Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Please dont let then be starting podcasts or voice overs.
He was alright in the stacey soloman one but her voice scraping and screeching will just be way too much!
Shades of Rolf Harris here, in as much as “can you tell what it is yet?” 🤢 really sad, but she treats her followers like infants that and “Who remembers my plastic balls of crud, masquerading as plants?!” Give yourselves a shiny if you can, children! Facking ‘ell

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m ashamed to admit this but the hinch song that she plays sometimes on her stories gets stuck in my head....I HATE IT!! Why would someone make such of a song ffs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My first attempt at a thread title, be kind...

She ponces around with Mr Sheen but has no clue how to fill the machine

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No not Jamie behind the account at all, I just don't think rape or sexual assault is a matter to joke about and can be triggering to a survivor of such an experience
As someone who has survived such of an experience the comment that was made was an innocent joke I can assure you the person didn’t mean any harm when saying it I think a lot worse has been said on this site from time to time 😇

• Wow
Reactions: 12
absolutely agree. I think they are on damage control. I do feel that the Hinch bubble is deflating. She used to be everywhere but now it’s the odd story in the daily mail which she is heavily criticised in the comments.

I think they are trying to make her more ‘relatable’ to try get that drive back but she just comes off so stand offish and unnatural and clearly pissed she has to do this as she’s ‘Sophie bloody Hinch and people love me’ 🙄🙄🙄
Thread suggestion

Onslows cuddling up for a quickie, but hinch is too busy with her Jeremy Hunt brigade and her minkeh
Or just get on ya knees Soph,at least you can tick it off your list then 😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone have a thought of children’s bedtime stories. Recorded them once and play to Ronnie over and over!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the women. Taking her little boy to shops all day when the library she lovessss has baby groups all the time? Or the fact she literally lives right by a soft play and an amazing park? Feel so sorry for Ronnie 😔

Reactions: 12
Heading towards the disabled spaces again 🙄
That really pisses me off. You should not park in a disabled bay if you don't have a badge. Being lazy or having a baby is not a disability. I have a genetic condition where my joints dislocate. I need the extra space to be able to open the door wide so that I don't dislocate my hip trying to get out of the car. People with wheelchairs need to be able to open the car doors wide to be able to get in and out of the wheelchair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
THREAD SUGGESTION!

“Did Onslow ever think, when chatting up the office bint.. she’d only ever give a tommy tank, to her shiny bleeping sink”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interesting post Jottie put up......

64ACECC7-17E2-4BE7-B0DE-3F15BB5A0AB9.jpeg

I particularly like the part about engaging with your followers and taking criticism 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What? Please dont let then be starting podcasts or voice overs.
He was alright in the stacey soloman one but her voice scraping and screeching will just be way too much!
Oh I hope they aren’t doing podcasts! What the hell would they talk about? Cleaning, home bargains, terracycling, eBay hauls, bringing up a baby, trips to the library - doesn’t bear thinking about 🤦‍♀️ Anything for money though...

Reactions: 9
Hinch should probably consider donating most of her cleaning product stockpile considering a lot is sold out everywhere! Can’t even buy the dreaded eco unfriendly anti-bacterial wipes let alone any cleaning sprays. Genuinely can’t even clean my house because of all the panic buying hysteria that’s going on and I don’t think I’m the only one😂 Hinchy is fine though she has a 2 year supply of everything in her garage!
Greedy cow

I have no words.. truly cult like following! Or a bunch of sad, sad, sad lonely fucktards 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sad lonely fucktards 👍😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If they record a podcast I will definitely not listen. The army however, would down their cloffs and chemicals, put on a wax melt and tune in to hang on every boring word Hinch and Onslow say!
What on earth they would talk about is beyond me given that every day in their lives is the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I got in touch with the motorhome company just out of interest. You can only rent from their Manchester or Edinburgh depots. So another lie, clearly on the buy. This is what I don’t get. She’s meant to be a relatable person. She’s no longer relatable as her life has changed. Much like a lotto winners life changes and you can’t really relate to them financially anymore. So why is she pretending and trying to fool millions of people?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.