Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% did not see the combination of the golden syrup chicken & creamed chilli pasta coming 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Here you are girlies a two hour old jacket potatoe and some cooked chicken slices with sweet chilli and syrup in.. all cold 😂 happy eating wankers.

‘I know it’s not perfect guyss, but I love it’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes, the kids arrived in their slippers 🤔 guest slippers at the door and full delousing and sanitizer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello my fellow tattle bastards 😂 I've been out all day today having fun with my daughter. While I was out I got the news that my husband and I can no longer go on our much wanted holiday to Spain next week. We're disappointed naturally but it's out of our control. Thought I'd check out Grinch to cheer myself up a bit and I wish I bleeping hadn't! What the duck was that garbage she made for "her girls" ? I've seen better in vomit bowls at work! Pre chopped chicken with treacle and chilli? duck off! Gretel Ramsay? Gordon Ramsay would have no hesitation in telling her that was absolute shite! Jac Pots? Why not call them jacket potatoes? ( which to be fair they actually weren't!)
Where are you going to seat your guests Sophie? are they going to use the hand sanitizer before they sit around your coffee table on the floor to eat that awful congealed mess? God you really have no idea do you?!

Tattlers.....I'm a tad upset today and on my way to getting very drunk! 😂😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What the actual duck has she just cooked I literally just gagged looking at it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s probably put it in the oven. It will be on congealed mess by the time the kids get there
She should of done herself a favour and put some oven chips in and opened a tin of spaghetti Rather than make that slop. And that frozen chicken stuff makes me shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Then adds cream spinach and pasta to said chicken 🤢
It’s her friend’s 30th, so special occasion - yes? At least buy some fresh free range chicken breasts instead of that processed stuff ( I hesitate to call it chicken ).

Reactions: 16
That pre-cooked chicken...as others have said is great for batch cooking but how has she made it look so bouncy?!

PS: Your comments have had me howling, thank you

10D85C1D-B001-45E1-89E5-85A076593676.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For someone who doesn’t know much about makeup she sure does have a lot of makeup! 🙄
The total value of her Iconic London stash is £961.50. I added each item, as if I was buying it myself. Absolute insanity! That's more than my make up/beauty collection has totalled over my entire adult life, I would guess! It also drives me mad that she is gifted every colour in each range, even if it doesn't suit her skin tone. So wasteful, and why doesn't she at least donate these ones? She doesn't even try to hide the fact that she doesn't use any of it either.

I don't follow her since she blocked me 🤣 I use a pseudonym account to look at her now and make any comments etc, then when that gets blocked I simply make another 🤣
I'm curious about this - do you have to open a whole new email account each time? I'm always wary of commenting because I'm already on a pseudonym account and don't want to risk getting blocked and having to create a whole different email account just to set up another Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why do I feel like tonight is all a show? 🤔 Is this another ploy to be relatable?
all part of the new agenda gleam have given her to make the money. She can’t clean anymore as it wouldn’t last the distance so she’s moving into home lifestyle branding

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.