Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first post 😬 it makes me so sad to see Ronnie struggle to even grab things properly:cry:poor kid must be so bored of the same thing every single day
I feel like they bombard him too much, he picks something up then straight after something else is shoved in his face, it’s always toooo much, hows he meant to learn?
It’s true, the way he grab things is like a much younger child

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I kinda wish I was an ex hincher and had hoarded cleaning stuff last year

Thank you it’s unreal how people are behaving and that’s disgusting complaining that the poor woman is going on a break. Hinch wouldn’t last two minutes dealing with the public
Put her in the home bargains till with Mario since a few months ago she said she’d love to work there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They do all hit milestones differently and that should always be noted, but I have a three month old who tries to sit up from being held (e.g when he’s getting his bottle), he moves around in his play mat and twists and turns when he’s put down flat. That’s a hell of a difference between an eight/nine month old and a three month old. I even got a list from the health visitor of what I could and couldn’t expect to see him do which was really handy. Where are the visits and the appointments for Ronnie? Even things like jabs etc. Seeing that would certainly have helped me see what to expect
Agreed, I’ve only seen vet visits for Henry, you’d think she’d be saying things like the health visitor said he’s doing really well being the caring mother that she is but there’s no mention at all, it’s just all about her and her anxieties

Reactions: 8
Agreed, I’ve only seen vet visits for Henry, you’d think she’d be saying things like the health visitor said he’s doing really well being the caring mother that she is but there’s no mention at all, it’s just all about her and her anxieties
Unfortunately I truly believe she just had Ronnie as a publicity stunt, to get more attention :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Mozzarella, tomato, pre cut frozen chicken with chilli sauce, microwave pilau rice and sour cream. Join our Soph as she takes us on a culinary journey across Italy, the UK, the Middle East, India and Mexico.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Unfortunately I truly believe she just had Ronnie as a publicity stunt, to get more attention :(
I think she had him because it’s the expected thing to do before she turned 30...
Get a boyfriend ✅
Move in with boyfriend ✅
Buy a house together ✅
Get engaged ✅
Get married ✅
Have a baby ✅

Reactions: 32
On a side note I can’t be the only one who thinks those creepy brows look like fishing hooks.. or maybe sperms 🤔
I wish she would quit that poxy scrunched up nose look!
Is that her way of being smug, it's worse then those duck lips everyone does 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know this is a Hinch page but Solomon prediction. She’s had a spelling error in her post today police oil which in guessing was olive oil and now that will be her new thing like hoe.
I knew it!!!! So predictable

Reactions: 9
Why is everything such an event? Just chill with your baby. Stop trying to make it into a magic routine 🙄

Also with the news of the recommendation for no unnecessary social contact. Sophie will be staying in for the next few months. As nothing she does is necessary!
I genuinely believe she will ignore that advice and be round her (what look like) 70+ parents every other day to dump poor Ronnie and wank off her old taps, before a quick trip round HB with Jamie in a strop.

Reactions: 12
I saw that too, thankfully I'm still breastfeeding the smallest and have reusable nappies. I feel so sorry for people that are struggling to get baby milk and supplies 😢
I think I chose the worst time to wean my baby of breast. She is 14 months though

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.