Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little shy Sophie, she gets all flustered around her own damn husband 🖕🖕
Get a grip woman he's probably dunking his 🍆 in zoflora before some sexy times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg what have I just watched 🤢🤢 was half expecting the next song on the story to end ‘Let’s get it onnnnnnnn’ no playing hide the sausage thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Joe swash made a cheeky comment to stacey today and now shes recording her hubby flirting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
My eldest (6yrs) got into books late but we always have one every night before bed...she loves them! And she reads to her baby sister (8wks) all the time so hopefully she will be into books aswell.
I saw this great idea that I’ve copied - bought Dr Suess’ oh the places you’ll go (her fave book) as a hard back/special edition and I’ve been getting each teacher each year at school to write a message in it for her. Makes a special present for when she finishes school when she’s like 18 or something! And I’ll be doing the same for my newest little bubs when she starts nursery.....
What a brilliant idea!!! I may have to steal this idea...

Reactions: 2
Also I’m losing count of the number of Sharks, mops etc she has????? There’s literally two adults and a baby living in that house. She’s got enough to clean a hotel top to bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she would have white gold or platinum rings, not silver. They look quite expensive.
What’s before and after exactly is she teaching people how to edit a picture??? She’s just added a bit of light and that’s it.

Reactions: 5
both my babies had to have hip checks/scans when they were newborn -1st was due to her being over 10lbs and 2nd was because she was breech - it’s a general thing they do if the above happen due to position in the womb or something. Maybe that’s why Ronnieblesshim had it. It’s to check for Hip dysplasia I think?! But then again both mine were crawling/on the move by 9 months so maybe she does need a second opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
My son had a hip scan due to having an uneven number of thigh creases! 2 on one side, one on the other. Apparently that's also an indicator of dysplasia. All was fine though, he was just wonky I guess 🤷😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god if she gets pregnant now can you imagine the hinchers ‘oh we lived it through you... that saucy night in with the crayons and a dot to dot we knew baby Hinch #2 was being made’

😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor little shy Sophie, she gets all flustered around her own damn husband 🖕🖕
Get a grip woman he's probably dunking his 🍆 in zoflora before some sexy times 😂
Right like nobody forced her to upload it to Instagram so why was she so embarrassed by it when she could have just re recorded

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.