Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmmmm more tinned slop for breakfast 🤢🤢 I think she gets off on posting pics of it now!!! It’s all for attention.....any attention is better than none in her mind!!!
I’d be so embarrassed to constantly gram that I was eating this for breakfast,she will literally do anything for Everyone to “look at me”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another day, another jug of Heinz spaghetti for breakfast. God love them, both so busy they can’t even have a decent meal to start the day. #PrayforHinchy

Reactions: 17
Jamie at the hole in the wall with a tin of Heinz in hand! Looks like another jug of cheesey slop for breakfast in Greyville!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They must be seriously constipated eating all that packet food 🤢💩💩 that is just not healthy. Jamie scraping a ton of Heinz into a plate. Why does everyone call him onslow?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ almighty there's Onslow in a monogrammed t-shirt pouring spaghetti and sausages into a Pyrex jug, Grinch staring maniacally into the camera, and Ronnie looking as disillusioned as ever! He looks so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's definitely mentioned Screech from saved by the bell as another nod to tattle. Hi soph!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder she's constantly cleaning her bogs, I dread to think what comes out of them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t comment on Hinch threads much mostly as I can’t keep up. But I cannot believe how poorly they eat.

I am a terrible one for not cooking and my husband and I lived off oven dinners and takeaways for years. But since having my daughter and starting to wean her I really wanted to make her healthy proper food. I’m using my time off on mat leave to learn to cook, got myself a slow cooker and a steamer and a few recipe books and just got started. My house is always a mess and I can’t remember the last time I did my make up but I make my daughter three healthy meals a day from scratch. I’m also trying hard now to make meals that we can all have as a family.

With both of them being at home full time there’s really no excuse for all this crap food and pouches for every meal for Ronnie. Those pouches can be great if you’re really busy working or as an emergency stash but seriously every meal? It’s pure laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yay spaghetti for breakfast again
She needs to address why she has a tin of Heinz spaghetti for breakfast or stop showing it. If she's been told to be more relatable, that is the thing that makes her come across as a bit of a looney.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They must be seriously constipated eating all that packet food 🤢💩💩 that is just not healthy. Jamie scraping a ton of Heinz into a plate. Why does everyone call him onslow?
The wife beater vests he wears make him look like Onslow from Keeping up appearances 😉

We need @admin to make a link to a glossary of terms for all of our little nicknames! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact that she’s said ‘on MY walls’. 🙄 Yet again everything is ‘my my my’
His wee face 😔 he does look like he’s been told off poor little munchkin. God love him when he’s on his feet, she’ll hate the sticky fingers anywhere .
And this MY walls, is nothing Jamie’s?! You never hear say OUR or even just his hands on THE wall. No, it’s all Grabby McGrabberson’s

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.