Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What’s worrying you the most?”
Ask a lot of people that and the answer would be coronavirus. She really is just in her own little world.
And why oh why was she shuffling the cards but just rubbing them on her chest?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
No fecks giving anymore!!
Blocked!!!!
didn’t get the chance to screenshot the 5 likes I had or the reply from another person saying she was also blocked for mentioning that grinch hadn’t shown her #gift but was sitting in the house

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Without sounding horrible it’s almost like she only had Ronnie as it was the next thing to do after marriage and buying a house. Either that or he wasn’t planned. I haven’t been away from my 7 month old since he was born. Even if we’re staying in the house I play with him or set up sensory play for him as it’s great for them. But Ronnie is either not around or when he is she’s cleaning. She will regret it when he’s older these are moments she won’t get back
I always think this. Like did she have him to keep her fame going a bit longer? To get more attention? I’ve also noticed he’s about 9 months isn’t be but she never mentions his milestones (if he’s crawling, walking etc) poor things pushed aside. I bet she whacks him in nursery as soon as he’s 1 even though neither of them work

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on this thread as I’ve been busy all weekend enjoying my family because we don’t have the luxury of spending every single day together like that hole. I know this has already been said a thousand times but what In gods name was that ‘30th birthday party’ soph darling you have the money and connections to have made that really special for your so called best friend and all you did was get a few crappy balloons, make a disaster of a meal and make your guests clean your already clean kitchen before kicking them out at 10 dumping a load of your unwanted tit onto them. That was an absolute embarrassment! They deffo dumped all that shite in the nearest bin and jumped in a taxi into town when they left H palace... that’s if they all didn’t have a migraine from all the chemicals floating round her house. I’m embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New thread title; while Onslow begs for his hole, we wonder if the kids have enough bog roll??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"As long as Ronnie feels safe and loved and he isnt in pain"

Sounds to me like she's thinking the exact same things we do about him not hitting milestones etc

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know Ronnie can't move yet but do you think she will toddler proof the house, or do you reckon he will have to learn by his mistakes, somehow I can't see her stripping the rooms out to make it safe

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on the thread. Love the poll. I’m very surprised as to how many people still follow Soph. I wonder why this is! It says you haven’t got around to it yet but let’s be honest how hard is it to press the unfollow button? There is 385 of you still following. If you all did a joint unfollow that would really make a hit on her figures!!
I’ve been really surprised by the results too. It would be great if all the people who selected yes, could agree on a certain day, to do a mass unfollow. At least it would be a a few hundred ‘real’ followers going, rather than bot accounts, so would actually matter. Plus if you type her name into the search bar, she can still come up as a top search, so you don’t have to go looking for her each time and you can still view her full profile and stories.

Reactions: 10
"As long as Ronnie feels safe and loved and he isnt in pain"

Sounds to me like she's thinking the exact same things we do about him not hitting milestones etc
Interesting spin on it however don’t you think if she was genuinely concerned or had diagnosis that he had a problem learning or health related, that she wouldn’t show him as much to prevent these so called trolls??? (That isn’t me suggesting those with learning or health needs shouldn’t be seen but more that i think she’d be more protective?)

Reactions: 1
Other than the time we all contacted Gleam about her setting her Hinch Army on someone, has anyone ever contacted them about her endless posts of Ronnie? Surely as her management company they can step in and give her another bollicking (since we think that's what she had last week), or tell her to be more careful about what she posts about Ronnie? That poor child I feel so sorry for him!

Anyone else do risk assessments as part of their job? That quick walkthrough of the downstairs I lost count of the risks!🤣 thank goodness little Ronnieblesshim is not on the move yet.
I can’t wait until he’s smashing her candle holders up 🤣🤣

we have 3 under 3 and replaced our glass table with a wooden one. Can’t see her doing that with her lounge table. Let’s just hope the poor little thing doesn’t get too hurt on it. Mind you from where his toys are it’s like he’s not allowed in the lounge 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Interesting spin on it however don’t you think if she was genuinely concerned or had diagnosis that he had a problem learning or health related, that she wouldn’t show him as much to prevent these so called trolls??? (That isn’t me suggesting those with learning or health needs shouldn’t be seen but more that i think she’d be more protective?)
I think she is that low of a human being and attention bleep, she would actually play up to it and publicise if anything was wrong!!! And then before you know it become some kind of ambassador of said charity, then we’d see her all over ads on tv for donations......

Reactions: 8
Also does anyone else worry that her ‘drive thru’ literally backs onto a hob forgodsake 🙄 oh but it’s okay because now her friends can’t witch about her at the table while she’s whacking up their tit slop in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been really surprised by the results too. It would be great if all the people who selected yes, could agree on a certain day, to do a mass unfollow. At least it would be a a few hundred ‘real’ followers going, rather than bot accounts, so would actually matter. Plus if you type her name into the search bar, she can still come up as a top search, so you don’t have to go looking for her each time and you can still view her full profile and stories.
Oh didn’t realise you could do that, I’m a bit slow on the uptake with insta, I will unfollow now

Reactions: 6
I know I post these a lot but I find them so amusing this person has been trying to get Mrs hinch to see this post for 8 months ( it’s was posted 11 July 2018). Mrs hinch has liked a picture she posted of her activity journal so there is no way she hasn’t seen this post. Yet this woman continues to lick her arse. She doesn’t want your crappy scrabble frame 😂
It is crappy. She could at least acknowledge it and say thanks but I don't have anywhere to put it so the woman stops being so desperate 🤣

Ask a lot of people that and the answer would be coronavirus. She really is just in her own little world.
Jamie probably asked her to - he's gotta get his kicks somewhere with those pesky clofffffssssss cock blocking him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh didn’t realise you could do that, I’m a bit slow on the uptake with insta, I will unfollow now
Or you can get a third party viewing app (the main one I know of is Gramster) and you can view her account and stories, totally anonymously, and I think that then reduces her engagement rate, although don’t quote me on that.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on the thread. Love the poll. I’m very surprised as to how many people still follow Soph. I wonder why this is! It says you haven’t got around to it yet but let’s be honest how hard is it to press the unfollow button? There is 385 of you still following. If you all did a joint unfollow that would really make a hit on her figures!!
Would it though, the amount of followers that get bought would mask that and it would hardly be noticed.

Reactions: 4
So ‘trolls’ can’t say they already knew which cards were being chosen.

Reactions: 4
Please read this Sophie.

I expect I'll be blocked within the hour.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.