Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why; if she’s been shovelling that Ella’s purée down RonnieBlessIm for 5 months now (!!!) hasn’t a health visitor said anything to her about moving on a bit? Unless - knowing how she gets - said HV did say something and our Zoph threw a strop and hasn’t been back since?!
It’s a long time since I had a baby but she never mentions HV check ups. Can’t remember how often they are at 8/9 months?

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she is wearing her red fleece jumper again today? That thing looked ready to walk itself to the basket 2 days ago

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If she does have an eating disorder then I truly feel sorry for her, as it’s an awful thing to live with. If she has had a gastric band and cosmetic procedures (eg cosmetic dentistry, botox etc) then I really find her managing company quite worrying that they are pushing her as this ideal of a perfect wife.

It is very worrying that younger women who may be vulnerable are looking at her lifestyle and wanting everything she has and it is presented as something anyone can have if they work hard enough when actually most of us will never have a life like that.

I don’t have half as much as Mrs Hinch but I feel truly blessed with what I do have and the life I have. I do wonder if the day will come when she realises how lucky she is and is able to step away from the celeb world and just enjoy everything without having to be on Instagram 24/7. She could probably retire now and just enjoy life.

And pffft as if anyone’s favourite character was Screech!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This mornings stories. Glorious sunshine and she has every bleeping light on. Is there really no aspect of her life that isn’t wasteful or environmentally damaging?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
duck off with your list book you moron! The only reason you're sad you're the only one with this *book" is because it's still three weeks til the money starts rolling in! You're so transparent it's cringeworthy!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hope she didn’t bloody yell at him! The texture of the walls is different to a baby so it’s learning for him😭
My kids have took crayons to my walls and I don’t panic like zoph
Reminds me when we redecorated our old house ready for sale and our dog managed to dip his tail in the paint tray then ran round the hallway wagging it all over the walls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I thought they didn’t drink wine ? There’s a bottle on the side. Also the tiger that came to tea in the other story. Was that even out when she was a child ? I thought it came out much later
I'm the same age as her, and I read it when I was a kid as well :)

On another note, can't bleeping stand that bloody filter she uses, it just makes her look even more stupid than she actually is. As for more tinned slop for breakfast, I agree with other people on this thread, she obviously has some issues with her eating. Mostly, I just think she completely lacks any common sense.
I've just started following Nancy Birtwhistle on ig (who won bake off s5) and hinch could do with taking a leaf out of her book, a lot of her posts and stories are about using natural cleaning methods and alternatives to chemicals and stuff which are harmful for the environment...

Reactions: 12
Has anyone here ever felt lonely while using a notebook? It's not talked about in society and I just wanted to give any Tattlers here going through that, a chance to speak. If you are using a notebook - and noone is posting stories about using the same one and tagging you - just know that you're not alone, and together we can beat this cruel and debilitating social problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just been been thinking about hinch’s need for the perfect house so much so her dining table is never used. I love our dining room table every single scratch, mark and dent.

It’s the map of our family’s history together from hours of crafts with toddlers, rainbows of spilled paint, messy baking, angsty exam revision, years of christenings, parties, birthdays, Christmases, heart to hearts, celebrations and bereavements, makeups, breakups, crises, disagreements, love and laughter. Tears and happiness, growing pains and triumphs right there around that table.

She’s missing out on so much if everything is kept for show, less than half a life for her family and her boy

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Just cheering myself up watching the pleb on this morning. Nice little screenshot in case anyone wants a new profile pic. ATB 😂
I can't watch it again. Last time I watched it, I shouted "no" out of pure second hand embarrassment so loud, my husband ran up the stairs thinking I was in bother 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who in the hell has time to colour in random bits of a book on a Friday morning. This woman’s life is so strange. Someone mentioned the HV but some don’t bother they will come to see you once maybe twice at the beginning then that’s it until 9 months I Just hope she makes the effrontery you actually go get him weighed (our HV doesn’t do that you need to go to a health centre) so they can at least keep an eye on his progress that’s when they may ask about weaning etc

Having a child the same age it does sadden me and I feel a witch for mum shaming when I bring up the pouches, lack of interaction and juice in a bottle but it feels she’s parenting old skool so only getting advice from her mum which is odd since all her friends have children and Stacey is a very different kind of mum you would think she would tell her how easy it is to whizz up some baby food then hinch could cash in on an eBay swipe up for a new gadget too

• Sad
Reactions: 20
‘Onslow working in the drive thru opening a tin of spaghetti... and she’s colouring in her leaflet... wtf get into the real world please!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi all! Longtime lurker and first time post! I just help with a few things... I was totally sucked into the whole hinch madness! I actually liked using the fabric softener with water mix especially when I’d made the bed.. then it stopped with no explanation why? I also bought Paul the pine which I liked and still use... haven’t seen Paul on hinches stories in ages. Vera!!! Where is Vera??? Now the other thing that’s really peeing me off is the whole flowers on hob.... I personally thought it looked stupid. I honestly believe the ‘drive thru’ was made to stop putting the stupid vase on the hob instead of just acknowledging that is a bloody fire hazard!!!! I totally see through her now. That you tattlers for letting me see the light! Amen

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.