Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the same photo every day with just a different toy placed in ronnieblesshim's hands

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just saw on that list ā€˜under stair drawersā€™. Is that another copy of SS or has she already got them and they need cleaning? Also dado rails, are they back in fashion as I just associate them with the 90ā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Ronnie only allowed behind the sofa? It feels like she is controlling him so much that it's hindering his development.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Squeegee the hob is another 'thing' of hers... How long will that last do you šŸ¤”?

For the love of bacon the only thing she is consistent with is being a fecking moron!

• Haha
Can you imagine laying awake all night, not because of her ā€œ anxiety ā€œ but to come up with content that she clearly has been contracted to do.
how bleeping boring. Itā€™s boring to look at let alone thunk it up! Iā€™d rather work on a factory assembly line! It would be more stimulating than this drivel guyzzz šŸ˜“

Reactions: 13
Just saw on that list ā€˜under stair drawersā€™. Is that another copy of SS or has she already got them and they need cleaning? Also dado rails, are they back in fashion as I just associate them with the 90ā€™s
She was gifted those space saver drawers a while back, one of the few good things she has done with her ā€œplatformā€ she tagged the company and then got a lot of work on the back of it. I think (canā€™t be bothered checking) thereā€™s a picture of it on her grid.

Reactions: 10
She was gifted those space saver drawers a while back, one of the few good things she has done with her ā€œplatformā€ she tagged the company and then got a lot of work on the back of it. I think (canā€™t be bothered checking) thereā€™s a picture of it on her grid.
Thank you! I just thought as it was under extras she was going to get some. They must be rammed with gifted stuff!

Reactions: 5
That video of Ronnie laughing was so bloody cute, but why oh why can she not just ever be in the moment with him. The whole time looking at herself in the phone instead of looking at that adorable little boy. She didnt even look at him once!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Poor Ronnie finally made it out, shame she only did it for the clout!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion
Hinch takes Ronnie to another shop, then itā€™s back home for some raw chicken slop!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.