Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jamie playing football where’s poor little Ronnie. If my partner out and I have to cook I have my little boy in his highchair in kitchen. My kitchen quite big and he’s away from the oven. But least I can see him and know he’s safe.
He's parked outside of the drive thru 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Might be late to the game today but she just didn’t get it herself did she re the wigwam bams

‘ if you make content of something in anyway you have to write Ad

she just writes not an ad I paid for it all whilst I Hope it promotes their page

she’s thick as duck and thinks we all are too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, the state of that. Sweet chilli sauce, garlic and GOLDEN SYRUP. Their bleeping insides will be rotten. Be pebble dashing the toilet for days 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20200314-180045.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping pre cooked chicken strips!! I knew instantly to look at it. That ain't no fresh cut up chicken. What a tight miserable witch!! Why does she keep saying with what is going on at the minute!! Can she not say the word 'coronavirus '. It's like she always tries to talk around things but not say specifically what is actually happening. Probably afraid to say it in case she catches it!!
It’s weird how she isn’t talking about coronavirus and just skirting round the issue saying “what’s going on at the moment”. I am not surprised though; I knew she’d respond in this way. She doesn’t have the confidence to comment on an important subject does she? She never has. She is happy to rabble on about utter shite but she definitely isn’t confident in discussing proper issues. It just shows her how ignorant and uneducated she is.

Reactions: 25
It’s weird how she isn’t talking about coronavirus and just skirting round the issue saying “what’s going on at the moment”. I am not surprised though; I knew she’d respond in this way. She doesn’t have the confidence to comment on an important subject does she? She never has. She is happy to rabble on about utter shite but she definitely isn’t confident in discussing proper issues. It just shows her how ignorant and uneducated she is.
If that Nikki writer person does a long quote on it she might post it at night 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck Soph stick with a jug of slaggetti (this was a typo but I kind of like it) this is probably for show the take away will be ordered. I can see why she never has any guests stay they go home to throw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Jamie playing football where’s poor little Ronnie. If my partner out and I have to cook I have my little boy in his highchair in kitchen. My kitchen quite big and he’s away from the oven. But least I can see him and know he’s safe.
Sleepover with the housekeeper/au pair/Freda/Nan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two pots of single cream and a tbsp of chilli powder 😱 I hope the kids have managed to buy bog roll because they are going to need it 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ahhhh man has she actually just hoyed in full cherry tomatoes. She thinks she’s bleeping hilarious. Reckon this is arrllll for us tattle bastards guyyyyysssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ, I was hoping she was going to add cup clean to the cream then when she went in that cupboard 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's quite clear that she hasn't got the hang of the new induction hob. How the hell do you manage to burn pasta when you're standing right next to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.