Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
She fell down the stairs the silly moo, Henrys our hero for doing a poo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
"Has anyone ever bruised their coccyx?" Nah soph hun, out of all the humans who have ever lived, no one else has EVER. You're the first.

Also, round of applause for Henry. He's doing the lords work.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I can’t stand her stupidity really,I don’t think she can keep her kid behind the sofa forever 🙄I dip in and out of her page sometimes to see what tit she’s spouting and what collections she’s obsessing over-she is a dick,with issues-her poor dog maybe needed the toilet in the night it’s not uncommon,even the most house trained ,might be unwell ,who knows-but seriously she has to use that filter?! Are her followers not worthy of her actual face and voice it’s disgusting that filter is,who does she think she is hiding her self from tabloids using her pictures-she’s horrendous and is going stale like out of date bread.

Reactions: 6
So it's okay for the dog to poo in the dining room but Ronnie has a nappy underneath him in the bath?? Or is it just another middle finger up as she's read on here about us saying the dog is her favourite?

Reactions: 10
I've honestly got no words for this morning's stories. She is so out of touch with reality its unreal! No one gives a flying feck about your stupid fall .. if it was that painful you wouldn't be talking to your phone like a hysterical woman. Get a grip and get off Insta. There are bigger problems in this world. UGH!
It’s all just so attention seeking to detract from yesterday’s bath stories and the slating she has had, she wants her sheep to fell sorry for her

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Took a tumble down the stairs. When will she realise? NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So it's okay for the dog to poo in the dining room but Ronnie has a nappy underneath him in the bath?? Or is it just another middle finger up as she's read on here about us saying the dog is her favourite?
A nappy under him the batH?
pretty sure it’s just his bath seat?

Reactions: 8
I’m calling this fake news!
the same as her wisdom tooth pain, flu, migraine, &
Everything else she lies about for sympathy & content! Sooooooooooooo boring!!! bet Henry just farted 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Morning guyzzzz I'm so angry this morning at those videos of poor Rinnie in the bath naked it's disgusting 🤬🤬 and I'm even more disgusted at instagram for doing nothing about it !

Also and some of you won't like this but I saw someone on here slating another fellow tattler on the way they write / spell things .Come on tattlers we shouldn't be slagging off people's grammar on here we're not in a fekin English grammar lesson here .Yes slate Our Soph for it ( which I have done myself) because she is on a public platform but not our fellow tattlers .
Sorry I don't want to get into awkward situations with people on here about grammar but I dont want people to feel uncomfortable about commenting on here either just incase they get slated for their grammar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why did she have to drag him out to go a stupid car boot sale to buy more junk , why can’t she do anything on her own , why can’t she just go on her own then pick her boy up and spend some mummy and boy time and leave him to do what the duck he wants ???
Maybe it's because she's not allowed to do anything on her own, after seeing him standing at the door ushering her friends out the door
It’s all a part of this ‘look we’re all in a club! We’re all in this together, we all do it’ To make her ‘army’ believe the absolute bullshit she pedals. They need to wake up!!!

She goes to a boot sale and sees beautifully made baskets with leather on them and of course comes away with one with a tag on that was probably originally from home bargains.
Then she'll wrap it for Xmas for someone 👌😩 cheap ass

Reactions: 3
"Has anyone ever bruised their coccyx?" Nah soph hun, out of all the humans who have ever lived, no one else has EVER. You're the first.

Also, round of applause for Henry. He's doing the lords work.
I bruised mine when I was about 11. Fell on a flat rock at the beach. Omg the pain! It lasted literally years & years. Hinch’s will be gone in a day , like all her other sad fishing 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the fact that she doesn’t even have a bag of frozen peas in her freezer just about sums up her awful diet.

Poor Ronnie, my boy is 11 months old and eats completely what we do. It gives them so much practise with their grip to grab at foods like peas, sweet corn etc. Please Sophie, give the kid some real food, for the love of god.

Reactions: 8
I can't write on here what I really want to say, but I've never known anyone so self absorbed, apart from my MIL 😂 I woke up this morning to the possibility of not having a job. She's not relatable, just a selfish bleep. Everyone poohs and most people fall down the stairs and don't cry like a baby. Get a bleeping grip Soph ffs!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.