Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to block her tonight 😡

I honestly cant believe the shite she’s posted straight after the country has been told that we basically have to go into lockdown.

I dont have anxiety or MH issues but after watching Boris tonight I’ve had my first ever panic attack. I thought I was having a heart attack, couldnt breathe and feels like someone was sitting on my chest. My heart is still going like mad now!

But her biggest bleeping worry is she doesnt look like the models in a bikini 😡😡 Posts about USING UP everything in her cupboards and freezer! What fuckin planet is she on!!

My cupboards are bleeping bare pet! Because I stupidly didnt panic buy like every fucker else and for the past week I havent been able to get anything because all the supermarkets where I live have empty bleeping shelves so now I dont know how the hell Im gonna feed a family of 6 adults and 2 grandkids under 7 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry for the rant 🙈
I hope you’re ok. Panic attacks are terrifying. She lives in a delusional little bubble 😡
Hopefully the worst of the panic buying is over and the rest of us are able to get some food! It’s scary, but we need to remember we’re all in this and not go mental with the panic buying. Do you have an Aldi or Lidl near you? They’ve been limiting the amount people can buy, you may manage to get essentials in there. Stay safe 😘

Reactions: 9
I think she is sticking to his age for his clothes. No Soph you move up to the next size when your child out grows the size they are in. Not when they hit the right age.
Its OK you're just learning 😒
She is sooo thick!!

Reactions: 6
I am in no way defending her, but a lot of these Influencers seem to be carrying on business as usual, they’ve things to flog so let’s ignore what’s going on around us. 🤬 (Don’t think I’m allowed to name names here, but a certain Queen of the Jungle & ex Love Island stars to name a few)
Don’t name names etc.. I got a warning this morning 😫☹

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As if someone cooked that slop....actually it looks like it might be her bestie NAT though 🤣

F6B9B960-D9DF-43B0-A846-97647421F2A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That’s an Ella’s Kitchen spag Bol pouch. Poor kid isn’t allowed real food 😔
It really is sad, why can’t her mum or sis tell her to feed him finger food, proper food ffs! I don’t get it, is she REALLY too lazy to do it?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed so much we are absolutely rammed at work!!
It’s a scary time for our nhs! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Mozzarella, tomato, pre cut frozen chicken with chilli sauce, microwave pilau rice and sour cream. Join our Soph as she takes us on a culinary journey across Italy, the UK, the Middle East, India and Mexico.
That chicken looks like processed chicken, it’s all the same size

• Sick
Reactions: 10
im like you love. 4 mouths to feed (3 if you discount m as I’m
not worried about skipping a few meals as my waist can take it 😂) but otherwise my local shops are bare. I mean thankfully I do have enough loo roll and bleach but ain’t got no food. And I don’t have a freezer so I can’t stockpile in that either .
yeah for once the diet WILL start monday 😂
I’ve got enough loo roll to last till the weekend at a push! Same with soap and washing up liquid but after that dont know what we’re gonna do 🙈

Reactions: 7
People are dying, countries are on lock down. Elderly and pregnant women are being told to stay in self isolation. People are struggling to buy baby milk, nappies, wipes, food toilet roll. She has the bleeping audacity to talk tit about bikinis and that she doesn't look how the models do in the photos is she daft? How disgustingly ignorant can one individual be? Actually makes me feel sick.

I'm 4 days overdue and I'm absolutely terrified about this virus I will be self isolating once the baby is born and I'm just shocked that she hasn't even mentioned anything about it just going on about her arse being sore and that she is buying bikinis. Sorry for the rant but this is absolutely disgusting. She has a baby and doesn't seem to be giving a tit about what's going on in the world!
Sending hugs to you❤
Re the clothing post, perhaps she should just stop buying Ebay tit from China

• Heart
I hope you’re ok. Panic attacks are terrifying. She lives in a delusional little bubble 😡
Hopefully the worst of the panic buying is over and the rest of us are able to get some food! It’s scary, but we need to remember we’re all in this and not go mental with the panic buying. Do you have an Aldi or Lidl near you? They’ve been limiting the amount people can buy, you may manage to get essentials in there. Stay safe 😘
Thanks 😘 I was in Aldi today absolutley nothing! I think it might get worse after tonights announcement ☹

• Sad
“I just can’t pull anything off”....don’t be so hard on yourself soph, you are well able to pull your taps off 💦 🤣

8B1F0C4B-CBBE-46AD-A192-3452BD25B6AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!

• Sad
Make the most of your baby Hinch, even in 34 years time, any normal mum will tell you that your children will always be your babies. My younger son, after years of struggling with his mental health took a huge leap of faith 6 months ago and took up a teaching post in Milan. Everything was working out for him, new routines, new friends, new interests. Now he is stranded there in his studio apartment, lockdown since half term, he can’t get back to us for the holidays, we can’t go to see him. You ponce about about bikinis, sharing your crap recipe(golden syrup in a pasta dish, what’s that all about) exposing your boy to the weirdos out there, all for the ‘gram’. Sorry for the rant but she has no fecking idea of reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ive just discovered Mrs Hinch and now feel even worse than I already did at the state of my house. I try my best but I have a baby and full time job and living in a small Victorian terrace. Oh well. Spose it's all just for the gram and not real l!
No, no, no, no!!! Do not let this freak of nature make you feel bad!! She doesn’t spend any time with her son and her home is full of chemicals. Her and her husband are home all the time as neither of them work, and they seem to palm Ronnie off to Ma Barkers at any given opportunity. Enjoy your baby, who cares what your house is like, housework can wait. No one on their death bed wishes they spent longer dusting and mopping. Don’t let her guilt trip you, you’re doing great, and cuddles are more important than chopped cushions 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 35
yeah for once the diet WILL start monday 😂
I’ve got enough loo roll to last till the weekend at a push! Same with soap and washing up liquid but after that dont know what we’re gonna do 🙈
I’ve been received various emails from Aldi, Sainsbury’s and Tesco reassuring me they have and are working hard and getting plenty of stock of things so to not panic but more importantly not stock pile either. So please don’t worry. I went into Aldi today and it was like Coronavirus who???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mines in July, waiting to hear what’s going on 🙈
My husband is currently stuck in America.
He was in Texas, travelled again somewhere to an oil rig and is now stuck there.

im not bothered about our holiday to Florida in June anymore or the way I look in a bikini against models who photoshop their pics!

after everything I’ve been through lately I would like my husband back 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 30
No, no, no, no!!! Do not let this freak of nature make you feel bad!! She doesn’t spend any time with her son and her home is full of chemicals. Her and her husband are home all the time as neither of them work, and they seem to palm Ronnie off to Ma Barkers at any given opportunity. Enjoy your baby, who cares what your house is like, housework can wait. No one on their death bed wishes they spent longer dusting and mopping. Don’t let her guilt trip you, you’re doing great, and cuddles are more important than chopped cushions 😘😘
Thank you for the lovely reply. And obviously I'm going to have a read through these threads and get the truth behind this seemingly perfect woman!

• Heart
Don't even compare yourself to that ridiculous excuse of a woman. She has a house thats contents are %99 gifted, she gets paid ridiculous amounts for advertising an alarming amount of chemicals.. Its not real life.. She lives in her own bubble of complete nonsense....i used to follow her and was caught up in the madness once 😂 that is all it is.. Madness..it Is all for the gram and for show.. She is a complete Knobhead.

Reactions: 22
Is anyone having trouble watching her tit storm stories via Gramster? Mine just won’t load. Tried deleting and reinstalling to no avail

I’ve popped this in a previous thread before but just go onto this website type in her username and you can watch her stories anonymously 🤫

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.