Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet it’s a podcast. Trying to be the new Chris and Rosie Ramsey who are actually hilarious. What would they talk about? They don’t actually do anything other than go to Home Bargains and Costa
Coffee of the week
Tea of the week
Scariest Hinch stalker of the week
Botox tips
How to bag your boss as a husband
How to manipulate millions of people

I could go on 😂

And to really add to the thought of him showing off his Rolex whilst drinking a pint I can also picture him heavy breathing down your neck whilst trying to whisper in your ear about how beautiful you look and how can someone like you be single and then you reject him and he’ll call you a bleeping witch because he can not stand rejection then says what you’ll be missing out on if you don’t go with him...yes I’ve seen way too many of these kinds of guys on a night out and Jamie gives off those very vibes
Followed by DO YOU KNOW WHO MY WIFE IS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up again...
Why do Onslow's teeth look like stick on ones that are too small for his mouth these days?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And to really add to the thought of him showing off his Rolex whilst drinking a pint I can also picture him heavy breathing down your neck whilst trying to whisper in your ear about how beautiful you look and how can someone like you be single and then you reject him and he’ll call you a bleeping witch because he can not stand rejection then says what you’ll be missing out on if you don’t go with him...yes I’ve seen way too many of these kinds of guys on a night out and Jamie gives off those very vibes
He also strikes me as one of those guys that douses himself in aftershave so it chokes you if you get within 6 feet of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look at his hairline.... Me thinks Jamie's had a hair transplant (and a crap one too) at some point.
Hinch probably makes him stick any of the hair back on that he sheds that she finds when squeegeeing the carpets...probably a bit of Henry’s stuck in there too

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else seen her cringy message ahe sent to chloegshore x
wonder if she done that to get more freebies and Chloe also owns that beauty salon, wonder of hinch is on prowl for some free treatments like Botox etc

Reactions: 6
wonder if she done that to get more freebies and Chloe also owns that beauty salon, wonder of hinch is on prowl for some free treatments like Botox etc
Holy moly how much work has Chloe had done 😲 she looks like a completely different person, she’s just a young girl as well 😔

Reactions: 9
Shes got a canny drive to North Shields from Essex mind if shes after freebies!!
I wouldn't let chloe near me with a paperclip never mind anything else. I have a friend who is friends with her.... batshit crazy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon it’s a podcast or god forbid it’s a bloody game she’ll be bringing out 😭

Reactions: 5
Poor old Onslow, imagine feeling the need to tell 1 million people and 2 million bots that you'd rather do colouring in than shag your husband. Nothing like a bit of public humiliation to keep the spark alive in a marriage, eh.
He said on his story ‘’ thanks guys’ to them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion guyyyyyyzzzzzz but Jamie doesn’t grate on me half as much as that daft fanny he’s married to. I think he comes across as a really good dad and doesn’t parade himself on the gram so much. Plus he babysits his 38 year old sorry, 30 year old wife all day he deserves a bleeping medal the size of a wok.

What the actual duck would they talk about on a podcast they only leave the house to go to Greggs and home bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t understand how she doesn’t want to spend time with her baby. I haven’t left my little ones side since having him on the 1st March. Surely her baby is more important that the gram and her phone. It’s so sad he’s just put behind the couch as he doesn’t fit in with the clinical home. Also how exciting when he does get out from behind the couch he’s taken to home bargains 🙄
It's so odd isn't it! I have a 4 year old and a 5 month old and feel so so guilty if i don't at least taken them for a little walk to feed the ducks every day. Surely she must realise that she needs to do more with him, how can she not see it?! She's such a selfish cow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.