Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s all gone down a treat”
Down the toilet hun 🤢🤮💩
The frebreze will be on overdrive tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think hinch could be the new weapon of mass destruction with her cooking. duck corona she could take people down much quicker with that dinner. And also her cleaning habits. Jesus we are fucked if her followers start with her cooking habits. Right I am hammering bits of wood to my windows and doors as I speak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just about to say this 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 what the bleeping duck! Never in my life seen that!
Christ!! I thought it was some kind of cheese concoction when I first looked!!

Thread suggestion - Hinch, WTF?! 😂

I know that probably can’t be used. But that’s all that’s going through my head right now.

Reactions: 6
Threads Suggestion: Move over Coronavirus, Hinch has baby corn wrapped in bacon, it’s a recipe book in the making.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ!! I thought it was some kind of cheese concoction when I first looked!!

Thread suggestion - Hinch, WTF?! 😂

I know that probably can’t be used. But that’s all that’s going through my head right now.
I thought they were pigs in blankets at first but after closer inspection it dawned on me that it was bleeping baby corn 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously is that an actual thing? Do people eat baby corn wrapped in bacon?!

simple but effective - like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus! If it was my 30th and a mate invited me round to cook for me, and served up that sad looking bunch of random shite, they'd no longer be my friend. bleeping hell Sophie, all that money you've got and this is the best you can do?
Genuinely would rather have a McDonald’s 🤣

Reactions: 11
second try🙂
M&S eggs look like nothing on earth but never mind the quality, feel the girth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those are never Jacket Potatoes - they’re so oily! If you pierced them with a fork and take them out of the oven the skins will be soft and slimy and not crunchy. Any moron can put a dry potato in a hot oven for an hour!

Reactions: 7
and another...
Sweetcorn and bacon looks like pigs in a blanket, see a tap and have to w@nk/tank it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I often think we should set up a new thread just to chit chat with each other. I don't dislike her, I'm just here for the friendship as I'm pretty friendless right now 😭😭 I know there's some people on here who have been really suckered in and I think one lady even ruined her sofa following hinch tips, but I bet there are quite a few on here like me.
My inbox is always open if you need to chat 😘

Reactions: 4
I haven't been on here much today... What have I missed??
All iv witnessed so far from the last page of this thread is that "cheese board" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
For the love of bacon someone gift her some imagination and brain cells!

Omg this Hincher is so pleased with her purchase of boxes and asking about labelling them now 🙄WTAF is the point of those boxes😂🤣and more crazy to keep 3 of your 5 jars of lasagne sauce in...what is all that about 🙄
Oh my days the bottom left pic!! #lasagna gate!! 😂

Reactions: 3
So the company who did the sleepover tent for abi have done adult sleepover too including one for Jacqueline Jossa. Why wouldn’t she do something like that for her friends 30? She’s has all this money and has literally not spent a thing on her friend. Yet they seem to spend loads on her. It makes you wonder why they are even friends with her.

Reactions: 12
The pasta salad dish is probably mixed with the mayo she keeps on her gifted lazy susan in the cupboard 😳😁😁😁

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.