Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt say it was through touching the package hun. its a sealed bag. Its the air inside the package. Hence being advised not to buy things from china at the mo. Yet she does it anyway.

Reactions: 10
has this woman nevre heard of photoshop? of course the things on the models don't look the same on you, you tit.

ALSO, what is this thing with her trying to sound more posh by enunciating her Ts at the end of words like iT and thaT, but then she goes 'bovvered', shes not fooling anybody

seems like she took a note from my post from earlier as well by adding an onion to her chicken a la slopp... well done soph

Reactions: 17
Did she say she was “using up stuff in her cupboards”?? What’s the plan after that then? Either she seriously does have a wardrobe full of mug shots or she’s going to get a shock when she next goes shopping. I actually think she’s totally oblivious to the outside world. Just trundling along on Planet Grinch

Reactions: 19
She really thinks she’s doing some grand gesture by sharing a bloody picture of cleaning products she’s given away

Reactions: 16
It survives for *at least* 72 hours but some species of Coronavirus can survive up to 9 days so anything is possible.
What if someone in the sorting office or your Post man contaminates it?

Reactions: 6
how do you find her numbers of followers/unfollowers? I’m curious after the poll how many unfollows she has. Me included
Website called social blade. She's only ever shown a negative number once that I've seen. It's always a very steady growth of followers...last I checked it was averaging 3000 a day

Reactions: 5
Well at least if she’s suffering with a pain in the ass then she knows how we feel about her on the daily

Reactions: 18
Sorry if it’s already been said (no time to catch up on the thread today before work!) but does anyone else think she’s overdoing / possibly completely fabricating this injury because she knows her content is shite and is using it as an excuse not to post as she knows fine well there is more going on in the world atm and her posts will seem petty? Lol

Reactions: 31
In her warped and delusional mind I think she means she’s using the stuff Shes got instead of buying, to her not buying stuff is a big deal

Reactions: 8
She really thinks she’s doing some grand gesture by sharing a bloody picture of cleaning products she’s given away
Has she said who she gave it to yet?
She probably just gave it to her mam and sister

Reactions: 18
This probably isn't allowed but I have a whole big pack of wipes, is there any way I can arrange posting them to you?

Omg can’t catch up lol she didn’t give anything away she just took a pic of a bag of stuff in her boot then put it back in one of her 10 narnia cupboards !

Reactions: 20
She’s given that 1 bag to her Ma I reckon, but will repost the pic every day. And the stuff in it was #gifted I bet so it’s hardly an altruistic gesture!

Reactions: 15
Also “ i just add to Cart “ really soph ? Not everyone can afford to just keep buying loads of unwanted shit ! Seriously does this woman not think before she posts ! She is so unrealatable it’s unreal ! I’m over here panicking about having enough food to feed my family and she’s just filling her cart with bikinis ! C**t ... sorry but I’m done

Reactions: 27
Get well soon I feel for your with everything on your plate especially worrying for your grandad. Try and look after yourself best you can and I hope your grandad is ok to xx

Reactions: 7
What so protective she can't even take him outdoors to a boot sale!!
It’s ok she’s got the bog rolls
Oh she'll certainly need them after consuming a 90% liquid diet

Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear about your husband hope he’s ok xx

Reactions: 3
She's so far up herself she probably thinks she can put the whole of the UK's mind at rest by posting stories about herself ...see everyone it's fine in home bargains

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.