Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would see dentist her teeth are causing her to speech problems I truly can't listen to her it tested on my nerves all that ssss I bet she showers people in spit 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is a ridiculous number of products to wipe down the worktops and the sink. I use a multipurpose spray for the worktops and the sink and then use a disinfectant. If the hob is really dirty, I use a cream cleaner on it. My kitchen is spotless without having to use all those chemicals.
Jesus god how has she not suffocated them all. I swear she rarely ever opens the windows either. I use Cif for my sink and hob then Dettol anti-bac for the sides. It’s so simple😂

Reactions: 19
Why is she on skimmed milk? She needs to be getting some of that full fat down her. She looks painfully thin

My son who is 17 and my hubbie are both key workers. My lad walks 5mi to get to work ( keeping the 2 metres rule) as the buses quite rightly are sporadic. They will never be famous or rich like the thousands of other key workers, risking their health to serve the public! But I'm as proud as punch of them both!! Mrs Hunch you lady have 0 to be proud of...your son is the greatest gift you will ever have been blessed with! Yet tatt from Homebargins takes presidence.. why? Are you not rich enough,are you not worshipped enough? Ronnie is worth more than all the things you have! His worth is more than the money in the bank. Enjoy him,get muddy with him, let him eat good wholesome food and smear it all over.. time is fleeting. Yes it's been said too many times to mention but stop posting him in the bath. Enough from one mother to another enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just deleted my orginal post 😂

Calling tattle bingo...

This Morning are calling about clap for carers tonight, what's the betting that dumb and dumber are gonna show their support again 🙄

Are they gonna be outside or actually stood on the front door step?

Place your bets guyyyssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had avocado last night with the nacho monstrosity. Avocados are full of good fats, brilliant for growing babies. But unless it's in an Ella's pouch Ronnie won't get a sniff. Last night she could have cut up a wholewheat tortilla wrap, baked it to make healthy nacho chips for Ronnie, with some cheese, tomato, and avocado. It takes so little effort to make something nutritious for a baby and if they all sat together he would think he was having the same as mum and dad. lazy lazy lazy.
I get so many meal ideas for my little one thanks to you guys 😂😂🥰🥰 how many products did you use to clean her sink that wasn’t even dirty. And there was defo no eggs been poured in that sink. I couldn’t see any egg whites or anything

Reactions: 12
So overdue!! 😂 I think ma barker and vestlife have been tending to her behind the scenes so we just been getting little troll comments.
How have I missed ‘vestlife’ before?! Think I saw @TomTitLane call Onslow that to but often I just see ‘Simply the Vest’ or Onslow (which are cracking). Vestlife, bloody howling at that, thank you :ROFLMAO: 😂:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
She had avocado last night with the nacho monstrosity. Avocados are full of good fats, brilliant for growing babies. But unless it's in an Ella's pouch Ronnie won't get a sniff. Last night she could have cut up a wholewheat tortilla wrap, baked it to make healthy nacho chips for Ronnie, with some cheese, tomato, and avocado. It takes so little effort to make something nutritious for a baby and if they all sat together he would think he was having the same as mum and dad. lazy lazy lazy.
That sounds lovely. I'm going to give it a go later. We had fajitas for dinner last night and I have wraps left over. I think there's salsa left too and I have cheese and avocados so I'll cobble together some sort of guacamole.

Reactions: 13
I despise the woman. As soon as this is over shes going on the biggest hinch haul!! Im on maternity leave at the moment. I work on a mental health ward. When this is all over im going to see my colleagues so they can meet my baby and take in loads of goodies to thank them for all the work they've done and putting thenselves at risk. Im going to visit my parents and grandparents who havent met my new daughter and give them the biggest squeeze ever. Im going to spend hours outdoors at parks and the beach with all 3 of my children and never take our freedom for granted again. Im going to go back to maternity and give out chocolates and thank you cards to the midwifes, doctors and support workers who cared for me and my newborn during our 5 day stay in hospital. It was a stressful time for everyone but I couldnt fault the care we received. Sod bulk buying cleaning products and tat for the house. Has she not learnt whats important during this!!!
God love you, this made me CRY! :cry: I wish I could come and make you a cuppa and let you take the weight off your feet, and give you and your baby a hug. What a hard, hard time for new mummies with tiny babies, not being able to share their happiness properly with their loved ones. You sound like a wonderful person, thinking about giving back when you're having a hard time yourself. ❤
Wouldn't it be wonderful if EVERYONE thought about how to give back, once we get back to some sort of normality?
The only way Hunch will do it is giving money back to the tills in her favourite shops! Granted they'll need income, but people need people more. You'd think she'd have been learning about this during her, ahem, "lockdown".

Love to all the mums of newborns out there ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is a ridiculous number of products to wipe down the worktops and the sink. I use a multipurpose spray for the worktops and the sink and then use a disinfectant. If the hob is really dirty, I use a cream cleaner on it. My kitchen is spotless without having to use all those chemicals.
It's so she can still sell them to her lovers who will rush out even though we're on lockdown and buy them all!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Stacey has already kicked off todays story post sparring fest with a corker, she's been re-posted by both Michelle Obama and the Daily Mail sidebar of shame. Hinchy will be spitting feathers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she really saying she can’t wait for this to be over so she can go and buy more shite what a bleeping bellend. I can’t wait for it to be over so people stop dying and people can see their relatives and friends again and also so my grandad in law can meat his newborn grandson what a total selfish self absorbed witch

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Is she really saying she can’t wait for this to be over so she can go and buy more shite what a bleeping bellend. I can’t wait for it to be over so people stop dying and people can see their relatives and friends again and also so my grandad in law can meat his newborn grandson what a total selfish self absorbed witch
This just shows that this whole event is not teaching her any lessons. She can't wait to get back to the same wasteful crap that she used to do. Many of us have learnt that material possessions are not what truly matter in life, but not Hinch, she has realised how much she needs more crap.

Reactions: 28
Yes. Yes, she is. She's saying that when this is over, people have lost loved ones, their jobs, their businesses, their homes even, what they will really want is to watch her going out smugly shopping, showing off that she can still afford to, and that what really matters in Casa Hinch, is material possessions. Wow, what a value system she has.

Reactions: 23
God love you, this made me CRY! :cry: I wish I could come and make you a cuppa and let you take the weight off your feet, and give you and your baby a hug. What a hard, hard time for new mummies with tiny babies, not being able to share their happiness properly with their loved ones. You sound like a wonderful person, thinking about giving back when you're having a hard time yourself. ❤
Wouldn't it be wonderful if EVERYONE thought about how to give back, once we get back to some sort of normality?
The only way Hunch will do it is giving money back to the tills in her favourite shops! Granted they'll need income, but people need people more. You'd think she'd have been learning about this during her, ahem, "lockdown".

Love to all the mums of newborns out there ❤
I feel properly lonely while I was pregnant I had planned to go to baby walking groups and baby massage as I’m a very social person and I feel I’m struggling with baby at times as I’m so restricted in the house. I felt like a prisoner in hospital for five days after my c section (staff were lovely and helpful it was just my feelings plus I feel I missed out on first bonding as was emergency c section) now I feel like a prisoner again not seeing friends, family or getting out with my baby and feel he is missing out so much this isn’t how I wanted his start in life to be plus I have been struggling personally I know I’m lucky to be healthy and my baby healthy I really feel for anyone who has lost people and who also has this terrible virus I just can’t help how I’m feeling at the minute plus I’m so scared he catches it as my hubby is a key worker in food production. Sorry for going off on one just had to get it off my chest

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus god how has she not suffocated them all. I swear she rarely ever opens the windows either. I use Cif for my sink and hob then Dettol anti-bac for the sides. It’s so simple😂
Love Cif cream for the hob! I'm the same, just use a multi purpose or anti bacterial spray for the sides and that's it. Not sure why she needs to use so many things, especially with everyone being at home more than usual. I'm guessing her worktops etc. are expensive so should she not be careful what she uses on them?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.