Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home Bargains again 🤦🏼‍♀️ so boring. That poor kid honestly how she doesn't feel guilty not doing anything to stimulate him
The most unrelateable first time mum I've ever come across. So fed up with her sh*t, her buying sh*t, constantly talking sh*t!!!!!
🤬😠😤

Reactions: 30
What happened to B&M hauls? I thought it was her favourite place ever?? She even wanted to go in and play shop on the till for the day because it’d be “so cute guyzzz”.

She seems to have deflected to Home Bargains now. So I assume that B&M aren’t paying her anymore but then she’s not ever openly declared a paid partnership with either of them has she?? I lost track ages ago to be honest. There’s a motive behind everything she does though so I’m just wondering what this one is.

Reactions: 19
In all this washing have we seen a single bib? I get through about 4 a day with my little one 😆 or does she bin them after one use?

Reactions: 21
Heading towards the disabled spaces again 🙄
I bleeping hope not! My Dad is quite severely disabled and I really lose my tit when I see spaces taken by people who can clearly walk quite far! 🤯

@Astonishing You’re a fecking genius lovely! That was hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Amazon have loo rolls according to my husband. Thought you might have been concerned about the state of hygiene Chez Doodle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In all this washing have we seen a single bib? I get through about 4 a day with my little one 😆 or does she bin them after one use?
Probably. She keeps just buying more doesn't she, she's shown packs of those Iggle Piggle ones more than once because she jaaaast laaaaaaavs 'em

Reactions: 9
Home Bargains again and no doubt Costa afterwards, then home to wank off the taps and another crappy casserole or raw chicken slop.
She really has a boring crappy life. I can honestly say I don't envy her.

Both my husband and myself work. We don't have kids so when we have a day off together we go somewhere scenic for a nice walk, forests, lakes etc. Even to the beach in winter, wrap up and go for a walk. Visit scenic little towns etc.

We definitely don't spend it in bloody Home Bargains or similar and do a grocery shop ONCE a week. Neither of us want to spend our evenings going to Tesco. If we need milk or bread, that's what the local shop is for.

The youngest of our nieces and nephews is 10 now, but when they were toddlers we took them to the park, soft play, cinema when they got a bit older and sometimes they'll still come out with us for the day on a walk etc.

There are so many others places that her and Jamie could go and so many places that they could take Ronnie, and she needn't bother with her fake 'anxiety' as an excuse to not take him anywhere either.
I've said this before but if she had GENUINE anxiety, she wouldn't be trailing round overheated shops and cafes in retail parks with the way coronavirus is spreading and she certainly wouldn't be taking a baby out to such unnecessary places, exposing him to God knows what.

Sorry, but I've just about had enough of her today :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 43
She loves card factory it’s why she’s never mentioned it before. Must be a new tradition buying wrapping paper which she could of got from home bargains during one of her 500 trips this month 👌 not like birthdays are a surprise Soph they are the same date each year. 🙄 I can’t wait for a Mrs hinch DIARY so I can remember birthdays.

• Haha
Wow lucky Ron has had his play centre visit today.
Home Bargs to touch a roll of wrapping paper!
then dumped in a highchair while mummy has her anxiety reducing hot chocolate. 🙄🙄
At least he’s got new shoes guys, as he’s pulling himself up & walking around the furniture.. oh no he isn’t because he sits behind the sofa & has zero stimulation as his mother ( who by the way still has the same purple jumper on for 3 days now) is a selfish , greedy bleep . 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She loves card factory it’s why she’s never mentioned it before. Must be a new tradition buying wrapping paper which she could of got from home bargains during one of her 500 trips this month 👌 not like birthdays are a surprise Soph they are the same date each year. 🙄 I can’t wait for a Mrs hinch DIARY so I can remember birthdays.
Jesus God do NOT give her ideas!!!

**New book in the pipeline guyzzzzz... its only got 365 pages, and they all have numbers on, and some months of the year cos I fawt they would look good. Then I fawt I would put some lines in for ya to write on, a bit like my book of lists. Pre order now for £9.99 guyzzzzzzzzzzzz**

• Haha
Oh my this thread does move rather fast I haven’t even looked at her Insta today I’ve been busy with my two children.. swimming, bookbug, home, lunch, nursery, cleaning cooking and now sat down to only pick up the eldest from nursery. She needs to honestly give that little boy some stimulation I feel so sorry for him. And a room for a dog you got to be kidding me it’s a joke..

**New book in the pipeline guyzzzzz... its only got 365 pages, and they all have numbers on, and some months of the year cos I fawt they would look good. Then I fawt I would put some lines in for ya to write on, a bit like my book of lists. Pre order now for £9.99 guyzzzzzzzzzzzz**
She loves everything new. Steals all her cleaning ideas and the squeegee actually ruins the carpets so pls don’t be doing that. They products she uses my mum has used forever. I’m really surprised have ppl not cleaned their houses or something before she came along?

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much shite she’s going to be gifted by random fucktards for her first mummaz day, it’s going to be vom inducing. I’m surprised she doesn’t already own some kind of tacky top with “Handsnums mummaz” in sparkly Disney font. There will be post upon posts of pictures/videos of Ronnie and Henry with power ballads over the top, with her crying crocodile tears asking how did she get so lucky.
I’ll be avoiding her page like the plague on Mother’s Day, it’s a difficult day for me (and many, many others) for various reasons and I’ll be spending it with my family and getting cuddles from my 2 step sons when they come back to us from their mums for our week.
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is, she has a life we all aspire to, no money worries, being able to be home all day with your child and husband, a house they’ve no doubt paid off in full by now and a fur baby (I love dogs, but Henry is a twit) yet she spends her days wanking her taps, creaming her knickers at the sight of Home Bargains, eating pond water and pining her shitter, she’s been given (or bought) this privileged life and this is how she spends it. Grabbing everything with her claw hands, her home bursting at the seams with gifted stuff she’s probably forgotten what half of it is, or has multiples. She could do give aways her sheep would fall over themselves for, give things away to woman’s aids/shelters/child care facilities the list is endless. Be kind, and encourage acts of kindness rather than being so bloody pleased your parents now have 2 kitchens. duck the duck off!!
Sorry for the rant, she’s getting to me today more than usual the quicker her bubble bursts the better xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

It’s got a dot to dot, it’s filled in with special hinch days and our birthdays. Guyzzzz just thought might be handy I love it I write my little notes for things I need to do on certain days it’s like one big book of hinch ta da fresh n up Friday stuff guyzzzz hope it’s helpful you can order it swipe up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.