Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was tempted to comment on the photo of Ronnie that onslow put on asking why he let her name him after a rake and radiator brush 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It’s all so weird if I said to my husband oooh hang on let me grab my phone then flirt with me so I can act bashful then sometime later oooh shall we take a photo of our hands to show people. It’s so weird 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
you lot have me creased tonight😂 the one liners we should defo bring out a tattle best bits book 😂 congratulations to all fellow new mums hope your all keeping ok aswell as the tattle babies 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s all so weird if I said to my husband oooh hang on let me grab my phone then flirt with me so I can act bashful then sometime later oooh shall we take a photo of our hands to show people. It’s so weird 🤢
The fact she has to take a photo of them holding hands means she manipulates and plans and is always thinking about social media and content, oh and always being relatable. Everything appears staged with her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Twuntliffe should have been gifted a frigging cookery class because at 30 it’s extremely laughable that she cant cook decent homemade meals for herself, husband or her baby. Especially when she doesn’t work. All the time in the world to have lessons to learn to cook amazing meals. If she was going to change into a home lifestyle account, which I ultimately think is where she’s going as she does naff all cleaning or tips now a days because she’s stolen all the ideas she needs, then cooking and baking be good for her. Make it joyful and light hearted etc.
Just another idea for you soph. You know along with all the other ones I’ve given such as the recycling, terra cycle scheme, development and sensory enjoyment ideas for Ronnieblesshim and walking the dog with his weight watchers food.
She might think the cooker needs to be on 30 the same as the washer 🤷🏼‍♀️ she is learning after all😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not sure of the day she wrote dentist as I haven’t seen it but there is a dentist right opposite the library in maldon
Just noticed on the list dentist - again! And a boot sale, is she having one or just attending one?
Imagine her minions clamouring to buy her used goods

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s got those pincers out opening her colouring in box as if she’s found a precious treasure chest. Wonder if she shares her colours with Ronnieduzhavefeetz or whether she will snatch the yellow off him when he’s colouring his sun in cos she needs to colour in her cloffs. What a bleeping daft twit she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyyyyyyzzzzz what the actual duck. Is videoing yourself HANGING YOUR WASHING OUT (or making your bed) entertainment? duck OFF

Also... a greeting card saying hey mum have the day off cleaning? I have steam coming out of my ears. I’m so angry that this is acceptable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hinch still serving slop and playing dot to dot, but we never prepared for simply the vest to be flirting in their nest!

🤦🏼‍♀️

Thread suggestion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.