Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think this whole library thing is a 🖕 to the grief she got after World Book Day last week?I can't remember the last time I saw her read to Ronnie.. if ever?

And just when you think she couldn't possibly be any more hateful.. she starts trying to flog a pyramid scheme. I don't know why I'm surprised at this point but she keeps plummeting to new depths.

Fab title @bellinibobble ! I mean how many sharks can one woman have ? Greed pure greed !
Aww thanks but I just made the new thread, the title was all @Noonecares .. didn't want to risk taking the credit because you know, she might care after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think this whole library thing is a 🖕 to the grief she got after World Book Day last week?I can't remember the last time I saw her read to Ronnie.. if ever?

And just when you think she couldn't possibly be any more hateful.. she starts trying to flog a pyramid scheme. I don't know why I'm surprised at this point but she keeps plummeting to new depths.

Aww thanks but I just made the new thread, the title was all @Noonecares .. didn't want to risk taking the credit because you know, she might care after all 😂
I missed the pyramid scheme ? What was it ?

Reactions: 4

I'm running out of words for her. I mean, congratulations you're finally doing something normal and developmental with your son 🤷🏻‍♀️

The pyramid scheme thing is abhorrent, just like her. God, I can't wait for her comeuppance, I just hope it's soon!!

Reactions: 16
@Godgivemestregth She asked people for their skincare recommendations this morning, and within 15 minutes narrowed it down to two options, The Ordinary and Tropic (which is a MLM/pyramid scheme thing)

I'm just picturing her at home like..

Hinchers will lap it up though. It's sad because MLMs target the most vulnerable people with their lies. Sounds right up Hinchy's street though.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Book basket has really wound me up today, I don't even know why, I think its because why can't she have a bookshelf like every other person? Bloody hell🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she’s taking Ronnie to a quiet library, getting some books, and then taking him back home. Why can’t she take him to a park or literally anywhere where he can be around other babies and socialize (in baby talk of course 😊) with others!!?? It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 36
So she’s taking Ronnie to a quiet library, getting some books, and then taking him back home. Why can’t she take him to a park or literally anywhere where he can be around other babies and socialize (in baby talk of course 😊) with others!!?? It’s so bizarre.
I'm sure there's some sort of baby session at the library she could have taken him to but then again at least the poor soul is being taken to do anything and a bit of reading time would be lovely for him if she could stop shoving that phone in his face!! 😠😠😠

Reactions: 22
Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a tit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Zoph and RonnieBlessIm have their babysitter out with them again. Geez she can’t even manage a trip to the library with that child?! Please don’t let her have anymore. She’s making a right clusterfuck of this one! 🤦‍♀️
Oh and... she’s going to make this “their thing”....sure you are love. Until next week right?! I despair! 😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
“Is it just me guyzzzz or do libraries not get used much any more”

And how the duck would you know that when you spend 99% of your time at home Zoph?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 58
I'm sure there's some sort of baby session at the library she could have taken him to but then again at least the poor soul is being taken to do anything and a bit of reading time would be lovely for him if she could stop shoving that phone in his face!! 😠😠😠
I used to take my twins to the library.. sing songs read books... much more entertaining .
But at least shes took him out the house .

Boggles me that she hasn’t even seemed to consider the spread of this virus. She’s been to a country and holiday park where a worker has tested positive. God knows how many more people are going to be testing positive from Paris and Disneyland soon. Doubt she’s even been tested she seems so irresponsible.

To top it off, she’s now going to a library where the books will carry a tit tonne of germs when she has plenty of money to just buy Ronnie his own books brand new. She will also spread the virus if any of them have it. Obviously it’s great to use libraries to keep them open for everyone but now is not the time. Especially when you’ve just come back from an infected area. Just order him some ‘Ebayer’ books and go and get everyone tested!
Bit extreme , you cant stop doing things . We haven't been told to stop doing our normal activities??? Plus she came back a few weeks ago and she had sniffles for one day! ...

Reactions: 50
I see Zoph and RonnieBlessIm have their babysitter out with them again. Geez she can’t even manage a trip to the library with that child?! Please don’t let her have anymore. She’s making a right clusterfuck of this one! 🤦‍♀️
Oh and... she’s going to make this “their thing”....sure you are love. Until next week right?! I despair! 😫
She said the same about reading in the teepee!! Teepee that we saw once then it got exiled to the loft no doubt 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is winding me right up.

She's at the library with her son and is filming him rather than reading to him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ "I used to love Spot the Dog, I used to love Thomas". Not, "Ronnie seems to love Spot the Dog, Ronnie seems to love Thomas". She really doesn't deserve that little kid. duck me I would do anything to finally conceive a sticky baby and here she is neglecting her beautiful little boy. Everything is just stuff to her, including Ronnie and it's actually heartbreaking for the little lad. She best not have anymore, but I'm sure as soon as the "I want" wave takes over she'll demand another from Jamie. The stupid, selfish, narcissistic bint.

"Their thing" but with a babysitter. Never just mummy and baby time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Isn’t Ronnie a bit young for the Library.
At that age my kids put books in their mouth and dribbled on them so we bought wipeable ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Library as a family on a Tuesday morning.. is she trying to be relatable.. any couples I know with enough money to skip work in a Tuesday morning definitely don’t go down the local library. What a pair of losers their life really looks so boring.

Reactions: 25
Isn’t Ronnie a bit young for the Library.
At that age my kids put books in their mouth and dribbled on them so we bought wipeable ones.
No there not at all.they have baby groups at the libraries also ,I used to take my twin babies .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.