Mrs Hinch #129 Mouthful of talc and GorillaGlue mani - is she for real or simply a fanny?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her book is out today so she’s gonna be even more insufferable sharing her sheep’s post of the book. I’ve seen a few people posting about it but no one has shown what’s inside yet. I think a lot of Hinchers will post saying it great so they will get noticed by their queen but actually probably think it’s a pile of tit. I really do think that hinch army are a cult and although there are loads that are blissfully happy I’m sure there are some that want to leave but are afraid to coz they think Mrs hinch is their friend. I was was watching Tiger King last night and it mentioned cults and how people are free to leave etc but don’t because they don’t know what to do once they leave as they are used to the security of it. it really did make me think of Mrs hinch’s sheep. They are part of a cult and they don’t even know it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinch on Tattle alert... Ronnie duz haz real food 😳😳
But did Ronnie eat da real food or did the just place the bowl there for us and he actually really had his sloppy baby porridge. She seems like the sort of mum who’s would panic and tit a brick every time a baby gagged which is probably another reason why he’s still on food aimed at 4 months old. She’s not doing him any favours giving him smooth purées and then giving him hard finger foods like strawberries she need to move him up the stages so he learns how to chew. Right now he’s just used to slop sliding down his throat. Personally I think she should seek help with how to move him into lumper purées and finger foods. Coz how she’s doing it is a choking hazard waiting to happen

Reactions: 22
Just shows you where her priorities are doesn't it? I'm looking forward to giving my dad the biggest hug ever and having coffee with him again. I'm looking forward to hugging my friends, going out for dinner with my husband, calling for a cheeky drink on a Thursday afternoon just because we can, I'm looking forward to feeling less anxious and more optimistic.
Grinch on the other hand? Home Bargains and B&M to buy hoards of unnecessary stuff. I can just imagine her rushing around like she's on Supermarket Sweep grabbing everything in front of her! How typical and shallow.

Sophie can I ask you why you asked a random man to remove Ronnie's photo from his Instagram page yet you seem perfectly happy with the Mrs Hinch appreciation page which contains numerous photos of Ronnie and yourself and Jamie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone explain to me why she would put candles on first thing in the morning?

I enjoy a candle in an evening maybe but they aren’t on my mind when I wake up 🙄 should add each to there own but are they new? I’ve never noticed before I thought the staged photo was taken in the evening because of them that’s how I noticed 😂

Reactions: 17
Seriously the 1st thing she is going to do is go to B&M and Home Bargains. Not see your Mum & Dad or your grandma that you used to show on your stories on a regular basis.
B&M are mothballing nearly 50 stores due to the crisis - I really hope the one nearest to Hinch is one of them

Reactions: 19
Can someone explain to me why she would put candles on first thing in the morning?

I enjoy a candle in an evening maybe but they aren’t on my mind when I wake up 🙄 should add each to there own but are they new? I’ve never noticed before I thought the staged photo was taken in the evening because of them that’s how I noticed 😂
It’s because she has so many freebies, easy come easy go with zoph. I very much doubt she’d be that liberal if they were coming out of her own pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is a shallow twit isn’t she. When this is all over all she can think about is B&M and Home Bargains?! When this is all over I’m looking forward to seeing my dad, who is self isolating for 12 weeks due being high risk (he has just beat cancer and has diabetes), my autistic sister who is finding it extremely difficult not being able to see her niece (my 8 month old daughter), my mum who is a midwife and is working NO end supporting all the pregnant ladies during this crisis and delivering their babies safely into this world. She genuinely makes me so bleeping mad.

Reactions: 31
If that’s what she calls cooking then okay Soph.. you’ve really out done yourself 😂👏🏻 what is it? A strawberry which he’s obviously not bothered by because I see nothing around his mouth at all? And toast, is it?

Reactions: 16
I just came on because I saw she was reading a book. Thought 'good on you Hinch'

It was HER OWN BOOK.

Out of all the marvellous literature through the course of history, she decides to use this lockdown time to read about herself. This narcissistic influencer society needs to disappear. Self obsessed bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One of the greatest films of all time. Definitely not her choice
Great film! Can just imagine her every 5 mins asking Onslow what’s going on or saying she didn’t understand the ending 🤦‍♀️

Her book is out today so she’s gonna be even more insufferable sharing her sheep’s post of the book. I’ve seen a few people posting about it but no one has shown what’s inside yet. I think a lot of Hinchers will post saying it great so they will get noticed by their queen but actually probably think it’s a pile of tit. I really do think that hinch army are a cult and although there are loads that are blissfully happy I’m sure there are some that want to leave but are afraid to coz they think Mrs hinch is their friend. I was was watching Tiger King last night and it mentioned cults and how people are free to leave etc but don’t because they don’t know what to do once they leave as they are used to the security of it. it really did make me think of Mrs hinch’s sheep. They are part of a cult and they don’t even know it
I reckon this book is the shittiest of the crappy books so far please let the sheep realise just what is going on now and dump her for good

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Over 2000 people dead from Coronavirus some of them were healthy with no underlying health issues. It’s shows how fragile life is and how we must cherish every day and our loved ones. Not bleeping Hinch though she’s off to bleeping home bargains to do the biggest hinch haul ever. To freely spend hundreds of pounds when a lot of people will be wondering if they will find a job or if they’re business will recover from this. She really is a grade A bleep. What the duck is she planning to buy in home bargains that she doesn’t already have. She’s been gifted stuff almost every day for the past 2 years there is literally nothing she doesn’t have. She’s is the most selfish and arrogant person I’ve come across on Instagram. bleeping head. duck you hinch and duck your stupid sheep as I’ve noticed they are still shopping for non essential items thanks to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That baby porridge pisses me off. More crap in it that good. My daughter is almost 3 months younger than Ronnie, and I have one pack of baby rice in the cupboard that she tried once and turned her nose up at, and 3 Ellas pouches bought before the lockdown as a ‘just incase’. I am a ridiculously fussy eater and although I cook relatively healthy meals from scratch for me and my fiancée, they are admittedly a bit limited in range. But since weaning my daughter, I’ve bought more fresh fruit and veg that ever. She’s tried banana, apple, orange, apricot, broccoli, cauliflower, swede, parsnip, carrot, cucumber, kale, spinach, avocado etc and eaten it all. Her favourite lunch atm is an omelette with kale, spinach and cheese. It doesn’t have to make sense (yesterday she had chicken and avocado on toast 😂) and it’s not hard.
She had avocado last night with the nacho monstrosity. Avocados are full of good fats, brilliant for growing babies. But unless it's in an Ella's pouch Ronnie won't get a sniff. Last night she could have cut up a wholewheat tortilla wrap, baked it to make healthy nacho chips for Ronnie, with some cheese, tomato, and avocado. It takes so little effort to make something nutritious for a baby and if they all sat together he would think he was having the same as mum and dad. lazy lazy lazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Finland have announced that Influencers are key workers, as they are vital to getting the message publicised re protecting against coronavirus. Hmmm!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I think what upsets me most about the whole Hinch thing is that women have fought for so long to be seen as equal to men and to be taken seriously.

And people see her as an inspiration - for CLEANING! It just takes us back so many steps! Stereotypical stay at home woman who doesn’t go out, cleans and does housework all day. There’s so many women out there kicking absolute ass and she’s classed as an inspiration. Baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.