Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh man has she actually just hoyed in full cherry tomatoes. She thinks she’s bleeping hilarious. Reckon this is arrllll for us tattle bastards guyyyyysssssss.
Literally what I was thinking 😂😂😂just bleeping half them at least

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she gets to go out to a restaurant and have a private room for her 30th but her friends have to risk food poisoning eating her slop coz she doesn’t want to go out for her friends 30th. I totally understand not wanting to go out with all that’s going on. I cancelled a trip to the theatre today. But she does realise she can catch corona anywhere, even her precious home bargains. She’s just a selfish prick. The food looks awful and there is no way her friends like it. She should have done the decent thing and ordered food in.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s weird how she isn’t talking about coronavirus and just skirting round the issue saying “what’s going on at the moment”. I am not surprised though; I knew she’d respond in this way. She doesn’t have the confidence to comment on an important subject does she? She never has. She is happy to rabble on about utter shite but she definitely isn’t confident in discussing proper issues. It just shows her how ignorant and uneducated she is.
She probably cannot pronounce it. And she is not the smartest cookie let’s face it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she can go to all this effort to cook this slop for her friends. But her growing son is subjected to pouches and not home meals😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s weird how she isn’t talking about coronavirus and just skirting round the issue saying “what’s going on at the moment”. I am not surprised though; I knew she’d respond in this way. She doesn’t have the confidence to comment on an important subject does she? She never has. She is happy to rabble on about utter shite but she definitely isn’t confident in discussing proper issues. It just shows her how ignorant and uneducated she is.
Yet Lyndsey queen of clean was on the news this morning addressing the problem and how to try and keep your home germ free ! I like Lyndsey at least she cleans lol she’s doesn’t just spray a bit of fabreeze about and hope for the best and she uses more environmentally safe cleaning products

Reactions: 16
Has she seriously just mixed the chicken, sweet chilli, golden syrup concoction in with the pasta, cream, chilli powder mix? Aren't the NHS stretched enough at the moment without poisoning 4 guests 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Can someone get Gordon Ramsey on the phone I think he needs a word with our Soph! Is she really gonna serve up that tit, her poor guests. It's no wonder Jamie boy has fucked off out, if your reading this mate eat before you go home 😂 unless you want a night on the toilet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet her mates all hit McDonald’s drive thru on the way home. And Soph you might not want to be so generous with ya pasta as it’s going to be rationed soon. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry I’m new to all this, is there a reason her dog is so fat? My mum has a cocker and hers looks huge compared to my mums?
Don’t worry you’re just learning! We’re all learning together!

Cause she never stops bleeping feeding him! You should see her ‘treat cupboard’ for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's put creamed spinach directly on top of what was obviously pre cooked chicken swimming in a jar of sweet chilli sauce? So it's all going to curdle together?
I did look at that dish and think how is that supposed to serve 5 people. But thinking again it's probably wise that they eat as little as possible 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ma Barker must be on babysitting duties tonight. That or she’s sent him round to gate crash Abi’s sleepover! As if Jamie is playing football he’s either fucked off out with the lads and she’s had a meltdown or he’s down Willy Hill again to get away from that mad bastard.

State of that bleeping dinner my dog has puked up better looking things than that! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.