Mrs Hinch #123 Hinch eating slop from a jug, You’re not relatable you absolute mug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we thinking it’s a podcast then? She’s really trying to be like Stacey. She’ll definitely have people listening but I wonder if she will get any new listeners. She 100% won’t have 3.4 million people tuning into her podcast weekly.

Reactions: 15
So are we thinking it’s a podcast then? She’s really trying to be like Stacey. She’ll definitely have people listening but I wonder if she will get any new listeners. She 100% won’t have 3.4 million people tuning into her podcast weekly.
If it's a podcast about parenting I'm going on a Viking-esque rampage, if anyone cares to join me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If it's a podcast about parenting I'm going on a Viking-esque rampage, if anyone cares to join me?
Oh it better bloody not be. She’s literally the worst parent. She thinks that buying Ronnie a few books makes her the mum of the year. She would be so detrimental to new mums if she gives out advice. Can you imagine she would probably advocate early weaning, pouches and hungry baby milk. The only thing I rate her for is keeping Ronnie in her roll and still having him rear facing. Everything else she’s a pretty piss poor mum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks like he tries to chat up the younger girls in a club walking around with a pint in his hand trying to show off his Rolex for attention haha!
Hahaha yes!!!! 100%

I can picture him looking for nookie elsewhere i bet hinchy is boring as duck in bed just lies on her back !!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve been out most of the day so I’ve just caught up on her stories. Yet more shopping 🙄, I would really love to know what the longest she’s ever been without buying something is.

As for the post with the microphones, my best guess would be a podcast. Everyone & the dog seems to have one of those these days.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been out most of the day so I’ve just caught up on her stories. Yet more shopping 🙄, I would really love to know what the longest she’s ever been without buying something is.

As for the post with the microphones, my best guess would be a podcast. Everyone & the dog seems to have one of those these days.
She probs bought the 🎤 on eBay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.