Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so full of tit, the girth story earlier, missed the word House so her whole smells nice. Oh no hope I don't end up in the media again! She's obviously doing it on purpose
Yep bit of a coincidence that she posted about the other times she was in the media for her silly mistakes yesterday. Now today 🤔🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How infuriating is she?! Thousands and thousands of pounds worth of gifted items in her house! Brand new unnecessary extension, brand new kitchen! And she is STILL trying to convince people she’s just like them because she has the same primark bath mats!!! If you don’t need designer Sophie why not gift some of your expensive things to people who actually need them! WHY can’t people see through her!!!

Reactions: 22
Yeh, they look way to small for kids of her size! Its will be so funny if one kid turns over and they all go down like dominoes 🤣🤣

Plus why get them for Abi because "I would have loved this"
Just because you might like something, doesn't mean all girls would!

She literally can't do anything for anyone without thinking of her bleeping narcissistic self, and then sodding bragging about it!
She only seems to do things / buy things she would have loved or wants. She has no concept of personal choice or people not wanting the same as her. This must be the nieces 12th or 13th birthday? The teepee things are for much smaller children. I've always they thought they looked cute, wholly unnecessary, but kinda cute. I'd never pay for them. Why couldn't she do that without broadcasting it? Did she consult Abi / Sam? Does she want her sister to feel inferior? Or is she so narcissistic and wrapped up in the 'gram that all she can think of is content and didn't even consider these things? I suspect the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else have as many cloffssss as me guyzzzz??? Jamie thinks I’m weird is it just me guyz? It might be just me but I just love it!!! I’m so pleased with it guyzzzzz

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
'Keep going and never give up'. Then what, Soph? I too could have a bathmat, a candle and some bath crystals in my bathroom? What a dream. I've already achieved that though Soph, any other suggestions of what I could aim for?
Again with her tactic to be relatable. She will never be reletable to her sheep or the vast majority of the population.

Reactions: 12
Yes Sophie you head you know there are other people out there with as many cloths as you because you brainwashed them into buying them. Bore off round to Soapy Solomon’s you mad Bastard
The cloff stash shd said last week she had to clear out because she has too many?

Reactions: 8
She only seems to do things / buy things she would have loved or wants. She has no concept of personal choice or people not wanting the same as her. This must be the nieces 12th or 13th birthday? The teepee things are for much smaller children. I've always they thought they looked cute, wholly unnecessary, but kinda cute. I'd never pay for them. Why couldn't she do that without broadcasting it? Did she consult Abi / Sam? Does she want her sister to feel inferior? Or is she so narcissistic and wrapped up in the 'gram that all she can think of is content and didn't even consider these things? I suspect the latter
Theres that post on their mums facebook and Sam says something along the lines of Soph looking much better than her, or being more beautiful.
I think shes always felt inferior, when fact is Sam should hold her head higher with the career shes got, and she is naturally pretty. That said shes a spiteful witch, as shes proved running the Hinch FB page, so I've no sympathy for her at all, and I think they're all loving living off of Sophs coat tails and enjoying an element of the free life.
I'd be really grateful if a family member treated me or my kids to holidays and birthday treats for them, but it would piss me off no end when they posted publically bragging about what they'd done!

• Heart
I’ve got a bath mat in my bathroom from 3 years ago

and what.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you all dislike grinch as much as you say, all the people that’s till follow her should unfollow and only one person should watch her stories and report back everything she does here! That way it effects her engagement and will send her into a melt down!
I’ve been here a while now and I’ve noticed over the last few days it’s quieting down, familiar names are leaving. I personally think hinch will be here for at least another year but don’t think the threads will be because she’s getting really boring!
I often think we should set up a new thread just to chit chat with each other. I don't dislike her, I'm just here for the friendship as I'm pretty friendless right now 😭😭 I know there's some people on here who have been really suckered in and I think one lady even ruined her sofa following hinch tips, but I bet there are quite a few on here like me.

• Heart
Sorry I’m new to all this, is there a reason her dog is so fat? My mum has a cocker and hers looks huge compared to my mums?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She never shows anything productive on her platform. What about educating your followers on hand washing or cleaning correctly when there is a pandemic you cleaning guru you Soph. Christ, those Jack Pots look greasy as duck. How is that even possible? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I’m new to all this, is there a reason her dog is so fat? My mum has a cocker and hers looks huge compared to my mums?
He put on extra weight over Christmas apparently!! 🙄 But she said the other day that he’d lost his ‘Christmas weight’, he doesn’t seem to get the long walks that he needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe it's time to invest in a few cook books for herself and some for Ronnie so she doesn't have to rely on pouches. What on earth is she cooking?!

Reactions: 5
She’s not going out for her friend thirtyittthhhhhhhh so she’s cuckin for them so she can make her friends thirtyittthhhhhhhh all about her.
golden syrup in a pan of chicken slop. Pasta and potato. duck me. She has the nutritional know how of a bleeping bat. What a bag a shite the fuckin wally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.