Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez- I would rather take my chances with coronvirus than eat the slop she is preparing. Who in their right mind mixes chicken with sweet chilli sauce and golden syrup 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
That’s what she’s cooking to celebrate her pals 30th 🤢🤢🤢🤢 wow her cooking skills really are progressing eh 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That tit is pre cooked chicken don't lie
Exactly what I was going to say. Pre cut pre cooked chicken breast pieces. Why would you lie about something like this? I use them if I'm batch cooking curry to freeze for my husband when I'm away. TELL THE TRUTH SOPH!

Reactions: 19
Well I'm about to sit down to a big roast chicken dinner I've made for my goddaughters birthday with her brothers and parents and that slop has put me right off 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Exactly what I was going to say. Pre cut pre cooked chicken breast pieces. Why would you lie about something like this? I use them if I'm batch cooking curry to freeze for my husband when I'm away. TELL THE TRUTH SOPH!
Absolutely agree! That's defo a bag of frozen chopped chicken from home bargs!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If she’d actually cut the chicken herself, she wouldn’t feel the need to mention it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I’m actually crying with laughter like literally rolling around on the floor laughing that she ‘accidently’ missed out the word house HaHaHaHa
Soph you are just so funny!!!!!!
How are people not bored of her predictable tit yet 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Jamie playing football where’s poor little Ronnie. If my partner out and I have to cook I have my little boy in his highchair in kitchen. My kitchen quite big and he’s away from the oven. But least I can see him and know he’s safe.

Reactions: 14
bleeping pre cooked chicken strips!! I knew instantly to look at it. That ain't no fresh cut up chicken. What a tight miserable witch!! Why does she keep saying with what is going on at the minute!! Can she not say the word 'coronavirus '. It's like she always tries to talk around things but not say specifically what is actually happening. Probably afraid to say it in case she catches it!!

Reactions: 18
Why can’t she just be normal?! Not an amazing cook, or a super mum, just be normal. She’s so fucked up I can’t keep up! 🤯
BTW we’re having real food with a side of wine Chez Doodle. Probs because we’ve been in the pub with friends since 2 and thankfully I chucked a lentil ragu “thing” in the slo cooker or else it’s wine and crisps for supper.....again! 🤭🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s definitely not fresh sliced chicken breast it’s frozen chicken breast that you get in large bag that’s pre cooked. Iv never seen anyone be able to cut a chicken breast up like that. And my partners a chef 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
So Jamie playing football where’s poor little Ronnie. If my partner out and I have to cook I have my little boy in his highchair in kitchen. My kitchen quite big and he’s away from the oven. But least I can see him and know he’s safe.
So she don’t wanna go out because of corona virus but onslow is out playing football 🤔 and she’s invited the girls to hers ! So still a massive risk isn’t there soph ! ALB

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.