Mrs Hinch #120 Lee from blue fancy a nibble, I'll use a minkeh to catch the dribble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her theatre tickets she got from her for her birthday were for her and her friends? Why was Onslow there? It's not like she needed a babysitter to look after her because one of her pop up friends was there with her. Spends all day dicking about with zoflora, virtually ignoring Ronnie and then they're both out for the night. Ronnie pied off again!
Onslow was probably at the ‘surprise’ meal.

Reactions: 8
My @MrsHinchHome account didn't exist but now I've got 3.2 million followers

Can't resist making sure everyone knows you've got more followers than your supposed best friend Stacey can you? Putting it in a short story in small letters is as subtle as a bomb exploding. You honestly can't bear the thought of anyone being more popular than you can you? Jealousy is such an unenviable trait in a person.

In a world where you can be anything.......don't be a jealous cock!

Reactions: 21
I reckon Hinch had gender disappointment. I hate to think how even more out of the picture Ronnie will be if she has a girl in the future.
I agree she’s definitely the sort of person who would want a girl. Have a little mini hinch to dress up in cute dresses. I bet if she had a girl she would have had her in a different Disney princess dress when they went to Disneyland

Reactions: 12
bleeping sick! Even footballers don’t get that much and they work and train hard for their money!! All Hinch does is train her mouth and fingers... tit that came out wrong didn’t It 🤪

I agree she’s definitely the sort of person who would want a girl. Have a little mini hinch to dress up in cute dresses. I bet if she had a girl she would have had her in a different Disney princess dress when they went to Disneyland
I know it’s sounds horrible, in fact now I’ve said it it DOES sound cruel, buuiuuut I secretly think she wanted a girl and found out it was a boy.. Woukd explain a lot tbh

Reactions: 9
I more I watch Stacey & Rex it's so evident how far behind Ronnie is. Zoph needs to take a leaf out of Stacey's book and bond with her child more.

Reactions: 13
I just want to add my comments on the car seat thing.

It’s not just the government swapping and changing policies and law etc for no apparent reason.
If you are in a head on collision and the child is rear facing all the child’s body weight gets propelled into the the seat of the car seat pushing the child into it. Whereas when the child is forward facing the child gets thrown forward even just cm until the body hits the straps yet the neck and head continue to travel and it’s at a ridiculous rate. It’s something like 300 times their body weight on their little necks.

don’t quote that figure- I’m rushing to go out and I don’t have time to go through my phone to find the exact figures but I do know it extreme and if you watch child crash test dummies you will keep your child rear facing for as long as possible.
My little one is almost 5 and thankfully a dot and she is still rear facing. Obviously her legs end up crossed but it’s not as bad and squashed as I thought it would be.

I recommend anyone to look in the Ins and outs of car seats. My 11 and 9 year old still have the car seat with the back because we have a very very close family friend who was in a car accident.Their son was 10 at the time and didn’t use any car seat.
It was a side impact and his head hit the door. He is now severely brain damaged. If he had a seat with the back and head protection he would have come away unscathed because the car seat would have taken the majority of the force.

preach over!! 😘😘
You do what you feel is best for your children. My son was 5 foot 4 at aged 9, no way was he is in a car seat, he was taller than me. If your children are needed in one, then use one.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
bleeping sick! Even footballers don’t get that much and they work and train hard for their money!! All Hinch does is train her mouth and fingers... tit that came out wrong didn’t It 🤪

I know it’s sounds horrible, in fact now I’ve said it it DOES sound cruel, buuiuuut I secretly think she wanted a girl and found out it was a boy.. Woukd explain a lot tbh
The thing is gender disappointment is a real thing. My brother in law was disappointed when he found out he was having a second girl. Even I was a bit disappointed when I found out my first was a boy. But it doesn’t mean you love them any less. I now love that my first was a boy coz he can take care of his little sister. I think hinch probably is still a bit disappointed which could explain why she struggles to bond with him and why it seems like she has to convince herself and her followers that she loves her son so much.

Reactions: 15
"keep saving guyzzzz" Most of us don't have any spare money at the end of the month, how do you suggest we save Soph? She really has no idea. It's fine for her with her thousands rolling in.

Reactions: 29
So heavily filtered that she looks like a Mannequin 🙄
It’s so patronising of her. Keep going? Keep saving? Don’t make me bleeping laugh. She’s only where she is because she’s lied her way to the top. She’s prayed on vulnerable people who will do anything to be like her and will spend whatever they need to to live up to her. It’s sick. She’s an absolute joke. So whilst she’s feeling smug about herself and how she got there, I hope those idiot minions are realising how she got there...

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s so patronising of her. Keep going? Keep saving? Don’t make me bleeping laugh. She’s only where she is because she’s lied her way to the top. She’s prayed on vulnerable people who will do anything to be like her and will spend whatever they need to to live up to her. It’s sick. She’s an absolute joke. So whilst she’s feeling smug about herself and how she got there, I hope those idiot minions are realising how she got there...
I do think her crown is slowly starting to slide, and I think she knows that too. What goes up, must come down Soph and I think that bump is gonna be very hard when it does happen. I cannot wait!!

Reactions: 18
I know it's the daily fail but this isn't the usual glowing review we see posted by the scum.

This mentions that she's a millionaire, and her sales background....

Love that they've subtly mentioned all the important bits. And the fact she'd on her way to being a multi-millionaire! They got there gift prices wrong though, so maybe I'll send them over my list. (The kitchen table and chairs was actually £1191.00, the velvet chairs at each end were £498, and she got three things from DFS, not 2, and they amounted to £4097!)

Makes me mad, that they say "Mirrors, wallpaper and chairs are donated, as is her Amtico Spacia Parquet flooring, which sells for £42 per square metre in John Lewis. Even the mirrored tissue box cover in the master bedroom was free." like she's some sort of charity case receiving these "donations" because she'd gone through some terrible event like her house being burnt down or flooded 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
This is a fair point actually. I’ll jump in at work, I performed cpr for 40 minutes, I’ll do inductions and be shadowed by new staff. I’ll go and show my horses in front of hundreds of people. I’ll then have horrendous diarrhoea and tit myself twice in the days running up to giving a little talk at my kids school 😂

Yes, really happened. Kids thought it was hilarious “sorry we’re late, miss. Mum poo’d herself”

That didn’t help
I laugh reacted to what the kids said, not your anxiety by the way coz I know what you mean!

Reactions: 3
The thing is, if her hunch cult stopped wasting their money on stockpiling zoflora and buying sharks they cant afford and all the other shite she encourages, they would be a lot closer to saving for their own home 🤦🏽‍♀️

She’s flogging empty notepads for what, £10/12 a go when you can get the same thing from the poundshop!

bleeping dick she is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.