Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on the thread. Love the poll. I’m very surprised as to how many people still follow Soph. I wonder why this is! It says you haven’t got around to it yet but let’s be honest how hard is it to press the unfollow button? There is 385 of you still following. If you all did a joint unfollow that would really make a hit on her figures!!

Reactions: 24
I know I post these a lot but I find them so amusing this person has been trying to get Mrs hinch to see this post for 8 months ( it’s was posted 11 July 2018). Mrs hinch has liked a picture she posted of her activity journal so there is no way she hasn’t seen this post. Yet this woman continues to lick her arse. She doesn’t want your crappy scrabble frame 😂

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I finally unfollowed her earlier this evening. Don’t know what she’s posted since and I don’t care. 3.2 million followers, the country falling down around her and she’s having the lols at being the only people at a car boot sale with her very young son.
I have children, I know most research points to children not suffering very much or very badly with this but Jesus Christ, where’s your protective instinct? Or your sense of responsibility to the blind people who admire you and turn their houses into copy cat bleeping grey shrines?
3.2 million followers and shilling P&G washing today. A massive hoard of anti bac and disinfectants, no donations or tutorials on how to use them correctly .(I know anti bac won’t help against a virus but it could stop you getting secondary infection etc) Not even a hand washing tutorial from instagrams Premier cleaner. You can do this without fear mongering or panicking people. If anyone here is nervous follow Dr Doireann- she’s an Irish GP giving calm practical advice.
I am disgusted.
Maybe when this settles I can go back to being appalled by her in general but I’m so disgusted right now I don’t give a tit.
Sorry for all the language but I’m in utter shock and disbelief at her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on the thread. Love the poll. I’m very surprised as to how many people still follow Soph. I wonder why this is! It says you haven’t got around to it yet but let’s be honest how hard is it to press the unfollow button? There is 385 of you still following. If you all did a joint unfollow that would really make a hit on her figures!!
I unfollowed earlier today 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ypuve just given her a story for the week. She will be all over a handwashing tutorial!

Reactions: 4
Bugger me backwards with a minky, I take a few days away from t’internet and I’ve missed 3 threads.

Just fallen into bed and have to be up at 7 for school run etc so I guess I won’t be catching up right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As predicted, I’ve been blocked. Funny that. When I was taken in by her I messaged her a couple of times and they were never seen, one message asking her to protect her son & I’m blocked...however only one of the 3 images of him in the bath have been removed from her stories.
She’s boiling my piss more than usual just now, she’s bimbling along in her little bubble not giving a jot about what’s going on in the world. I for one am worried about it, particularly the older people in
my family. I sincerely hope a lot of people stop following her during this pandemic, if this doesn’t make people see the light about her, duck knows what will.
I’m genuinely glad she’s blocked me, I kept going to unfollow her, but had a fear of missing out or some tit & never could, even after she’s pissed me off so much I still couldn’t click the button. Last night with Ronnie in the bath pushed me over the edge, that poor, poor child.

Reactions: 26
Another item sent to Mrs hinch which she hasn’t marked as gifted of even acknowledge that she got it. Why can’t these people see what she is like when it comes to sending her stuff?
it disgusts me that she accepts post from a stranger and doesn’t thank them. What the duck is that all about?She’s so rude it’s untrue. It honestly baffles me why she’s like that? I’d be mortified to have a large following, receive free stuff and then use it and have it in pics and not say thank you to the people who send it?

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Stop 👏🏻showing 👏🏻 your 👏🏻naked👏🏻baby👏🏻to👏🏻millions👏🏻of👏🏻people!!

I can't believe she's still totally invading his privacy like this!! If a pap took and showed semi naked photos of her, she would lose her tit. So why is it okay for her to do that to her innocent baby who has absolutely no say in the matter??

Come on Soph. We know you read here. You might think we're trolls but we're still also women and a lot of us are mums who only want to put the safety of your baby first.

Reactions: 31
Do we know how old her parents are? Is there potential for them to have to self isolate in the coming weeks? How will Sophie cope without Ma Barker to dump Ronnie and the dog on every 5 minutes.
I need to teach my 78 year old parents how to do their grocery shopping online this week, interesting times ahead. My mum in particular has never been one to do as she is told but yesterday they set up accounts with all of the online supermarkets.

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster.....hi :) I've now unfollowed her too as I was disgusted with the photos of Ronnie in the bath despite people commenting previously how dangerous it is to do this. I reported it as did others and got the same reply :mad:

I love reading all your comments.

Stay safe and take care everyone xx

Reactions: 25
Every time she posts Ronnie in the bath I report it, not out of spite or malice, I genuinely feel sick to the stomach that some weirdo will use it for their own sick fantasies.
Every single time I get the same response as you.
What is the point of having so called guidelines if they dont actually do anything about it! 😡
I hate to say it but paedophile’s don’t need naked pics of kids to get off. It can happen for them with the smallest things like clothing, nappies, pics of wet wipes, kids tv shows music etc. It’s awful but true.
Insta should be taking the pic down and for that I’m so disappointed in them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve unfollowed

• Heart
Its interesting to me that the first word that sprung to mind when she asked him to describe their relationship was eventful. That's not a positive word to describe a relationship to me. Describing your life, yeah maybe. But an eventful relationship doesnt seem like a good one. Guarantee they are at each others throats off camera.

Reactions: 28
I unfollowed her ages ago! You can still see her boring content when you want. I go on there , feel myself fill with rage & boredom, then come on here to rant. It’s all about balance guyyyzzz 🤷🏽‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"What is worrying your partner most at the moment" jamie mate you were wrong, the right answer is "those tattle witches can predict my every move and keep calling me out"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve reported the bath picture. I cannot believe in this day and age someone would put their naked child on the internet for all to see. I’ve reported it aswell and got a response back within second apparently it doesn’t violate their community guidelines. Millions of predators out there and she is putting that baby boy at risk she is absolutely not fit right now.

as for the card game it was all just about her. Her narcissistic traits are getting worse and worse the longer she continues to “block” and be unchallenged about this shite. She really is disgusting and I hope if she does read this she will think about that beautiful boy and how damaging this could be to his mental health later in life.

Reactions: 19
I realised that my reaction to her stories was winding me up so much so I’ve finally unfollowed just now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.