Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Canadiangal

I'm so behind. Baby#3 made a whirlwind appearance today. Water broke at 830am and he was here by 1040am. Hope you're having a fab Wednesday guuuyyyyzzzzzz😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

InstaFamous

Yesterday: meeting with her agency

Today: trip to the library with Ronnie

3 months; Mrs Hinch’s Guide to Motherhood (£17.99) released.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

BeckyM

Mrs Hinch #123 thread title idea:

“Trip to the library, then Greggs sausage rolls. Has Gleam made you listen to all us ‘trolls’?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Luce0331

VIP Member
Enlighten me I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Basically Hinch was on Virgin radio a few months ago and they posted a video of her on their insta page, obviously she got loads of hate in the comments and an account called ‘delete tattle life’ (clearly a dickhead Hincher) was tagging all of the Virgin related companies asking for help to get rid of the negative comments and block the trolls from the page and she even tagged Richard Branson’s daughter Holly and wrote ‘DM your Dad’ hahah
‘I will never fly with you again unless you block these trolls’ is a personal favourite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

mrshardy

Chatty Member
A stop off for a basket for books which she will take home and she’s going to ‘love it guyzz’ and later a video of Jamie reading to Ronnie with hallelujah playing over it

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Lampy

Had a great day today, took my kid to school, decided we're going to make that "our thing". Then I went to Asda and got bread and milk, just had to, it's a tradition.

On another note, just need to make sure I'm getting this right, I now need to add the crease release spray (that doesn't actually release creases) to my laundry dream team, because it smells amazing guys? So I need the special pods with the spring awakening softener included, then seperate spring awakening softener on top, just to be sure, and spring awakening bead things you put in the wash just to be double sure, then spring awakening tumble dryer sheets to be triple sure, then spring awakening crease release spray? Hmm, well it's £8 per wash, but OK Hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Mejustme

VIP Member
World's shortest book
Mrs hinch's book of motherhood
Deliver baby
Place behind sofa
Feed pouches
Put to bed
The end

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Upyourshinch

Chatty Member
I really wish I could sit her in a room and listen to someone who has been abused and the affect it has on them and then sit in a room with a abuser who sees nothing wrong with what they have done. I would never post anything on social media especially in a open forum of any child. Someone somewhere will have a catalogue of images of her child now and I wish I could grab her and shake some sense in to her but she would never listen. She needs to safeguard that little boy and just stop with the inappropriate over sharing of personal private images.
Right I'm going to be really brave now after reading this , I was abused as a child and I'd love to be the one that sits down with her and explain to her the affects it has had on my life .Still up till this day at the age of 44 it still does . I wont go into details with things but it makes me sick to the stomach to see little Ronnie in that bath naked and hes so vonurable and shes just exploiting him for the world to see . I Guarantee if I told her the things that happened to me she would never show Ronnie again but then again I'm not sure because she just dont seem to give two fucks as long as shes making money 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Hoatsandboes

“Is it just me guyzzzz or do libraries not get used much any more”

And how the fuck would you know that when you spend 99% of your time at home Zoph?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 58

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
This is winding me right up.

She's at the library with her son and is filming him rather than reading to him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ "I used to love Spot the Dog, I used to love Thomas". Not, "Ronnie seems to love Spot the Dog, Ronnie seems to love Thomas". She really doesn't deserve that little kid. Fuck me I would do anything to finally conceive a sticky baby and here she is neglecting her beautiful little boy. Everything is just stuff to her, including Ronnie and it's actually heartbreaking for the little lad. She best not have anymore, but I'm sure as soon as the "I want" wave takes over she'll demand another from Jamie. The stupid, selfish, narcissistic bint.

I see Zoph and RonnieBlessIm have their babysitter out with them again. Geez she can’t even manage a trip to the library with that child?! Please don’t let her have anymore. She’s making a right clusterfuck of this one! 🤦‍♀️
Oh and... she’s going to make this “their thing”....sure you are love. Until next week right?! I despair! 😫
"Their thing" but with a babysitter. Never just mummy and baby time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a shit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Hmmm. Have to disagree with this. That poor child is isolated enough. And if it Encourages her army to take their child to the library and buy second hand, it should be applauded. Although, I’m sure this was a result of a new strategy put in place by Gleam yesterday. It will be the first and last time that child visits a library 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 51

AC55

VIP Member
Now I clean Hinch's Windows
because I'm not a slob
for a hen pecked husband it's a miserable job
Now it's a job that just suits me
A window cleaner you would be
if you could see what I can see
when I'm Hinching windows

Ronjonlonglegs on the floor
it's where he always sits
A casserole again for tea
that means I'll get the shits

Fatsnomes lying on the bed
Ma Barker's here she looks half dead
A hole in the wall, kitchen looks like a shed
When I'm Hinching windows

In my profession I work hard
I'm not allowed to stop
I'm up and down that ladder
and there's cushions here to chop

Sophie walks around the floor
She has no clue what the oven's for
But she has swipe-up ads galore
When I'm Hinching windows!

I don't think George Formby would have anything to sorry about but still 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clairmac

I'm sure there's some sort of baby session at the library she could have taken him to but then again at least the poor soul is being taken to do anything and a bit of reading time would be lovely for him if she could stop shoving that phone in his face!! 😠😠😠
I used to take my twins to the library.. sing songs read books... much more entertaining .
But at least shes took him out the house .

Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a shit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Bit extreme , you cant stop doing things . We haven't been told to stop doing our normal activities??? Plus she came back a few weeks ago and she had sniffles for one day! ...

Reactions: 50

loubylou50

VIP Member
I meant to post this yesterday - but seriously, with all her money you’d think she’d pay for better hair extensions!! They literally look like they’ve just been stuck in under her natural hair and left like that!
B1037BD1-27A9-481F-8185-ACBB09D45F33.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Takes kid to library
Doesn’t read to kid
Uses phone in library
Talks about herself and what “mum used to read”
Goes to Greggs and calls in “the best tradition”

hahahahaha fucking hell