Mrs Hinch #122 Hinch is too busy stroking her Shark, won't take Rrrrronie to the park

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son had a hip scan due to having an uneven number of thigh creases! 2 on one side, one on the other. Apparently that's also an indicator of dysplasia. All was fine though, he was just wonky I guess πŸ€·πŸ˜‚
I remember leading up to the scans I consulted Dr Google (bad idea lol) and uneven thigh/bum creases came up! Checking my poor girls bums and legs like a loony making sure the creases all matched up 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg what have I just watched 🀒🀒 was half expecting the next song on the story to end β€˜Let’s get it onnnnnnnn’ no playing hide the sausage thanks
I'm surprised she knocked him back. Apparently on Stacey's podcast (I didn't listen) she said that since Ronnie her fanjita is tighter than a mouse's earhole, and she's hornier than a dog with two dicks. You'd think she'd be well up for some mid week nookie 🀷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm surprised she knocked him back. Apparently on Stacey's podcast (I didn't listen) she said that since Ronnie her fanjita is tighter than a mouse's earhole, and she's hornier than a dog with two dicks. You'd think she'd be well up for some mid week nookie 🀷
Na mate, I’m done. I’m dead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’ve killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Joe swash got a bit amorous with Stacey on her stories today and now simply the vest is practising the art of seduction on zoph?

Oh, and it's probably been said (still catching up) but I find it hilarious she cleans her ring today after someone said if would turn her finger green on here...

They are almost as see through as the Pyrex jug she loves so much.
Thought exactly the same thing about her copying Stacey. It’s unbelievable 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mouse's earhole, FFS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll call it for you - it’s bullshit.

All that arsing about with one top just bloody iron you bloody idiot ( not you beckyshelby0402 πŸ˜€) I looked on her stories and thought f*cking hell shes still tweaking that bloody top πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
That's what I thought. How is that spray any easier than just getting the iron out? This morning I stood in my bra and jeans, ironed my top and put it straight on. It took less than a few minutes.

Reactions: 9
It’s a good job I’m sleeping in my own tonight cos im
Howling at you lot. Quit it! The last thing I want on my mind at bedtime is Twuntliffe’s mouse house or Onslows strip-vest show to bang trace. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am intermittently cackling at obscene decibels at you lot tonight. Best thread for ages!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Getting evils off hubs for interrupting his tellybox viewing πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she yet again squeegeeing her already prestine hob that she never cooks off. Cant go to bed before the hob is squeegeed and shes ticked boxes off her crappy hinchlist .. duck off to sleep you drip

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question is she not supposed to put AD on her own book?
I think this has been raised before and the answer was no, as it’s clearly her own book that she’s promoting rather than something that she is being paid by another company to promote so she might be in the clear on this one, but as I say that’s just what I recall from past threads.

Reactions: 7
I am intermittently cackling at obscene decibels at you lot tonight. Best thread for ages!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Getting evils off hubs for interrupting his tellybox viewing πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Same! Other half is watching Liverpool he’s swearing at the ref, I’m cackling at you lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he keeps talking to me as if I know/care what’s happening during the game. I’ll get my crayons out, maybe I’ll distract him long enough for some bonky bonk πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.