Mrs Hinch #124 Not just a £££ grabbing narcissist, this is an M&S £££ grabbing narcissist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's okay for the dog to poo in the dining room but Ronnie has a nappy underneath him in the bath?? Or is it just another middle finger up as she's read on here about us saying the dog is her favourite?
It’s not a nappy. It’s the BBCare bath seat and it comes with an extra long bath mat, and then it seems, he’s sat on a flannel, to make it softer and cushion his bum - although I can why you might have thought it at firsts just looks like the tabs have been open at the sides.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t we discuss a few threads back about that basket being a trip hazard. A rubber ring and some strong pain Soph should do the trick. Can take about six weeks to heal. And shagging can be pretty painful so Onslow might have to go without for a while 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning guyzzzz I'm so angry this morning at those videos of poor Rinnie in the bath naked it's disgusting 🤬🤬 and I'm even more disgusted at instagram for doing nothing about it !

Also and some of you won't like this but I sayw someone on here skating another fellow tattler on the way they write / spell things .Come on tattlers we shouldn't be slagging off people's grammar on here we're not in a fekin English grammar lesson here .Yes slate Our Soph for it ( which I have done myself) because she is on a public platform but not our fellow tattlers .
Sorry I don't want to get into awkward situations with people on here about grammar but I dont want people to feel uncomfortable about commenting on here either just incase they get slated for their grammar.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 7
This might have already been said, but how is it she’s not even got a packet of frozen peas in her freezer?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew she was a screamer during labour. She’s such a drama queen. No way did she have no pain relief.
I hate admiring this. I didn’t have any pain relief was no time I was only in labour 2 hours and my contractions got so strong out of nowhere. I screamed the hospital down 🙈 I couldn’t talk after giving birth cause my throat was so sore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Lardsomes Henry did poo poos on the floor, she slipped down the stairs before she could open the back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on their little game last night.

Eventful as a word to describe your relationship makes it sound like there are a lot of arguments going on.
They must be the only two people on the planet not currently worried about C19. I'm worried I won't be able to buy formula for my baby and he'll starve. I'm worried he'll get seriously ill after having Bronchiolitis at Christmas that's left him with a constant rattle that the Dr said could develop into asthma. I'm worried about my husband's job. I'm worried about my gran in her 90s and my mum not far off her 70s who smoked for 20 odd years. I'm worried that people will start getting aggressive and we start seeing riots like we did in 2011. Get out of your bleeping bubble Soph and turn on the news!!

Also interesting that she hasn't given any advice on how to properly make sure you keep your house clean and your family safe from C19. Further proof she hasn't got a bloody clue on actually cleaning.

This might have already been said, but how is it she’s not even got a packet of frozen peas in her freezer?! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Because peas are a vegetable and she survives on mugshots, cheesy spaghetti and raw chicken slop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t we discuss a few threads back about that basket being a trip hazard. A rubber ring and some strong pain Soph should do the trick. Can take about six weeks to heal. And shagging can be pretty painful so Onslow might have to go without for a while 😂😂
It's ok, she can put some of the energy she channels into wanking off the taps to give him a hand shandy instead 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I hate admiring this. I didn’t have any pain relief was no time I was only in labour 2 hours and my contractions got so strong out of nowhere. I screamed the hospital down 🙈 I couldn’t talk after giving birth cause my throat was so sore 😂
Same with me. Who cares as long as the baby gets out safe? No prizes are given out at the end you just do what you’ve got to do!

Reactions: 9
If it was me falling down the stairs I wouldn't care if I hurt myself! I would be more thankful that I didn't have the baby in my arms at the time! Not once has she mentioned how lucky she was that she wasn't carrying Ronnieblesshim! Then the next thing I would do is figure out why I fell and make sure it doesn't happen again! It's probably all that 1001 carpet shite she sprays on it making it greasy as hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If it was me falling down the stairs I wouldn't care if I hurt myself! I would be more thankful that I didn't have the baby in my arms at the time! Not once has she mentioned how lucky she was that she wasn't carrying Ronnieblesshim! Then the next thing I would do is figure out why I fell and make sure it doesn't happen again! It's probably all that 1001 carpet shite she sprays on it making it greasy as hell!
She only carries Ronniekins when he is asleep 😂

But yes %10000 agree x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Continue to bag them up and give them away”....have I missed something? As far as I am aware this is the first time she has mentioned this and although to most people living in the real world, it is abundantly clear the reason why you might need to do this, she’s not even mentioned it, so this looks like a totally random story. Also, has to get her hashtag in there 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 21
“Continue to bag them up and give them away”....have I missed something? As far as I am aware this is the first time she has mentioned this and although to most people living in the real world, it is abundantly clear the reason why you might need to do this, she’s not even mentioned it, so this looks like a totally random story. Also, has to get her hashtag in there 🙄
She’s obviously got over her tumble quickly as she’s bagging up cleaning products and putting them in the car, think you might need that pet zoflora Sophie love, oh yeah you have another 500 bottles stashed away

Reactions: 12
Who is she giving them to?

Reactions: 9
Who is she giving them to?
The public?

It will be like that postcode lottery advert, “someone’s knocking at your door, someone’s ringing the bell”

Imagine answering the door to her and her film crew (Jamie) presenting you with a bag of goodies!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.