Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are dying, countries are on lock down. Elderly and pregnant women are being told to stay in self isolation. People are struggling to buy baby milk, nappies, wipes, food toilet roll. She has the bleeping audacity to talk tit about bikinis and that she doesn't look how the models do in the photos is she daft? How disgustingly ignorant can one individual be? Actually makes me feel sick.

I'm 4 days overdue and I'm absolutely terrified about this virus I will be self isolating once the baby is born and I'm just shocked that she hasn't even mentioned anything about it just going on about her arse being sore and that she is buying bikinis. Sorry for the rant but this is absolutely disgusting. She has a baby and doesn't seem to be giving a tit about what's going on in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
bleeping hell. The majority of the UK, including her 'bestie', are all panicking about Coronavirus, isolation, looking out for each other, having enough supplies etc. What's Sophie doing? Buying tit bikinis off Instagram that are probably getting shipped from China 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 21
People are dying, countries are on lock down. Elderly and pregnant women are being told to stay in self isolation. People are struggling to buy baby milk, nappies, wipes, food toilet roll. She has the bleeping audacity to talk tit about bikinis and that she doesn't look how the models do in the photos is she daft? How disgustingly ignorant can one individual be? Actually makes me feel sick.
I am in no way defending her, but a lot of these Influencers seem to be carrying on business as usual, they’ve things to flog so let’s ignore what’s going on around us. 🤬 (Don’t think I’m allowed to name names here, but a certain Queen of the Jungle & ex Love Island stars to name a few)

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell. The majority of the UK, including her 'bestie', are all panicking about Coronavirus, isolation, looking out for each other, having enough supplies etc. What's Sophie doing? Buying tit bikinis off Instagram that are probably getting shipped from China 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Shes ridiculous - looking at bikinis when virtually every flight across the world is being grounded, 1000s of airline staff are being laid off and countries across the world are in lockdown. Where the hell is she going to wear a bloody bikini

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I shouldn’t laugh (because it is a VERY painful injury) but I have a full blown comedy sketch going on in my head right now of Mrs Hinch taking a tumble down the stairs, arms and legs all over the shop, screaming 😂🙈
Be honest! We all secretly love a good fall 🤣 Call me evil 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes ridiculous - looking at bikinis when virtually every flight across the world is being grounded, 1000s of airline staff are being laid off and countries across the world are in lockdown. Where the hell is she going to wear a bloody bikini
She's bleeping vile. She'll probably just parade around her 700° house in it to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she suffers with anxiety, like I do, she might be trying to bury her head in the sand? I’m actually really thankful for her right now as it is hard to be online without hearing about it constantly. There are a few sites, and fb that I have to avoid because it makes me unwell so I quite like the escape she provides.

Reactions: 8
I see she’s cooked up another load of shite for dinner again tonight. I can’t believe her army are copying her dish from the other night 😂 guarantee she had to google how to spell coccyx! (And what it meant)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this a joke? Do people have a death wish? Why the duck would ANYONE make any form of food Grinch makes? Are they that desperate for her attention?

Reformed chicken in bleeping cream, syrup, and sweet chilli? VILE.

You are not a bleeping chef grinch, the only thing your food is good for is voiding your insides.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What is this absolute fanny hole on about, I’ve just watched her in total disbelief that all she’s worrying about is that she doesn’t look like models 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Enough is enough, I have been lurking on this site for ages after being a Hinch fan (which I am defiantly not a fan no more) and decided to make an account as I couldn't come to terms with why you would put pictures of your baby naked in the bath on social media?? Is she deluded to the risks around this or what, her little boy sorry to say looks baffled and nowhere near developed enough for his age probably due to her being so self centered🙈

Oh and how does a woman stay at home ALL day buying nothing but Tat of Ebay 🙈

Reactions: 19
What a pointless and boring bikini story. Where is she planning on wearing this bikini? Flight are bing cancelled left right and centre and there is a good chance most people won’t be getting to go on their summer holidays. She’s such a dick.

Reactions: 14
What is this absolute fanny hole on about, I’ve just watched her in total disbelief that all she’s worrying about is that she doesn’t look like models 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It’s all me me me, she must be an absolute nightmare to live with. The models she wants to look like probably don’t even look like that in real life, and also what kind of message is that giving to her sheep that you have to look a certain way to wear a bikini, the women is a complete disgrace

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.