Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestions .. Hinch doesnt the know the difference between an ad and a gift .. but dont worry guyyz most of those will end up in the loft!

Reactions: 4
Will they get liquor as I know she says she doesn’t drink? What a crap way to spend a Saturday night.
ETA : I‘ve nearly finished my bottle but there’s plenty more where that came from.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I sound stupid but skimmed through all her stories quite fast🤦🏼‍♀️ Are the teepees for her niece or her friend’s birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are definitely frozen chicken slices! 😂 🤢
Butreally, why lie about it? It would make her more relatable if she just said “short of time, frozen chicken from freezer”

I’ve used it in a pinch.

Its a total compulsive thing with her.

Reactions: 14
They’ll all be surreptitiously feeding that mess to Henry. She won’t notice as she’ll have her face in her phone as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has that posh foreign bread guuyyzzzz to go with her cheeeeeesssseeee. I hope they all get the shits at hers like the scene out of bridesmaids 😂😂💩💩💩💩💩💩🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Showed her dinner tonight to my fella he said yeah looks nice, his bags are packed and his been kicked out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Awwwww our good old relatesble Soph guyzzzz so no last minute gifted graze table guyzzzz Just some normal every day cooking 👌 Jesus she must of had a right talking too she’s gone from one extreme to the other now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.