Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion...
Sophs hole smells like zoflora, that why Hinchers adore her. Kids end up in hospital but not for corona

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her cheeseboard looks like rubbish!! Just shows you what she’s actually capable of when she’s not gifted those grazing tables 🙈

Reactions: 11
I want to say sorry for all of my dumbarse typos and grammar lately 😂 i type to quick and my fat fingers must mash keys

Reactions: 3
Dear God what is that awful meal she’s thrown together for her ‘kids’? Looks horrendous

Reactions: 8
I often think we should set up a new thread just to chit chat with each other. I don't dislike her, I'm just here for the friendship as I'm pretty friendless right now 😭😭 I know there's some people on here who have been really suckered in and I think one lady even ruined her sofa following hinch tips, but I bet there are quite a few on here like me.
I’m friendless too 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.