Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out most of the day so I’ve just caught up on her stories. Yet more shopping 🙄, I would really love to know what the longest she’s ever been without buying something is.

As for the post with the microphones, my best guess would be a podcast. Everyone & the dog seems to have one of those these days.
Iv caught up this morning too... How boring is she lately!
Totally agree about the pod cast craze 🙄

Reactions: 7
Mine used to wear Davidoff Cool Water.
The smell of it still turns my stomach, though it's more to do with the reminder of him, not the aftershave itself.
I can smell it at 100 paces :sick:
Yes! Every time I smell it on someone I automatically categorise them as a d*ck in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch should probably consider donating most of her cleaning product stockpile considering a lot is sold out everywhere! Can’t even buy the dreaded eco unfriendly anti-bacterial wipes let alone any cleaning sprays. Genuinely can’t even clean my house because of all the panic buying hysteria that’s going on and I don’t think I’m the only one😂 Hinchy is fine though she has a 2 year supply of everything in her garage!
She would never do anything like that. Yesterday I went to Costco and got hand wash and other food staples to donate to the food bank coz they are really struggling with everyone stock pilling. She literally encourages stockpiling with her narina and all her Hinchers have stock piles of cleaning products. I bet her hincers are the same people who are stockpiling toilet roll and pasta. I see that be kind lasted long. Or does that only relate to trolling and not taking essential food and products from the most venerable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Just please god no! 🤮

View attachment 94953
Why do these Hinchers assume they were singing something just because they have microphones?. It's most likely a podcast or voiceover for an ad - they were professional mics not the sort you get with a karaoke machine.

I'm going for podcast - they are trying to break into the world of the Ramseys etc. Won't affect me anyway - I don't listen to any of them, I like my days to be peaceful so don't even turn on the tv till teatime

Reactions: 14
What? Please dont let then be starting podcasts or voice overs.
He was alright in the stacey soloman one but her voice scraping and screeching will just be way too much!
Does anyone remember her voiceover for the book 🙄

Reactions: 2
Except she can’t be a proper celeb because she’s absolutely atrocious in front of the camera 😂 the this morning car crash proved that. 😂 shame!
The shame when she was pregnant in the sofa 😐 ‘ma hinchers, baby Hinch, Hinched, Hinch hours’ she sounded like a kid 🙈🙈

Except she can’t be a proper celeb because she’s absolutely atrocious in front of the camera 😂 the this morning car crash proved that. 😂 shame!
The shame when she was pregnant in the sofa 😐 ‘ma hinchers, baby Hinch, Hinched, Hinch hours’ she sounded like a kid 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m ashamed to admit this but the hinch song that she plays sometimes on her stories gets stuck in my head....I HATE IT!! Why would someone make such of a song ffs lol
I’m sure if you look through her posts she basically made it up and then some deranged lunatic actually recorded it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.