Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
🎵🎶 And her food is so wrong, take my eyes and make it gone, babe
You're simply the vest, Gretel can give it a rest 🎵🎶🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Stacey has definatley been throwing shade at her today.
Big refills of Ecover, sitting in the garden in her egg chair with joe, says patio needs jet washed, rex standing up at a fridge full of coloured veg and fresh meat cheese etc

Totally throwing shade at her bestmate4ever

Reactions: 24
Someone on a selling site on facebook, is doing mrs hinch cleaning hampers for mothers day and charging £20. The backlash and comments she has received about how awful it would be to receive cleaning products for mothers day, charging £20 for products worth a tenner and people are so over/not interested in mrs hinch!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Had a great day today, took my kid to school, decided we're going to make that "our thing". Then I went to Asda and got bread and milk, just had to, it's a tradition.

On another note, just need to make sure I'm getting this right, I now need to add the crease release spray (that doesn't actually release creases) to my laundry dream team, because it smells amazing guys? So I need the special pods with the spring awakening softener included, then seperate spring awakening softener on top, just to be sure, and spring awakening bead things you put in the wash just to be double sure, then spring awakening tumble dryer sheets to be triple sure, then spring awakening crease release spray? Hmm, well it's £8 per wash, but OK Hun.
Don't forgot the Lenor Unstoppables!!!

Reactions: 2
That’d definitely be bad in itself - but the song is actually about a school shooter/shooting and that’s equally as disturbing. Zophie is so dense!!!
Is it? I always thought it was suicide? Is this the Mandela effect? Lol

My daughter is nearly a teenager so it was a long time ago 😵 but I'm sure when she was about 8 or 9 months I was given a little bag with about 3 books in from the health visitor, it was a Sure Start thing to encourage parents to read with their kids from a young age (not that I needed encouraging as we always had loads of baby books and read all the time). Maybe they don't do this any more but it was a lovely idea, and the books included were age appropriate. Sophlora would benefit from something like that, show her that RonJonLongLegs would like a selection of books.
They still do the books....in fact I got 2 books at my little ones 8 week review with the health visitor! And even then on the health visitors first visit at a couple weeks old, she gave me a mini book with black and white shapes in to show her!!

Reactions: 4
She’s at the dentist pretty much every week...
Someone commented the other week saying they think dentist might be code for therapist and honestly that makes sense. Shes a complete wet blanket but I hope for ronniewivdafeetzsohansomsmummazboy sake shes getting help now while hes young.

Reactions: 13
Someone commented the other week saying they think dentist might be code for therapist and honestly that makes sense. Shes a complete wet blanket but I hope for ronniewivdafeetzsohansomsmummazboy sake shes getting help now while hes young.
I think Dentist is code for whoever does her Botox, Fillers, etc.,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You guys are cracking me up! I’ve been awake since stupid o’clock - damn insomnia - and trying to laugh quietly is really hard!!!
Bonny bonk and Vajanita?! Omg!! 😂😂😂

Huge congrats to the new Mums. Isn’t that 4 troll babies in just a couple of weeks?! 😍😍

B0E26FB3-6789-4674-B1CE-EC8270EDDC3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dentist is because you get free dental treatment till your child is a year old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E8F92716-9709-4B6E-A771-1ACF368B17EF.png

I keep getting this on my time line. Looks like Hinch tat with the heart in the bottom right corner. Jewellery range! Nooooo! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
you’d think with all this Coronavirus going about as a “cleaning” influencer (she doesn’t actually clean anything!) she would be showing people how to make sure work surfaces are clean and washing hands etc like some of the other cleaning instagrams are doing at the moment, but no she’s still fart arsing about the shops and sneezing in public the dirty witch

Reactions: 19
I think Dentist is code for whoever does her Botox, Fillers, etc.,
This makes total sense, plastic surgeons often operate out of places like dentists and health surgeries. I've seen botox and fillers advertised at my dentist. Certainly enables her to keep it under wraps.

Reactions: 16
you’d think with all this Coronavirus going about as a “cleaning” influencer (she doesn’t actually clean anything!) she would be showing people how to make sure work surfaces are clean and washing hands etc like some of the other cleaning instagrams are doing at the moment, but no she’s still fart arsing about the shops and sneezing in public the dirty witch
I said the same earlier. I’m suprised she hasn’t mentioned Coronavirus either with her cleaning aspect or her anxiety 🤨🧐

Reactions: 10
Guyyyyyyzzzzz what the actual duck. Is videoing yourself HANGING YOUR WASHING OUT (or making your bed) entertainment? duck OFF

Also... a greeting card saying hey mum have the day off cleaning? I have steam coming out of my ears. I’m so angry that this is acceptable.
yup me too 😡 aren’t we already bring our children up to understand that every bleeping person should pull their weight in the home and that women WORK TOO!!!! I swear if I got that card I’d go postal on their asses! Truly is dragging us into the dark ages. I have a laugh about It all - of course, because it’s hilarious - but in reality it’s hugely damaging to how women are viewed, and the expectations on women to be great housewives. bleeping vile. Her and her bleep brigade have a lot to answer for 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.