Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so odd isn't it! I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old and feel so so guilty if i don't at least taken them for a little walk to feed the ducks every day. Surely she must realise that she needs to do more with him, how can she not see it?! She's such a selfish cow.
The mum guilt is real isnt it? We’ve had nothing but rain for months where I am but I still try to take my two to soft play, baby groups etc even if I’m losing the will to live in amongst crazy toddlers 🤪 but if I just stay in even for one day I feel guilt beyond belief which is why don’t understand why she doesn’t seem to get it too? She goes on her nights too out yet the baby never seems to get taken anywhere catered for him 🙁

Reactions: 9
Jamie is an Arsenal fan isn’t he? Their manager has just tested positive for corona virus.
I’m surprised Sophie hasn’t mentioned it at all, even just in a wash your hands guys, sort of way.

Reactions: 7
my ex used to wear that, I feel physically sick if I smell it on someone
Mine used to wear Davidoff Cool Water.
The smell of it still turns my stomach, though it's more to do with the reminder of him, not the aftershave itself.
I can smell it at 100 paces :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m totally new to here and may have missed a post about this already, but given she’s a cleaning freak, I don’t think I’ve seen one mention of the C virus yet on her stories. She literally has an armoury of sprays in her ‘garage’ but no mention of the impending pandemic 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice her whole grid is just all about her now.. I thought she was meant to be a cleaning / interior influencer?
The whole Hinch thing has only ever been about one thing, she wanted to be a celeb. Is there an alphabet letter lower than 'z' list?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole Hinch thing has only ever been about one thing, she wanted to be a celeb. Is there an alphabet letter lower than 'z' list?
Except she can’t be a proper celeb because she’s absolutely atrocious in front of the camera 😂 the this morning car crash proved that. 😂 shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.