Mrs Hinch #113 Think she’s an interior designer…her new kitchen looks like a 1970s diner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the trolls, and I assume she means Tattle, bother her so much, and if we are so wrong in what we say, why doesn't she address it. Why doesn't she say, you have said this about me xyz and I can categorically say this is not true and here is the proof. Or why doesn't she admit there were a few practices she promoted that she since learnt weren't that beneficial or actually safe so she now recommends you replace doing it with xyz. Or admit that she earns handsomely (excuse the pun) from this new career as an Influencer. Why does she only show perfection? Speak about why she doesn't actually give a tit about the environment. Acknowledge that she is promoting excessive spending (often beyond people's means) and hoarding. Explain how anything negative, even just constructive criticism gets deleted from her posts. Why doesn't she do lives? Why doesn't she do giveaways? I could go on and on and on.....
She did this! Remember she asked if you wanted to ring her bank for proof 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll bet after leaving last night all her “mates” were slagging her off in the car home. “She didn’t even chip in for the chinese”, “you see the old cast offs she gave us?!”, “that hole in the wall is tit” hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My god she is so aggressive. Who the faaaaaccck puts on make up like that?!
Also, I'm 5'10, no one gives a shite how tall you are you chavvy witch. 5'9 is really not that tall.

Reactions: 15
“I don’t talk about trolls on my stories”.
It’s literally ALL you talk about Soph! Of course, you’re referring to people who don’t like you when say trolls, rather than people who personally hunt you down to upset you...

Anyway, can you answer a question for me? Why do you do sweet duck all, day in and day out? You just stay at home or go to your parents... or B&M. Do you not go out with friends, go to the gym, play sports, have clubs, visit friends, go on day trips? You literally have the most boring life ever (with the odd chavvy trip to DLP thrown in obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ll bet after leaving last night all her “mates” were slagging her off in the car home. “She didn’t even chip in for the chinese”, “you see the old cast offs she gave us?!”, “that hole in the wall is tit” hahahahaha
I was thinking the same thing. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Used to follow Hinch for a while encase I realised all her stories were swipe ups and that Gretel filter done my head in!

Can’t scroll through hundreds of threads but what was Jamie’s job before he quit to become an insta husband??

Reactions: 1
Well that Q&A was a load of bollocks
"We saved so hard we were skint when we moved in"
I find that hard to believe. Especially when not long after she had a huge wedding and a honeymoon to Maldives planned. Some of those things are a once in a lifetime event and she managed to fit it all in the space of what, 2 years? I doubt she's ever been skint in her life
She wouldn’t know skint if it hit her in the face with a bloody Minkeh. Stuff like that angers me. There are people homeless on the street and parents who can’t afford to feed their children. THAT is skint. Not just buying a house for a few hundred thousand pounds and all the rest that followed.

Used to follow Hinch for a while encase I realised all her stories were swipe ups and that Gretel filter done my head in!

Can’t scroll through hundreds of threads but what was Jamie’s job before he quit to become an insta husband??
They were both in sales, he was a manager. Her manager I think?
Sure somebody will correct me though if I'm wrong

Reactions: 5
Those bottles of cleaning stuff she 'gave' her friends were all a bit obviously placed. I'm sure after she filmed that for her stories she went around with her grabby hands taking them all back. I mean who the heck gives a friend a quarter of a bottle of fabric softener??
There is no way she is 5ft 9. I'm 5ft 8 and my mum did actually used to say to me I was lucky to have long legs 😂. But I was the tallest in my family, way taller than my sisters and even taller than my dad. But I've never felt like a giant. These days 5ft 9 is nothing exceptional for a woman at all. I reckon she is more like 5ft 11. And there is nothing wrong with that at all so why even mention it? These days I feel tiny as I'm the shortest in the house as my teenage boys and husband are all tall. My eldest is 6ft 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll bet she is a nightmare to be around for any length of time. It must be exhausting. As my Mum used to say “they’re ok, in small doses” 😂

• Haha
I’ll bet she is a nightmare to be around for any length of time. It must be exhausting. As my Mum used to say “they’re ok, in small doses” 😂
That’s exactly the friend I imagine her to be. One you can only take in small doses. Everything she does is over intense! I mean who the duck puts make up on like that? She’s a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s exactly the friend I imagine her to be. One you can only take in small doses. Everything she does is over intense! I mean who the duck puts make up on like that? She’s a weirdo
Proper high maintenance mate. Who you arrange to meet up with when you’re feeling alright, but then when the day comes you’d literally rather do anything else cause you know it’ll be the same old tit

• Haha
She really loves to help her friend Leanne’s numbers but couldn’t tag her... so fake

See through tracksuit whilst you’ve got a few builders in.. lovely stuff
She looks like a budget Katie Price in that photo...if it’s even possible to be more budget than KP?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if she has book ends for the two books SHE has ‘written’.

Jesus Christ you couldn’t make it up.
Can you imagine she even has any other books? I mean do we even think she could handle anything beyond diary list entries? Those book ends would have been redundant was it not for her own amazing offering to the literary world 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.