Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Hinch. Just duck off. I work 12 hour days in A&E and have nothing left to save. My dreams are so far out of reach I gave up on them years ago.
Her patronising posts are really getting to me 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How long has she actually been with Jamie?? The fact she said it took them years to save for deposit for their house makes it sound like literally they have been together for a very long time but i didn't think it had actually been that long!

Reactions: 11
That ‘your dreams are closer than you think’ shite has really irritated me this morning. Very patronising.

Reactions: 29
Do you think someone is feeling a little insecure today after Stacey’s post? Yesss we know you have 3.2 million followers and now a message and a photo of her book! 🙄🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a absolute patronising cow she’s being today ! Keep saving guys your goals aren’t far away ??????? People are living on the breadline and in poverty and she’s spouting that tit !!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
She is now 30, moved into the house 4 years ago so aged 26. The article in the Mail today said she met Jamie at 23, they didn't save for that many years then did they. The way she goes on it sounds like they scrimped and saved every penny for 10 years.

But its much easier when you are both highly paid successful sales people

Reactions: 25
What a absolute patronising cow she’s being today ! Keep saving guys your goals aren’t far away ??????? People are living on the breadline and in poverty and she’s spouting that tit !!!!!!!
Just shows how unrelatable she is ... aont got a clue on real life or her followers.

Reactions: 12
She is so unaware of her privilege it’s disgusting. It also implies people who are unable to save aren’t working hard enough etc. Seriously she’s so far removed from the majority of her followers it’s a joke. There’s plenty of us who work hard, cut out luxuries etc and still can’t save on top but it doesn’t make us any less worthwhile or any less hard working. She actively encourages her followers to constantly buy tat they don’t need - they’re the ones which have lined her pockets and enabled her to live the lifestyle she does. Also she’s so lucky that she doesn’t have the worry about if she can afford to go back to work/forking out for childcare like a lot of families do. Boils my piss when people are so patronising and try to sell it as being so easy/simple. Urgh I could go on and on!

Reactions: 26
Do you know what? I actually pity her. She’s trying to sell everyone this “perfect” (far from it) life and says it’s her dream. Fair enough, everyone wishes to be have lots of money, but really?! THAT was your dream?! Because it’s so shallow and superficial that it’s actually laughable. Imagine being given loads of tit and never giving back to those who need it, sitting in a chemically polluted house 23/7 with the extra hour saved for home bargains, with a husband who you can’t stop controlling and a child who spends more time with your mother. Hardly outstanding, is it?! I’d much rather have a husband who works hard to provide for our children (who we raise alone btw), and a lived in home with things I paid for with my own hard earned money from going to work, rather than ragging a battery operated mop around my kitchen. Bought a pasty and a coffee for a homeless lady yesterday. Not something I usually mention because I don’t do it for the acknowledgement but bet you wouldn’t bloody see her royal highness doing that🙄 she should aim for more meaningful dreams fgs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Doesn’t she work for p&g? How does she not know they have a new product?
Probably just waiting for the personalised version with ‘Mrs Hinch’ to turn up with its own delivery driver before she promotes. Or Onslow is currently negotiating the fee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.