Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to address why she has a tin of Heinz spaghetti for breakfast or stop showing it. If she's been told to be more relatable, that is they thing that makes her come across as a bit of a looney.
May be she is genuinely so out of touch she actually thinks that people who may be on benefits and short of money can only afford to eat this kind of thing??? .......... More than likely not its cause of her gastric band 🤢
Like you say though just own it move on and stop the speculation from all the “trolls”

I still believe she has an eating disorder though , you never see her actually eating or enjoying her Chinese.... her graze tables ....... her birthday cakes it’s all pretty pics! And from the petruding collar bonesand the tinned slop it’s clear as day she has issues!!
I just hate the fact day after day we witness her run these trates into Ronnie , he will be an overweight child sadly lack of Excercise and poor diet , her child hood she is putting on him, and onslow is to pussy whipped and money whipped to chime in 😢😢😢😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What a boring life these two have! Shopping and cleaning is all they do!! And why a men who’s fit and well just wants to sit at Home all day I don’t know!! Go to work and earn a wage for your family!!! They are SAD!!!!

Reactions: 23
What is she even doing this morning? She’s manic again! And judging by that babies face he got told off for touching HER wall. Why is everything “mine” with her?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh god I just watched the this morning interview I never saw it... I cringed so much I turned inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yay spaghetti for breakfast again
How can she stomach that slop for breakfast? At an absolute push it could be deemed a “poorly” food ie something easy you eat for supper when you’re under the weather and fancy nothing but tinned spaghetti on toast.

She won’t be point scoring and laughing when her bad diet catches up with her because it definitely will, and she ends up with health problems directly linked to her poor food choices

Reactions: 12
Jamie at the hole in the wall with a tin of Heinz in hand! Looks like another jug of cheesey slop for breakfast in Greyville!
She might have to change that soon, I couldn't get a tin of spaghetti for love nor money yesterday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a boring life these two have! Shopping and cleaning is all they do!! And why a men who’s fit and well just wants to sit at Home all day I don’t know!! Go to work and earn a wage for your family!!! They are SAD!!!!
He doesn't need to work because they're earning a fortune from the rubbish they pedal on Instagram and she probably needs someone with her 24 hours a day so his career is now full time money grabber/wife sitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she stomach that slop for breakfast? At an absolute push it could be deemed a “poorly” food ie something easy you eat for supper when you’re under the weather and fancy nothing but tinned spaghetti on toast.

She won’t be point scoring and laughing when her bad diet catches up with her because it definitely will, and she ends up with health problems directly linked to her poor food choices
I think the last time I “cooked” (if you call it that) tinned spaghetti was for my husband about 4 years ago after he’d had surgery and wanted “baby food” 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry it’s off topic but seeing as she’s posted about saved by the bell has anyone seen what happened to “Lisa” (Lark) these days?
Wow! Sad. She should talk about that!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought they didn’t drink wine ? There’s a bottle on the side. Also the tiger that came to tea in the other story. Was that even out when she was a child ? I thought it came out much later

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does it look like he was told off for having his hand on that wall?

Jamie serving up slop in a jug 🤢🤢

STOP CALLING IT A DRIVE THRU 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nobody, not ever, lay on their death bed and wished that their kid didn’t touch their walls. Catch onto yourself hinch and stop being such a materialistic prat

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought they didn’t drink wine ? There’s a bottle on the side. Also the tiger that came to tea in the other story. Was that even out when she was a child ? I thought it came out much later
That wine has been there since before Christmas. I wouldn’t use it to clean the loo now!! 😱🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She eats like she’s on some kind of food bank budget. Like she has to eat what she’s given as can’t afford anything else, is this to seem relatable 🤷‍♀️ Most people have a cuppa in the morning with some toast she has a jug of spaghetti or those god awful highly sugared fake lucky charm cereal. Just seems really odd for a mother in her 30s

Reactions: 15
I love that Stacey keeps showing Rex playing with his hoover, blatant dig at Verucca! 😂 must be driving her mad that she can’t show Ronald playing clean up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No doubt today she will be watching all of her favourite childhood tv programs on YouTube once she's cleaned the house from top to bottom for the 100th time this week. Not your day today Ronnie! Then again it's never really your day is it?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love that Stacey keeps showing Rex playing with his hoover, blatant dig at Verucca! 😂 must be driving her mad that she can’t show Ronald playing clean up
Ronnie will be allowed to handle a dustpan and brush for a whole minute whilst a photos taken and be will LOVES IT GUYZZZZZZZ SO FUNNY LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE HAS FEETZ N HANDS N HAIRZZZZZ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.