Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on the list dentist - again! And a boot sale, is she having one or just attending one?
Imagine her minions clamouring to buy her used goods

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she yet again squeegeeing her already prestine hob that she never cooks off. Cant go to bed before the hob is squeegeed and shes ticked boxes off her crappy hinchlist .. duck off to sleep you drip
When did this squeegy the hob thing start?

I hope thats not the same one she uses on her carpets!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Apologies. Didn’t realise it was an accent thing. Thought it was Hinch exaggerating for the gram. Didn’t mean to offend anyone here. 🙏🏼
I’m not offended don’t worry, I’ve just been unfortunately blessed with a tit accent same as hinch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Cleaning her hob to a song about teen suicide, lovely
Has she got soap down the extractor bit?

Asking “is it just me” is becoming boringly inane. Who are the people who aspire to be like this? What has society become? 😂 Mind numbing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she yet again squeegeeing her already prestine hob that she never cooks off. Cant go to bed before the hob is squeegeed and shes ticked boxes off her crappy hinchlist .. duck off to sleep you drip
Must be one of her new traditions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t know if this is already been mentioned but is anyone listening to Luisa Zissman’s podcast this week she mentioned Hinch it was quite funny basically dissing her because she was sharing world book day pictures that people had done their children dressed as her and she was saying she isn’t even an author ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck me Hinch is sending herself fan mail again
What the duck is a nice long tub on the sofa? 😂 😂 😂 Someone who needs to learn about punctuation wrote that.
Wonder who that could be hm?
(She also watches the stories in silent. In silent what? Is that a town? A little village like Malden?:unsure:)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t been on in a while as it was affecting my state of mind as too how much I can’t stand this woman. She is such a child. Let’s play houses with her doll, then let’s play science with all the foamy bubbles. Ooo!!!!! Now time to colour in!!!
No wonder she’s always at the dentist have you saw what she eats. Also have Seen before people with bulimia Have bad teeth too.

She didn’t share what she cooked today. Scared us nasty trolls will make fun of it again? 😂 I bet she never did cook dinner and they either had a ready meal or they ordered food.

• Haha
I really hate the way they, and other Instagram users, constantly post stories and photos of their precious child for all to see, on open accounts viewable to anyone with an internet connection. I don’t understand why they put children out there, it’s like he’s a cheap commodity to them to raise their own profiles, interaction and saleability.

It’s so uncomfortable to witness, the complete lack of privacy they afford to their child at their most vulnerable age he can’t even speak to say “no” makes me feel sick

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.