Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it’s fair to say she’s angling for a new #adgifted rug with hers looking so matted and dull 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad ronnieblesshim has had a lovely day, how thrilling to go to card factory and being allowed to touch a roll of wrapping paper...she's such a great mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm so glad ronnieblesshim has had a lovely day, how thrilling to go to card factory and being allowed to touch a roll of wrapping paper...she's such a great mum 🤣
Hahahaha I know right!!! Disneyland just doesn't compare!!!!lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I know right!!! Disneyland just doesn't compare!!!!lol
It's terrible to see him like that though :(
He seemed to come out of himself so much in DLP. He was smiling so much, at all the characters especially, but just at everything that was going on around him.

Now he's back to being put behind the couch and the only places he's ever taken to are Home Bargains, B&M, Poundshhhhhhtretcher etc :(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I must be an utter slob, as I only do 4 washes a week! (Sometimes less) though I don’t have kids and I try and fill the machine each time.

I really can’t see this new fitting in with the public going well. When I come home from a day of stress in the real world ie jumping up and down on someone’s chest the last thing on my mind is the state of my skirting boards!

As for those bedazzled bottles, they must be a nightmare when they start to mault. How long until her husband has a matching dickazzle?
I only do 4 a week too! Only hubby and me and I wait until it's full then bang all the loads out in one day. 4 full loads mind, not just a handful of clothes. Not wasting water/electricity/detergent for a few bits!

Reactions: 9
It's terrible to see him like that though :(
He seemed to come out of himself so much in DLP. He was smiling so much, at all the characters especially, but just at everything that was going on around him.

Now he's back to being put behind the couch and the only places he's ever taken to are Home Bargains, B&M, Poundshhhhhhtretcher etc :(
Blimmin sad innit.... If I had her money I’d be doing loads with him... But no! It’s Soph first 🤮

Reactions: 12
So is this how she looks at her mugshots , pond water casseroles and her undercooked cheese and onion slop 🤢🤢🤢🤢 cause clearly this girl ain’t got a clue about nutritious yummy food
That's how I would look if someone served me up something I don't like, but I didn't know them well enough to say so I'd just smile and pretend it looked lovely.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good for you!! And she uses the “dream team” with every load, she spends a fortune on each load.
I can’t fathom the dream team nonsense, why use a 3 in 1 pod then add more fabric softener, then add those smell release things?!
am I use 3 in 1 pods and that’s it, clothes are clean, soft and smell nice. Why add a further 2 products?! Those scent release bead things are extortionate, even the smallest bottle is around £4 and they don’t last long. (I bought one bottle to try it and felt it was pointless)
I use 1 scoop of washing powder ( Ariel or Persil as influenced by my mam 😀) one cap full of yellow comfort and I never wash more than a full load. Those scent capsules are a total waste of money because they don't work. Just another money making racket in my opinion. My washing is always clean but I wouldn't call what I use a "dream team" that's just Grinch getting more gullible people to do the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but an Amazon advert popped up on my Facebook with SS for mother's day. I'm hoping there isn't one of Grinch out there just waiting to pop out on me! 🤢
Screenshot_20200312-160658_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That's how I would look if someone served me up something I don't like, but I didn't know them well enough to say so I'd just smile and pretend it looked lovely.....
Then hope to god they have a dog so you can feed it the grub under the table .

Only joking btw I wouldn't feed dogs human food .
Edited to say human slop food .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand how she doesn’t want to spend time with her baby. I haven’t left my little ones side since having him on the 1st March. Surely her baby is more important that the gram and her phone. It’s so sad he’s just put behind the couch as he doesn’t fit in with the clinical home. Also how exciting when he does get out from behind the couch he’s taken to home bargains 🙄

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she's bored of it all too. Obviously she adores the money but keeping up a character for so many hours per day must make even her think duck this

Reactions: 12
Then hope to god they have a dog so you can feed it the grub under the table .

Only joking btw I wouldn't feed dogs human food .
Feeding dogs human food is fine if you actually had a nutritious diet full of fruit, veg, meat etc but not with the tit she eats 😂😂 I bet even if I offered one of my dogs a mug shot they’d turn their noses up at it (not that I even have that tit in the house)

• Haha
What happened to B&M hauls? I thought it was her favourite place ever?? She even wanted to go in and play shop on the till for the day because it’d be “so cute guyzzz”.

She seems to have deflected to Home Bargains now. So I assume that B&M aren’t paying her anymore but then she’s not ever openly declared a paid partnership with either of them has she?? I lost track ages ago to be honest. There’s a motive behind everything she does though so I’m just wondering what this one is.
Her nearest B&M is in Chelmsford, so take it she can't be arsed to even leave her tiny village anymore. Poor Ronnie only carted round the "village", home bargains, Costa, next, then home to his grey and white prison

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You’ve inspired me to contact them too. It turned into a bit of a rant so was sent over 2 messages 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Brilliant! I would have just put " she's a twit" but I've just finished a span of night shifts and I'm knackered! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.