Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
How is this quicker than getting one of your #gifted cordless sharks out and giving it a hoover 🤦🏽‍♀️
OMG, I'm just catching up now and realised I totally copied your homework - literally word for word!! 🤣 Maybe we're all morphing into 1!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god I have a horrible feeling these 2 fucktards are going to be doing a podcast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Its no good I have inadvertently sinned and I need to come on here and confess. The bastard builders came for 1/2 a day and did bugger all to get the job finished and I was not fully in control of my mind. This lead to me tumble drying a silk bedcover which then shrank. So I popped onto Amazon to buy something to use to dry clothes that can't be tumble dried - who the f*** knew these things still existed. Cut to the chase I bought the hinch Lakeland dryer and cover. How can I make amends?
I'm isolated in a foreign country (that's my excuse), I bought a mini phone printer thingy, I tell myself it's so I can send photos to my friends and family, but secretly, I feel dirty 🤫🤫🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ alive, I hope it's not a podcast. What the actual duck would they talk about? How many people do they think would want to listen to that pair of cunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god. It's going to be some scripted advertisement. Or they're recording an intro to an audible version of her book.
If you mean her first book its already available on audio. I remember her putting some stories on when she was recording it and she had to wear headphones in a booth. Said she found it weird hearing her own voice back at her.
Yeah right... you love the sound of your own voice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet it’s a podcast. Trying to be the new Chris and Rosie Ramsey who are actually hilarious. What would they talk about? They don’t actually do anything other than go to Home Bargains and Costa

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He looks like he tries to chat up the younger girls in a club walking around with a pint in his hand trying to show off his Rolex for attention haha!
And to really add to the thought of him showing off his Rolex whilst drinking a pint I can also picture him heavy breathing down your neck whilst trying to whisper in your ear about how beautiful you look and how can someone like you be single and then you reject him and he’ll call you a bleeping witch because he can not stand rejection then says what you’ll be missing out on if you don’t go with him...yes I’ve seen way too many of these kinds of guys on a night out and Jamie gives off those very vibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Look at his hairline.... Me thinks Jamie's had a hair transplant (and a crap one too) at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.