Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My granddaughter is nearly 2 & will eat almost anything, she goes to nursery & will have seconds, Hinch is going to struggle with Ronnie eating lumpy food & different types of food if she isn’t careful!

Reactions: 7
Oh I remembered my thread suggestion

Hinches hurt her coccyx, still showing off her boxes. Wanting a #gifted bikini at least Onslow isn’t modelling a Mankini

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she knows and has been advised by health team people that the baby is not hitting mile stones as expected at the moment hence she never talks about it.

Reactions: 11
Started watching her stories and I love how her Monday is ruined because she fell down the stairs and the dog tit on the floor. Soph babes so many businesses are going busy due to the Coronavirus but ah as long as your arse is okay! Go give your head a wobble you pleb!

Reactions: 26
OMFG I CANNOT cope with the attention seeking bullshit, in tonights stories about the bikini and clothes buying!!!!
duck
OFF
She is begging for her idiot followers to say ' oh Zoph dont be silly, you are beautiful and look far better than those models...let me crawl up your hole some more...slurp, slurp!!!'
Excuse me whilst I vom!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What a pointless and boring bikini story. Where is she planning on wearing this bikini? Flight are bing cancelled left right and centre and there is a good chance most people won’t be getting to go on their summer holidays. She’s such a dick.
Mines in July, waiting to hear what’s going on 🙈

Reactions: 9
Enough is enough, I have been lurking on this site for ages after being a Hinch fan (which I am defiantly not a fan no more) and decided to make an account as I couldn't come to terms with why you would put pictures of your baby naked in the bath on social media?? Is she deluded to the risks around this or what, her little boy sorry to say looks baffled and nowhere near developed enough for his age probably due to her being so self centered🙈

Oh and how does a woman stay at home ALL day buying nothing but Tat of Ebay 🙈
They have both been told multiple times about the dangers of posting naked pictures of Ronnie online. They are either too stupid or too pig ignorant to care. I hate the way they exploit that little boy 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
it disgusts me that she accepts post from a stranger and doesn’t thank them. What the duck is that all about?She’s so rude it’s untrue. It honestly baffles me why she’s like that? I’d be mortified to have a large following, receive free stuff and then use it and have it in pics and not say thank you to the people who send it?
Manners in the gutter. She's had a right dragging up hasn't she. Her ma and pa must be so proud.

Reactions: 10
Mines in July, waiting to hear what’s going on 🙈
We were going to Portugal in May. We're not going to go now. It's not worth the risk.
We can cancel the hotel up to 10 days beforehand so at least we'll get a refund on that.

I doubt we'll get anything back on the flights, but what can you do?
I'd rather lose the money than risk illness, and not just regarding ourselves. My sister in law has asthma and my mother in law is in her 70s and not in the best of health.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I passed anything onto them just because I was selfish enough to go on holidays.
MIL isn't my favourite person but I certainly wouldn't wish anyone ill.

Reactions: 12
how do you find her numbers of followers/unfollowers? I’m curious after the poll how many unfollows she has. Me included 🤡

Reactions: 4
Funny thing is with her cooking. She ain’t no M&S candidate, more like Iceland. I can so see her doing an Iceland ad. She reminds me (and I’m hugely sorry to any fans of his lol) but of Peter Andre. She’s like the female version. I don’t know why and it’s probs totally irrational but she really does remind me of him. And what’s even worse is I like Peter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were going to Portugal in May. We're not going to go now. It's not worth the risk.
We can cancel the hotel up to 10 days beforehand so at least we'll get a refund on that.

I doubt we'll get anything back on the flights, but what can you do?
I'd rather lose the money than risk illness, and not just regarding ourselves. My sister in law has asthma and my mother in law is in her 70s and not in the best of health.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I passed anything onto them just because I was selfish enough to go on holidays.
MIL isn't my favourite person but I certainly wouldn't wish anyone ill.
If your flight is cancelled or the FCO has advised not to travel to that country you should be able to get your money back from the airline. If the airline won’t give you money back then your travel insurance should.

Reactions: 6
I’m sick of this whole “I can’t cook guyzzzz”. A scroll down her personal insta shows she used to whip up a few meals here and there that actually looked edible! Why must she lie about this? It’s pathetic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve had to block her tonight 😡

I honestly cant believe the shite she’s posted straight after the country has been told that we basically have to go into lockdown.

I dont have anxiety or MH issues but after watching Boris tonight I’ve had my first ever panic attack. I thought I was having a heart attack, couldnt breathe and feels like someone was sitting on my chest. My heart is still going like mad now!

But her biggest bleeping worry is she doesnt look like the models in a bikini 😡😡 Posts about USING UP everything in her cupboards and freezer! What fuckin planet is she on!!

My cupboards are bleeping bare pet! Because I stupidly didnt panic buy like every fucker else and for the past week I havent been able to get anything because all the supermarkets where I live have empty bleeping shelves so now I dont know how the hell Im gonna feed a family of 6 adults and 2 grandkids under 7 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry for the rant 🙈

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
What the duck is this mad bastard babbling on about bikinis for? The stupid witch was renting a caravan the other week why does she need a bikini? First world problems Soph! The Country is in crisis and her biggest worries are using up all her food to make her latest plate of slop and ordering bikinis. duck off Soph

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to block her tonight 😡

My cupboards are bleeping bare pet! Because I stupidly didnt panic buy like every fucker else and for the past week I havent been able to get anything because all the supermarkets where I live have empty bleeping shelves so now I dont know how the hell Im gonna feed a family of 6 adults and 2 grandkids under 7 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry for the rant 🙈
im like you love. 4 mouths to feed (3 if you discount m as I’m
not worried about skipping a few meals as my waist can take it 😂) but otherwise my local shops are bare. I mean thankfully I do have enough loo roll and bleach but ain’t got no food. And I don’t have a freezer so I can’t stockpile in that either .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They have both been told multiple times about the dangers of posting naked pictures of Ronnie online. They are either too stupid or too pig ignorant to care. I hate the way they exploit that little boy 😡
She is using her child as a way of sticking two fingers up to tattlers. Very sad really that she is using him this way at his own detriment. 100% great parenting from the pair of them. She thinks she is being clever but it will backfire on her at some point either by his images being used for something bad or the child growing up and resenting her for what she has done.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.