting the message publicised re protecting against coronavirus. Hmmm!
There is a place for SOME influencers - the sort that understand how to reach certain sectors of the community. There are some YouTubers putting out some great stuff helping to get the message across to generally younger people but Mrs Hinch - NOPE. Her army are immune to the greater effecs this virus is having on both individuals and society at large. There is no place for useless celebreties and vacuous influencers and I hope this virus sends them packing back to the real world where they have to live real lives, not be parasites off those who are either too foolish to see what they really or or sadly part of a system that has stopped teaching its citizens common sense.

As for her story about the giant hinch haul she can't wait to have ... well I think you have all said everything I was already feeling. Me, I will be hugging my friends and family, going to visit the family of my friend who died, catching up with other friends whose party I was unable to go to because I was in lockdown, supporting small local businesses. I will be praising the people who, before this crisis, were deemed low skilled and not important - the health workers at all levels goes without saying but also postal workers, shop staff, volunteers getting supplies to the old and vulnerable and those who make the things we really need not the trash Mrs Hinch fills her house with.

I am not one for swearing but it has taken a huge amount of effort not to call her every name under the sun after I saw that hinch haul story. Quite simply she is one of the most atrocious people I have seen on the internet. Disgusting woman. And my heart bleeds for Ronnie, it really does. Poor innocent child prostituted to the world in her desperate attempt to keep making money and maintaining her followers. I don't know how she can sleep at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hinch needs to get some bleeping perspective over this pandemic. Just this week a 13 year old boy died alone in hospital. Over 2,000 people have died in the UK. I don't even know what the number is globally. I'm so scared for the health and safety of my baby boy and sit here in tears at the thought of him being alone and scared. And she wants to go to home sodding bargains. She really is so tone deaf about what the world is going through right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I just came on because I saw she was reading a book. Thought 'good on you Hinch'

It was HER OWN BOOK.

Out of all the marvellous literature through the course of history, she decides to use this lockdown time to read about herself. This narcissistic influencer society needs to disappear. Self obsessed bell end.
She has to read it to remember her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's very generous of you Sophie, guyzzzz she's taking us all on a Hinch haul. Oh, sorry, what she actually means is she's going to go and buy a load of crap that she doesn't need again whilst showing us that she hasn't been affected at all. How insensitive!! Does she not realise that people will have lost jobs and loved ones and the last thing on their minds will be her bloody Hinch haul! She's so out of touch with reality. The most important thing for me will be going to give my parents a big hug, not having a blast in Home Bargains and B&M

That's very generous of you Sophie, guyzzzz she's taking us all on a Hinch haul. Oh, sorry, what she actually means is she's going to go and buy a load of crap that she doesn't need again whilst showing us that she hasn't been affected at all. How insensitive!! Does she not realise that people will have lost jobs and loved ones and the last thing on their minds will be her bloody Hinch haul! She's so out of touch with reality. The most important thing for me will be going to give my parents a big hug, not having a blast in Home Bargains and B&M
I honestly think within the economy and everyday life we are going to feel the repercussions of covid 19 for months or even years after it's over. Sophie thinks ond day boris will pop up like ok it's done now and the whole country reverts to normal. People have died, people have lost their jobs, livelihoods, families, vulnerable kids will slip under the radar while on lockdown. Its heartbreaking to think about but as long as Home Bargains reopens who gives a duck, sophie needs to spend the money burning a hole in her loungewear pocket!

Reactions: 30
Why’s she got her candles lit at bleeping 7:30am, she’s a clown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really hope this virus is her downfall... I appreciate we're all trying to do out bit to be positive/not talk about it so much etc but she hasn't even addressed it properly, in fact she's behaving like even more of a bint than ever.

P.s. does anyone think we are well overdue a meltdown😂😂😂
So overdue!! 😂 I think ma barker and vestlife have been tending to her behind the scenes so we just been getting little troll comments.
Btw I can’t remember who asked but her mum just works at the florist not owns it. Well not yet! That will probs be her next purchase 🙄

Oh and about her sister being a paramedic. It was hinch that said it in the early days, I remember it well. She probably doesn’t mention it now coz it’s not true, she’s not qualified yet

• Haha
This is a ridiculous number of products to wipe down the worktops and the sink. I use a multipurpose spray for the worktops and the sink and then use a disinfectant. If the hob is really dirty, I use a cream cleaner on it. My kitchen is spotless without having to use all those chemicals.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Well she’s finally got some hand wash on the sink that’s probably as far as she goes. After all this is the mad cow that was coughing, sneezing and fingering items she didn’t intend to buy in the shops a few weeks back.
Straight after she'd come back from Disney as well 🙄

Reactions: 8
I wonder if we’ll see those lumps of cement this morning? 🤔. Don’t know about you guyzzzzzz but I’m really excited to see how they turn out! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There it is! The video of Ronnie having a nap just to prove Ma Barker doesn't do all the parenting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
wonder if she’s more likely to report the mrs hinch appreciate page for this pic if not for the bath pictures of Ronnie. It looks so badly photoshopped, can’t work it out :LOL:
47761B9E-76DC-4205-A5BB-0FA95ABA211B.jpeg
47761B9E-76DC-4205-A5BB-0FA95ABA211B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
just coming on to say I’m so glad she told me to move items on the worktop I’ve been doing it wrong for yearsssss, Cupid stunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.